HSR teams.

Is there an updated source for information on all of the needed/useful teams for each phase?

If there isn’t, can anyone please share whatever knowledge they have so far?

I’m asking merely as having accurate knowledge to use for squads I need to farm as priority after/during event toons.

With the rate of farming as a guppie, one can’t afford to make too many mistakes. I try to be as efficient as I can, and make corrections as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    P1:
    • Resistance under RJT lead.
    • Jedi under GMY lead (Hermit, Ezra, Aayla, QGJ, JKA, and then Visas or Barriss for another healer).
    P2:
    • Imperial Troopers (No Deathtrooper).
    • Full Phoenix (w/ Zetas).
    • Wampa teams (GK lead, Thrawn, Wampa, Hoda, Sabine is ideal. If Sabine is being used or Hoda didn't make it through P1 switch to Boba lead to replace the missing toon.)
    • zKRU First Order
    • "Machine Gun Leia" Ackbar lead, Leia, GK, Thrawn, Hoda (alternative if no Wampa)
    • Bounty Hunters w/ Bossk
    • Solo movie Prepared Squad (Gonna be hard to build that for a while lol)
    P3:
    • Chex Mix
    • Rolo + JKA + 3 attackers (Will not get nearly as much dmg as Chex Mix)
    P4:
    • Nightsisters until DN is dead.
    • Potentially GMY lead with Jedi, Similar to P1 (Don't use Visas in P4 as Pain will ruin her) while DN is still up.
    • zKRU FO w/ both Kylos and FOSFTP, FOX and FOO. Spread the damage out between DN and Sion.
    • Once DN is dead just mash on Sion with teams that have decent synergy.
    • Once you're down to just Traya you mash on her and use the Shield buff on really slow toons to elongate the run as she has no AOE.

May have missed some, but those are the most effective teams that I know of off the top of my head.
  • Wow, super helpful and thanks for hasty response too.

However, I’m going to continue to put myself out there and look ignorant by asking for a more specific toon by toon per squad. I understand it’s work, and it’s not unappreciated.

For instance you say Imperial Troopers - Deathtrooper.

Does that mean Veers, Stark, Shore, Snow, +? Magma, Storm, Range (even though new and super long farm)?

Point is that all of the above have room for more specifics. Specifics are what I’m interested in. To save resources and help not only myself but others as well. I don’t like to be useless and not pulling my weight - someday I won’t be and will be able to. I hope.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Turvantus wrote: »
    Does that mean Veers, Stark, Shore, Snow, +? Magma, Storm, Range (even though new and super long farm)?

Not sure i think of a muchness. Storm has unresistable expose which does pretty well in phase 2.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Whos the actual chex mix team?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    jjkriv wrote: »
    Whos the actual chex mix team?

Cls lead, raid han, deathtrooper, someone with tenacity up(chirrut is considered best) and someone with offense up(pao is considered best i believe but you can use someoneelse).
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Turvantus wrote: »
    Wow, super helpful and thanks for hasty response too.

However, I’m going to continue to put myself out there and look ignorant by asking for a more specific toon by toon per squad. I understand it’s work, and it’s not unappreciated.

For instance you say Imperial Troopers - Deathtrooper.

Point is that all of the above have room for more specifics. Specifics are what I’m interested in. To save resources and help not only myself but others as well. I don’t like to be useless and not pulling my weight - someday I won’t be and will be able to. I hope.

Depends on preference/gear already applied. Magma isn't great w/o Deathmark, but if you don't have the others geared as well he can still do some decent damage. I typically run zVeers, Starck, Snow, Shore, Storm. I think Rangetrooper would be a better choice to have in there instead of one of the tanks, but that's a long way off for most people.

As far as First Order goes... You need: zKRU and FOST. Without both tanks the squad dies far too fast. FOX is definitely the best attacker and works amazing in P2 with pain on Sion. That leaves you with 2 spots. Personally I think FOO is necessary, but I've seen great scores without him. Last spot leaves you with a choice between og Kylo, FOTP and FOSFTP. I've personally managed to get around 950k dmg w/ FOTP in my 5th spot, but I think Kylo and FOSFTP are both better (my og kylo isn't geared well and neither is my FOSFTP yet) as Kylo gives a ton of TM gain with Lash Out and FOSFTP can call a targeted assist and grant speed up to everyone (Targeted assist to Fox gives TM to the whole team from his basic, speed up makes the team faster and is another buff/debuff so the whole team recovers health and protection from that).
    In P4 I think the actual best team for FO is zKRU, Zylo, FOSFTP, FOX, FOST as it's got the most AOE potential and FOO is hard to keep alive in P4.

Full Phoenix w/ Zetas is Hera, Ezra, Sabine, Zeb and Kanan. Takes Sabine out of the Wampa teams, but there are alternatives to that.

RJT teams for P1 vary a lot depending on preference. Jedi teams in P1 are still being explored, but definitely need Hermit.

NS in P4 I believe the team is zzAsajj, zombie (weak as possible), Daka, Talia, and Talzin. If you don't have zombie or talzin plug in Acolyte and/or Spirit. Initiate is the least useful. Definitely go watch videos on these runs as they're hard to get the hang of if you're going in blind.

I think the original comment has the other teams explained in depth enough more or less. Tag me if you need any other details.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Wow, you both are awesome. Thanks!
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    You definatly don’t need hermit or visas on your your JTR team...

Jtr lead, bb8,r2, Rey and trooper will net you a solid 2.5-5mill
  • Well, it sounds like you guys agree with me then. You guys keep.saying that with all these + potencies and tenacity downs then the chances of all of these being resisted are slim. So then, it makes sense to not all in on potency and instead shoot for offense protection health and speed. Especially with relics, I'm betting that 10% boost to those stats R2 gives his team will be pretty beefy.
  • Nice necro..