Where’s the Update

2Next

Replies

• Doxige
    98 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    This forum is full of people that agree with ridiculous complaints though.

This forum is full of people that agree with ridiculous complaints about people complaining though.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Doxige wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    This forum is full of people that agree with ridiculous complaints though.

This forum is full of people that agree with ridiculous complaints about people complaining though.

Wait a minute... you just complained about him complaining about people that complain. #mindblown
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    I feel a disturbance in the force, quick go check your devices...........oh wait it was just the bean burrito I had for lunch earlier, never mind.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Perro wrote: »
    Rojas wrote: »
    I feel a disturbance in the force, quick go check your devices...........oh wait it was just the bean burrito I had for lunch earlier, never mind.

I wondered what that smell was. I upped you though. I had a california burrito.

Those are the worse, I promised myself and my loved ones that I will never eat one of those ever again.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    The update was supposed to drop at 3:15 pdt, right? It’s that time, and I haven’t gotten the update
  • Nihion wrote: »
    The update was supposed to drop at 3:15 pdt, right? It’s that time, and I haven’t gotten the update

*around* 3:15. Patience, padawan.
  • IT'S HERE!!!!
  • I jokingly told my guild after the special mission bug that there would be an IPD pack in the store with the next update. I just don’t know what to say....
  • I can't even get into the game lmao
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Its here!!!!!!!!!
  • I can't even get into the game lmao

Maybe it is a big one, not sure, I'm going on 12 mins just on the loading screen as well, showing 0/5mb, but my device is VERY slow (1 Gig, painful at times)

• Okay getting fairly worried over here, it is about 20 - 25 mins hung up on loading screen, anyone else?

Scared to restart it could bork the whole thing
  • Try to restart @jayjonbeach
  • DarthGugel wrote: »
    Try to restart @jayjonbeach

Thanks, I waited 25 mins or so and figured that was long enough. Restarted and it gets stuck on loading screen again, right before I was going to get YODA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't know what to do now, I might have to uninstall, it is likely a google play issue my tablet has issues with it all the time. I just installed a new game now for a test, and right before it finished it said it "could not update Star Wars Force Arena [new game]". Dam
This discussion has been closed.