need advice on gearing up phoenix

big_bad
97 posts Member
Kanan and Zeb both require 2 stun guns to get to g9, Hera needs 2 stun guns to get from g8 to g10, and Ezra needs 1 stun gun to go from g10 to g11. I can probably only get 4 full stun guns by the time the next LSTB comes around. Should I:
Increase Kanan and Zeb to g9?
Increase Hera to g10 and Kanan or Zeb to g9?
Increase Hera to g9, Ezra to g11, and Kanan or Zeb to g9?
Or should I increase Hera to g10 and Ezra to g11, leaving 1 stun gun left over?

Replies

• Hera and Ezra, they make the biggest difference.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Depends on what you want to get out of it. I would say Sabine should be included in your calculations, if you don't mind. Or Chopper if you've gone that route.
  • Corrog wrote: »
    Depends on what you want to get out of it. I would say Sabine should be included in your calculations, if you don't mind. Or Chopper if you've gone that route.
    Right now my main use for phoenix is LSTB, where I use a g10 Chopper over my g8 Sabine. My guild is not close to doing HSTR now, so I'm not prioritizing Sabine yet, although I don't intend to improve Chopper's gear since he's not in the ideal sith raid team and he's fine for LSTB at g10.
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Hera and Ezra, they make the biggest difference.
    I was thinking that, especially since Ezra works with other teams in other parts of the game. However, in territory battles, phoenix starts to fall apart once one of them dies. With that in mind, I was thinking it might be a better idea to get Kanan and Zeb to g9 before bringing Ezra from g10 to g11.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    My Phoenix is mostly G9 with Ezra and Hera g10. I really dont plan to raise them much more. BUT, for TB if someone dies first its always Zeb for me. Not sure why. So maybe take him to G10 first? Ezra has the most g12 potential overall though.

Also I started using Chop as a secondary tank on other teams and use both Ezra and Sabine now in TB and TW. Phoenix weak spot is damage and using thrm both fixes that. Chop is a great rebel or droid or even JTR tank.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    With g9 Hera, g8 Zeb and Kanan, g11 Sabine, and g10 Chopper, I easily cleared all six waves of the late stage special mission.