The Secluded Empire 181m GP - HEROIC SITH GUILD, 45/45 Stars TB,

Replies

• Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Heroic sith trial is still going 27% left on P4 Sion, Nihlius is already dead and 10 hours to go. Its looking really good so far!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Heroic sith defeated for the first time ever we are now officially a heroic sith guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Heroic Sith cleared a lot faster on our second raid, Looking for one more person to join us, come along today and get started on traya! Next heroic sith is wednesday!
  • Are you an active player looking for an active guild? Are you tired of unorganized officers and leaders? Are you looking for those sweet sweet raid character shards?
    THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
    We are Secluded Empire! We are a group of well organized players looking for looking for some more firepower. Think you got the stuff? Contact us! Currently looking for active lvl 85 players. (JTR is a plus as we are now tackling the Heroic Sith Raid).
    LETS TALK!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Still looking for one more player, please do not message me if you do not have Jedi rey, were mainly looking to boost our P1 kill speed atm.
  • Droc76
    34 posts Member
    Doing Heroic Sith and looking for 1 solid member. Currently 49/50
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    One space has opened up, Please get in touch if interested in joining an amazing team!
  • What is your tz? Interested but would like to informe you ahead of time i dont have rtj. I do have troops and fo for p2 chex for p3.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Savor2345 wrote: »
    What is your tz? Interested but would like to informe you ahead of time i dont have rtj. I do have troops and fo for p2 chex for p3.

Hey dude raids are operated on a UK timezone, exact times are on the post haha. Could you post me your swgoh.gg so i can take a look at your roster?

Hope to hear back from you soon!
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    What is your tz? Interested but would like to informe you ahead of time i dont have rtj. I do have troops and fo for p2 chex for p3.

Hey dude raids are operated on a UK timezone, exact times are on the post haha. Could you post me your swgoh.gg so i can take a look at your roster?

Here is my swgoh https://swgoh.gg/u/savor2345/
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Zaraos wrote: »

Here is my swgoh https://swgoh.gg/u/savor2345/

Just sent you a PM mate, add me on discord :)
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    1 space will be open after TB ends, please get in touch if interested in joining!
  • Droc76
    34 posts Member
    Looking for some quality players. Thanks for the read.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Still looking for one more person please get in touch if interested!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    1 space has opened up please get in touch if interested in joining our team!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Still looking for 1 person, Dont be shy come and get some traya shards!
  • Droc76
    34 posts Member
    Still looking for one quality member to join us for Hsith Raiding!
  • We have 1 space open! You want Traya?! We have Traya! Come join us!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    1 Space open still please get in touch if interested!
  • Space is open, and all Heroic raids are ready! All thats missing is you! Join us!
  • Droc76
    34 posts Member
    Still looking for a new solid member for HSith!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    One space still available please get in touch if interested!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Please get in touch if interested in joining!
  • You want an active and organized guild? We got the space! Join us!
  • Droc76
    34 posts Member
    Still looking for 1 member thanks
  • Hi any room left? I have about 3m gp, have discord and swgoh account and play daily let me know!
  • Hello, I have 2.1 GP but I have RJT, its a little below of what you’re searching but I have the right team for P1, and you need help there
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Napnihacor wrote: »
    Hi any room left? I have about 3m gp, have discord and swgoh account and play daily let me know!

Sorry for the late reply mate, yes we do have room left and ive sent you a pm, hope to hear from you soon!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Hello, I have 2.1 GP but I have RJT, its a little below of what you’re searching but I have the right team for P1, and you need help there

Unfortunately you are a little low in terms of GP towards what we are looking for atm mate. We do have a 92m GP guild which we would love to offer you a place in though if you're interested. Either way best of luck dude!
  • Will have a space open on September 9th if you are interested in reserving a spot in advance please drop me a pm