Next Zeta

Working towards nightmare team but will also be unlocking cls this week as well as finishing r2 to 7* Also have everything ready for thrawn event hopefully next month. My #1 goal is to move up in arena. Should I move to a rebels team with cls or stick with starring up DN and Scion?

http://swgoh.gg/u/nerdballa/squads/95436/

https://swgoh.gg/u/nerdballa/collection/

Next Zeta 20 votes

Sion - Lord of Pain
55%
StarSonZombie961psag12DarthGugelMateo459FailingCrabYaeVizslaRon_ONeal35CrovinoDaPowerfulJediEyeG_80ate 11 votes
CLS - It Binds All Things
20%
CahhmaktCarterHwildirishVendi1983 4 votes
R2 - Number Crunch
15%
ZCD_9915Rebel_yellOctopusPrime 3 votes
Palpatine - Crackling Doom
10%
Aycee1beasttx1985 2 votes

Replies

• R2 - Number Crunch
    I wouldn't bet on unlocking CLS
  • psag12
    13 posts Member
    Sion - Lord of Pain
    The triumvirate will be the meta so sion will be the best bet, don't need the stars as much as gear and mods to climb in arena
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    CLS - It Binds All Things
    Why wouldn't he unlock CLS? He's far above the minimum required to do so.
  • R2 - Number Crunch
    R2 and CLS zeta are both amazing.
  • Thanks guys, I think I am pretty set on sion at this point. I know cls and r2 are probably better zetas overall but I am working towards a nightmare team so I think sion will help me in arena a little more right now.
  • Will get that last zeta mat tonight with my fleet reward and hopefully finish r2 and unclock cls tomorrow. What a fun week!
  • Sion - Lord of Pain
    @nerdballa if you are going to zeta the light side toons you are going to need to gear and unlock GK and Raid Han. Really you have a better dark side roster like me
  • I did finish r2 and unclock cls this morning and then right after I zetad sion. Swapping mods over this afternoon before my daily climb to switch my arena team from palpz, vader, dooku, kylo and maul to Palpz, vader, nihilus, zion and maul (until I unlock Thrawn hopefully next month)