ships and zeta

I find it hard to believe that my luck is so bad on this game that I can go 5... that's right 5 days of ship challenges and no zeta's. My luck is pretty bad but come on!

Replies

• Its not that hard to believe honestly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That's not hard to believe at all.

Challenges are not really meant to be a farming location for zetas. It's a hard choice to make but you should be buying them with fleet currency.
  • Kyno, I do but every little bit helps. It's just kinda frustrating and disappointing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    aikiman78 wrote: »
    Kyno, I do but every little bit helps. It's just kinda frustrating and disappointing.

Your counting on them too much. They are a "supplement" or bonus in my mind. Great when you get them but I just try not to look and only think about it when my collection of zetas hits 40. (Always keep a spare)
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    It's not ship farming, but i routinely go 3-5 days of farming on sabine without getting single shard. I don't but for a second that all shard farming has an equal chance.

Challenges aren't meant to be a farming source for zeta's? Where else do you 'farm' them then? The only two places i've seen access to them are the fleet challenge and TW. TW is definitely not a farmable location.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    aikiman78 wrote: »
    Kyno, I do but every little bit helps. It's just kinda frustrating and disappointing.

Your counting on them too much. They are a "supplement" or bonus in my mind. Great when you get them but I just try not to look and only think about it when my collection of zetas hits 40. (Always keep a spare)

how can you not look when that stupid red 3+ is glaring at you, its beyond me why they added the 3+ for mats that can be used its the worst QOL ever. you have to go into ships to find out if its just there for mats or if you actually have a gear slot that can be filled :D