GMY teir 3.... So this is ridiculous

Prev1
Rhunne
624 posts Member
I like a challenge, but when no matter what team I assemble gets almost entirely wiped out within 20 seconds.. Do these things even ever get tested before they get put live?

Replies

• What team are you using? I managed to get through it with GK lead after a few tries. Took a while though
  • What team did you use?

I passed it with GK (12), Hoda (12), QGJ (11), Ezra (10) and the event GMY.
  • I have GK (g12), Yoda (g11), Hermit (g10), luminara and Ashoka (g11). I was a little scared when they started with so many attacks, but after that they didn’t do anything to me, they could hardly break through protection up. So I’d say it was too easy :-) I’m free to play
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    For me this is the easiest mythic event. Maybe it's because I used GK and HY, but I completed it first try at full health. The enemies hit like wet noodles, the only one that does some damage is Maul. I killed Nihilus, then Maul, then Sidious (That healing inmunity was annoying) and then I killed the rest.
    My team was GK (L), Barris, HY, QGJ and GMY
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Absolute cakewalk,

Tried gk lead, twice, with zbarris Yoda , then Ayala and qgj , and ezra and Kanan, not a chance in . . . .

Went with IMA GUN DI ( LOL ) lead gk zbarris Ayala Yoda, and walked right thru it with ease.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Used IGD lead (g11), GK (g12), GMY (g11), JKA (g11), Old Ben (g9). Not the best team as theres no zetas in there so took a few tries, but eventually got it. Hermit isn't 7* yet, Barriss is like g6, and my Lumi, who is g11 kept dying far too fast so I decided I'd plop old ben in there, funny thing was only person who died was JKA thanks to his classic self-expose before Sidious got off his second (or maybe 3rd) AOE.
  • I tried it couple times with GK lead.
    I then put my Old Ben in front and won first time.

Squad:
    OB (zeta taunt), GK, Ahsoka, Ezra, GMY.
    Literally the team had only the one zeta which was not really a win condition at all.
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    GK (g12) Zarris (G12) Ezra (G10) Aayla (G10) beat it first try.
    Lost Ezra to annihilate but Zarris kept everyone at full health. Had to put it on auto after awhile since I wasn’t dealing enough damage without Ezra.
  • I just do not understand why my padavan Ahsoka spec ability do not triggered the mass attack under GK lead in my first turn.
  • I noticed a few occasions where Hoda’s mass heal didn’t trigger 4 assists as well. I think one of the toons was dazed, but they weren’t all dazed.
  • stepgib
    77 posts Member
    It is the fact that the Sith team suddenly get 100% TM right after they have already went. It is flawed game design like this that make people want to rage quit. This isn't a challenge. This is cheating to make something harder.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I'll have General Kenobi at 7* later today, though only G9. I've got zetas on Barris and Qui-Gon, and have Aayla at g12. So I'm thinking Kenobi, Qui-Gon, Barris, Aayla?

Any recommendations on mods?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Got it my first try. Gk and zarriss had to 2 man sidious, dooku, sith trooper and sith assassin though, so it took forever
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Yeah this one was a joke. Didn’t even switch mods and stomped it the first time thru. Only gmy and GK were g12. I was surprised they made it so easy for us.
  • Rhunne wrote: »
    Looks like everyone is running GK lead, guessing that's the key.

No, gk lead is not required.
    Absolute cakewalk,

Tried gk lead, twice, with zbarris Yoda , then Ayala and qgj , and ezra and Kanan, not a chance in . . . .

Went with IMA GUN DI ( LOL ) lead gk zbarris Ayala Yoda, and walked right thru it with ease.

• - GK Lead (G12)
    - Ezra (G11 without Zeta)
    - Yoda (G10 without Zetas)
    - Barris (G9 without Zeta)
    - Kanan (G8 without Zeta)

with the above team I PASS the Mytic (only Kanan Dead). seems Not Mytic to me :)
  • Then I really do not understand, I tried with G12 GK lead, G12 JKA, G12 old ben, G11 Ahsoka, G11 GMY. My best was when only two sith remained, but still failed. Maybe my speed?
  • Fürkész wrote: »
    Then I really do not understand, I tried with G12 GK lead, G12 JKA, G12 old ben, G11 Ahsoka, G11 GMY. My best was when only two sith remained, but still failed. Maybe my speed?

it doesnt also write mytic on the tier why?
  • Ok, now I made it to 3* with the above mentioned team. It just depends on what is nihilus first move. In my case he just used his basic, not his special, so I was able to use my spec. abilities, and bang... 3 star for me.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Fürkész wrote: »
    Then I really do not understand, I tried with G12 GK lead, G12 JKA, G12 old ben, G11 Ahsoka, G11 GMY. My best was when only two sith remained, but still failed. Maybe my speed?

I think you should use at least one healer under GK lead, preferably Zarris or Hermit Yoda - no zeta needed for Yoda (HY provides more mass attacks due to his Master's Training, and he give prot regen with his basic, but zetad Barris' healing on crit helps as well). Although, I'd try GMY or OB lead with your team, if you have no healers.
  • TripWire39
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    After repeating it....20.. times in a row... 2 times they stopped rt before my old Ben was killed and I got one attack lol... screw it, another few months of building I suppose
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Gk g12, ezra g11, Hermit Yoda g11, old Ben g9, gmy g11. No zetas. Hit auto and win. Good speed but not arena speed on them all. + 90-100