Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    62M GP guild with 35 members testing the waters for a merger. Looking for hST ready individuals to join us.
  • Options
    LP Padawans League is a mid level guild with 35 mil GP that currently looking to absorb a smaller guild that would like to be able to get more active in all aspects of this game. currently have about 10 open spots open possibly a few more just depends.

We are very active and do Heroic Rancor on a regular schedule. Automatic start at 7pm ET with 24 hour join period. We also do NAAT on automatic schedule at 8pm ET with 24 hour join period. Gearing to start HAAT in the next week to two weeks. Sith not on a set schedule yet but are set to auto start anytime one isn't running and we have the tickets. Currently running Sith at T3 as our focus right now is working on doing HAAT. We are an EST guild.

requirements:
    1. No GP requirement but do recommend you have at least 1 seven star character

2. required to contribute a weekly average of 300 daily tickets however we do understand that real life takes priority we just ask that you inform us if there is a good reason you can't meet that sometimes. We check weekly for a 300 daily average.

3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public.

4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord. So discord is a requirement.

We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve. We are a learning and training guild so we love to help people to learn the ends and outs of this game and strive to make you the best you can be. If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our recruitment channel on discord where one of our officers will be happy to help you or message me directly.

https://discord.gg/2uZ8FMQ

discord id Telperien#1840

https://swgoh.gg/g/25450/lp-padawans-league/
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    Options
    The GSF alliance is a 4 guild alliance that is currently recruiting for our Zeta guild.

GSF Zeta is a casual guild where you can hang out, get raid han and general kenobi shards, and play at your own pace.

As you advance, you will also have the opportunity to join other guilds in the alliance where we have hSTR on farm!

We are currently recruiting players level 65 and up (so you can participate in Territory Wars and Territory Battles and get free loot!)

If you are a small group of players or a small guild looking to merge, please reach out to us as well, as we would be interested in adding you to our wonderful alliance!

Join our discord server for an invite! https://discord.gg/vfjhczh
  • Options
    FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION is looking to merge with a like minded group of 10-15 members. We are a US based guild that is very laid back but also very competitive. We have HPit and HAAT on farm. Currently starting up Heroic Sith Raid but need some additonal serious members to make it farm ready.

About us -
    Guild: Failure is Not an Option
    Current GP: 139mil
    Last DSTB: 44 stars
    Last LSTB: 41 stars
    Heroic Pit every 2 days
    Heroic Tank every 3 days

What we are looking for -
    Strong Sith Raid Squads
    Active daily (must get 600)
    Full participation in Raids, TB, TW
    Discord Chat
    swgoh.gg acount
    Willingness to help each other with gear/advice to advance the guild

If interested or would like discuss further to benefit each other please message me here or
    On discord: AresSWGoH#3791
    Or in game: 927-946-489 LordAres
  • Options
    The Republic - Concord Dawn is an EU based guild looking for a potential merge.

We might be able to take in as many as 20 new members.

Our current members have an average of 3.1mil GP and have hSTR on farm. We've also earned 44/46 stars on TB.

We are looking for a new members that want to be competitve on TB/TW and raids.

Please send me a DM on discord if you are interested. Deathfly#6691

Expectations: 600/day, swgoh.gg account, full particiapation, looking to progress in this game in a great community.
  • AntiHeld
    237 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Guten Morgen! Die deutschsprachige Gilde "Verschlafen der Macht" sucht um die 10 aktive Mitspieler. Solltet ihr Interesse an einem Gildenzusammenschluss haben meldet euch gerne bei mir per PN oder schickt ingame jemanden vorbei.
    Ihr solltet mind. lvl 80 sein und im Schnitt über 400K GM liegen.
    Ein paar weitere Infos findet ihr hier: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/173655/deutschsprachige-gilde-verschlafen-der-macht-sucht-aktive-langschlaefer
  • Options
    Greetings Holowarriors!

Doombringer is looking for a small group (5 or so) of active players to fill out our ranks. 2m+ GP rosters (but if you are close, or have the right teams, that is good too!)

We are currently at 112m GP with 48/50 - but we are replacing some deadweight to help us push over the HSTR hump. We ask for 600 tickets daily and active participation in all events and raids, but we also realize real life is more important so it's not a 100% or be booted rule. Our raid times are 8pm CEST (2pm EST) and over half of our guild is located in the EU.

Our stats are:

39ish in TB, 26-3 in TW, and HPit and HAAT are on farm with 0/24 rule. We will be trying our next HSTR run within a week, so contact me on discord under Mixelplux#7543 if interested.
  • Options
    Find me on discord at #4722. We have 11 and want to grab at least 20 more so we can do tw. We also need help with phase 2 haat and can beat the rest.
    Einekipper wrote: »
    Wes man i cant find you on discord.my discord is Einekipper#1003.pls message me

Guys let’s try and keep the responses in PMs not in the thread
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    GreedósBurritos are an active, friendly, casual, but competitive guild with room for 10-12 members to join our ranks. We're basically a collection of 4 guilds that have merged together, and the familiarity we have with each other allows for a fun and friendly atmosphere in the chat. Everyone is incredibly helpful both with advice as well as filling gear requests. But because we've asked guilds to disband and join us already, we don't want to ask them to do it again to join someone else, so we're only interested in merging with guilds that are willing to come to our side. With that said, we don't want to lose out on the leadership already in place, so officer positions are available if wanted.

We've been doing Hpit raids 2-3 times a week for some time, and we're probably ready to start regularly doing the tank on heroic as well. We've been holding off until after the CLS event just to make sure we have more teams with him available. Sith raid on T4 but we can probably go higher. We're not heroic ready, so we've been taking our time moving up tiers so far until we start getting more JTR and Chex Mix capable teams together. Thanks to our most recent merger, we've been doing TWs, though we've only done one so far (currently in our 2nd).

A couple of us use discord, but it's not a guild requirement. About 15 of us have swgoh.gg accounts, but that's not a requirement either. Most of our discussion takes place in-game, which is much better thanks to the new chat functions.

GUILD DETAILS:
    Guild Name: GreedósBurritos
    Members: 40/50 (have 3 that could be removed if space is needed)
    Current GP: 24.8 Million
    Rancor Raid: Heroic Tier, 2-3 times a week
    Tank Raid: Normal for now, but starting Heroic very soon.
    Sith Raid: Tier 4 (for now)
    Territory Wars: TW eligible, and joining us will allow your guild to take part. We've only been eligible for one so far.

WHAT WE WANT:
    Activity: We don't have a strict "Get your 600 every day or you're gone", but we want people who play every day or close to it.
    GP: No minimum. New players are welcome. Everyone starts somewhere and we're happy to help you grow.

Discord: YKMisfit#6073
    In Game: Ally Code 376-821-693
    Forums: PM me here.
  • GarzHuun
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Looking for a small guild that would like to merge with us. We can probably take about 8-12 members. We are a US based guild that is very laid back but also very competitive. I am AZ time but we have people all over the US. We do HPit and very very close to HAAT. Currently doing Sith Raid III but need some additonal serious members to make better progress..

About us -
    Siege Battalion
    Current GP: 50mil
    Looking for squads that average about 1 mil GP
    TB about 17-19 stars
    Heroic Pit every 2-3 days
    Heroic Tank every 3-4 days
    What we are looking for -
    Active daily (500-600)
    Full participation in Raids, TB, TW
    swgoh.gg acount
    Willingness to help each other with gear/advice to advance the guild
    If interested or would like discuss further please message me here or
    Or in game: 599-922-333 Garz Huun
    https://swgoh.gg/u/garzhuun/
  • Options
    Our west coast guild still needs to fill in some spots, feel free to ask questions! tx52gqj0cx5a.jpeg
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Right now we are looking for 4 members to merge with us but after July 1 it appears that we will be removing another 4-10 members for not earning enough raid tickets. Ideally we’d have a group of 8+ members who are currently unhappy in their current guild come and join us. We easily run through tier 6 Sith Raids but aren’t at heroic yet, but we plan on giving it a shot in 2 weeks to see how we do.

Right now we are looking for 4 more very dedicated players interested in working towards Heroic Sith Raid who are between 1.8-2.5M GP to bring us back to a full 50/50. We’d accept lower GP members if they have JTR or a solid KRU/FO or Chex Mix squad. We are looking for active daily players who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day and participate every day in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (preferred but but not mandatory). Although we only require 500/day the majority of us hit 600/day and we average around 575/member/day. We use Discord to communicate on.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 3:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is gone in 10 minutes (we wait 10 minutes to post damage to be sure that everyone was able to enter the raid).

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 4:00 am and 4:00 pm Pacific. We really don’t care if you don’t have a HAAT squad since we blow through it and are focussed on Sith Raid.

We are doing tier 6 Sith Raids and knock them out without wasting any raid tickets. Sith Raid is currently the guild’s #1 priority so if the new raid doesn’t interest you then we will not be a good match for you. We’ll attempt heroic Sith Raid in 2 weeks to get a feel on how close we are.

Our guild is at 93.2M GP so we’d be over 100M GP if we get the 4 quality members that we’re looking for. We get 34* in ls TB and 36* in ds TB while being 4 members short. We have a clear plan every day so that everyone is on the same page, doesn’t have to spend time thinking about what they should do, and so that we can maximize our rewards. We will continue to work on and fine tune our Territory Battle plan as we continue to improve and grow as a guild.

We are now somewhere in the area of 22-7 in Territory Wars.

If interested you can message me with any questions you may have about our guild via Discord at TK-421#3856 or reach me on LINE at tk-421starwars. I rarely check LINE so Discord is a much easier way to reach me. You can also message me in the game chat, my ally code is 977-185-135

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    Hey! We’re Outcasts and are looking for 10-20 members who are HSR ready! We’ve attempted and made it through p1 and almost finished p2 without full participation. We farm HAAT and Heroic rancor easily. We have raid times accommodating EU and USA. We are looking to drop our dead weight and progress. Please message me either on line: starlily09 or discord: starlily08#0526

Thank you!
  • Options
    We are 87m gp in need of 5 members, we are 31 dstb and have tw strategies that make us compete against guilds bigger then us. Were eastern 7pm raids and tier 5 sith raid.

We have a solid guild with good leadership need 5 members that intend to farm hsr.
  • Options
    We had a falling out of a group of 10 that joined a week earlier but were very uncool. Dont be uncool. We are hsith ready, but need to fill up to 10 spots. Either a group of 5 to 10, most should have jtr and a decent NS. Tw ends tomorrow looking to do a hsr after. Contact Blacksaber#0057 on discord to discuss
  • Options
    Edwards Empire is looking for new recruits or a guild merger.
    My forum user name is RiotWyatt
    SWGOH ally code is: 164-563-173 add me if interested in the guild or pm me on the forum.

Current Size: 30 members
    Current GP: 31.6M
    AAT Raids: Heroic 1x a week
    Rancor Raids: Heroic 2x a week
    Territory war record: 4-1
    Territory battle stars light: 13
    Territory battle start dark: 14
    No minimum level requirement for new players.

May the force be with you all!

RiotWyatt
  • roadbiker00
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Post edited by roadbiker00 on
  • Options
    Looking for 4 players to join our guild the GhostsOfSparta!

97m guild and run HPit, HAAT and T6 Sith. Approx 35LS/34DS TB stars and win most of our TW's.
    Fun strong group looking to progress with the right people.

What we are looking for:
    Uses Discord, Minimum 2m gp

Hit me up on here on on Discord
    Don Pedro X#5134
  • Options
    EckleMer wrote: »
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.

Здравствуйте! Вы ещё хотите вместе быть в одной гильдии? Мы ждём вас! Название нашей гильдии Пробуждение нашей силы
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    see page 15
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Options
    Deutsche Gilde für merge gesucht. 10-12 Spieler könnten wir aufnehmen.

Gilde : Tattooines Fight Club
  • Options
    Hssf alliance is looking for a starter guild to join our 6 guild community...if interested message me...and dont worry it's your guild and we dont poach.
  • MeshmeZ
    24 posts Member
    Options
    We're a group of 3 guilds (1 HSTR, 2 working toward it) within a larger alliance, working closely together to build up the 2 non hstr guilds. We're looking for approximately 20-25 players who are active and interested in being competitive to fill out the 2 lower guilds.

Our plan is to fill out the lower guilds with active competitive players, then shuffle players from the HSTR guild to make all 3 HSTR capable.

send me a message for more info.
  • moicano
    25 posts Member
    Options

We are 2 guilds, the first is farming for heroic sith, the second for haat.
    We are looking for 10 players with jtr and chex mix ready for hsr, and 20 for semi-casual guild where you can play at your own pace doing haat. Please DM me if you are interested.
    Telegram moycano or Cormia
    Discord moycano#2085 or Cormia#0048
  • Options
    Hi guys,

We are EVO Army of Light, a 140m gp US based guild with 42* in LS TB and 43* in DS TB. We do raid in US time evenings. We are ready for HST and we'll start farming it tomorrow. We consider ourselves a hardcore guild even when we don't go that hard on members, but some players are loosing interest on the game since they are not playing that hard and their contribution are going a little down. We want to keep the high contributions in everything, so if there is another guild or a group of guys HST ready, rgat would be perfect.

We dont want to loose our identity, so we don't want to join other alliance or other guilds, and we are not interested in moving to discord at the time. We already have a small alliance of 3 guilds and we don't want to leave our name or guild.
    We are looking for:
    * A group of guys HST ready and over 2,5m gp
    * A similar guild to us
    * Ready to use LINE
    * Able to spend 600 daily, full participation in both TBs, especially in TW, and of course heroic sith raid.

If this sounds like something your interested just hit me in LINE: J24kilates
  • Kjolts
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    We have decided on a guild thank you to everyone that reached out.
    Post edited by Kjolts on
  • Options
    The Univers Warriors Qc cherche des joueurs francophones qui voudraient ce joindre à nous on n’est 9 avec un gp de 19 millions et quelque joueurs a nous font le héroïque rancor en dix minutes et le char héroïque aussi faut juste avoir des joueurs pour nous aider à faire plus de 600 points pour faire des raids plus souvent c’est tres avantageux pour une guilde avec de nouveau joueurs car vous allez avoir Gk et raid han rapidement c’est très bon alors et aussitôt 25 joueurs on fait les tw et tb alors bienvenue à tous 797-325-741
    Notre discord : https://discord.gg/24Y4xm2
    Merci
    Masterreggie
  • Options
    Are you looking for a merge? we will open 10 to 15 spots cause we are building a quarry for our main guild and we are going send some players to support the quarry. We ask for daily activity, 600 tickets daily, full participation on raids and guild events.

We do Heroic Rancor 3/week, Heroic AAT 2 or 3/week, Triunvirate IV 3/week (building teams to go higher)
    We donate items everyday

We are https://swgoh.gg/g/40313/the-shapers-of-krovar/
    Our discord chanel: https://discord.gg/f2ZTwXQ

Consider this: if you join you start to get better rewards immediately cause you would be joined to our main guild

Come to our discord channel if you are interested
  • Hudst_McKen
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Update: Found a group. Thanks so much for all the offers! SWGOH has a great community.
    Post edited by Hudst_McKen on
  • Options
    Привет! Мы русскоязычная гильдия. Нас 27 игроков.Готовы вас принять для слияния! Название гильдии Пробуждение нашей силы Всё активные и доброжелательные! Мой код союзника 485-399-943 Жду ответа!
This discussion has been closed.