Kit Reveal: Range Trooper

13Next

Replies

• Release Revan already, preferably the DS version.
    Yeah, that ain't happening. Canon Revan is LS
  • JKRevan wrote: »
    CG got the name wrong.

its pimptrooper.

Man- I should have copyrighted that! :smiley:
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Release Revan already, preferably the DS version.

Nihilus, Hk-47, Sion, Traya, Visas Marr - All non-canon (To my knowledge)

Revan is unlikely because I feel like all the characters associated with him, and all KOTOR characters would then also have to follow. That’s too much non canon.

I honestly didn’t even know LS Revan is canon
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Are you ready to have him required 7* in platoons 5 minutes after unlock?
  • Release Revan already, preferably the DS version.

Strictly speaking both were.

He was a Jedi, stuff happened, went to see Vitiate, got flipped then got "memory wiped" and went back to being LS again.

LS is always canon on occasions where two sides are available in any case. Like Starkiller as another example in actual canon (i.e. NOT Disneyverse, yeah I'm one of those people).
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • I think the addition is pretty cool. Not amazing but maybe worthy of a farm someday. And I dont mind waiting, Ive got other toons to finish farming, Im still doing Talzin, Zombie and just started Resistance Trooper for sith raid. Assuming you arent whales then surely most are still at least farming last months farmable former marquee characters.

The only reason Im dissapointed is we didnt get Beckett or Dryden Vos. I mean maybe they felt the scoundrel would be getting too much (as they had 2 months in 1 go). But tis a shame for me and hopefully we will see them one day.

In all honesty id rather save my recources for whenever we get pre suit vader on a villains journey. After finally getting JTR i wanna build up my recources again anyway
  • Meh. This guy looks every bit as useful as gar Saxon and imperial super duper trooper. -.-
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    The only reason Im dissapointed is we didnt get Beckett or Dryden Vos. I mean maybe they felt the scoundrel would be getting too much (as they had 2 months in 1 go). But tis a shame for me and hopefully we will see them one day.

They said this is the last Solo movie character? I thought more to come...

• Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

They said this is the last Solo movie character? I thought more to come...

They said it was the last to support the release of the movie, they could add more but it won't be for a while
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • The only reason Im dissapointed is we didnt get Beckett or Dryden Vos. I mean maybe they felt the scoundrel would be getting too much (as they had 2 months in 1 go). But tis a shame for me and hopefully we will see them one day.

Yes, I was REALLY looking forward to Beckett, who would have made a great leader/attacker if they designed him on point, and maybe that is why he is being held back, to not outshine Qi'ra
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member

Yes, I was REALLY looking forward to Beckett, who would have made a great leader/attacker if they designed him on point, and maybe that is why he is being held back, to not outshine Qi'ra
    They are held back not because we need 7* Dryden and 7* Beckett for new Darth Maul? J/k
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I was really hoping for Beckett.
  • That petulant little foot stamp tho lol.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Tried gar lead with all imperial troopers in the marquee battles and I cant stop laughing, those chain attacks are hilarious.
  • I kinda want the footstomp on everything now.....

Now I have to decide if I want Zeers or Gar for my eventual trooper team.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • I kinda want the footstomp on everything now.....

Gar is fun but I think works better with Zeers. This only going by the event though. Fun toon good to have more choices with the troopers.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    I kinda want the footstomp on everything now.....

Gar is fun but I think works better with Zeers. This only going by the event though. Fun toon good to have more choices with the troopers.

I am thinking 2 troopers team, 1with zrennic death shore zeers starck, another with zarsaxon storm range magma(or snow) and thawn, leave EP and Vader to sith team.
  • The question is how viable is he at 3* (or 4*). I bought enfys up to 4 stars cause she was definitely viable there. But I think a 3* or 4* probably won't replace anyone in a 7* Trooper team.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    zVeers(L), Starck, Snow, Storm, 5* Range doing great in TW/TB.

zzThrawn(L), zDT, DK, TFP, Shore makes good use of the other troopers.
  • Thanks for the good ideas to bring it. I know a lot more. :)ดูบอล :J
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    I kinda want the footstomp on everything now.....

I am thinking 2 troopers team, 1with zrennic death shore zeers starck, another with zarsaxon storm range magma(or snow) and thawn, leave EP and Vader to sith team.

I like gar with storm for the taunt and counter with the possibility of an expose.
    How do you like using Kren as lead will that zeta?