Replies

• HSR guild looking for a few https://swgoh.gg/g/345/fury/

Get 600
    Use Line
    We alternate raid launches weekly between 10am EST and 7pm EST
    24hr 0 on all raids including HSR
    3M minimum

PM me to talk here or ask for my line id
  • Potentium Padawans is a guild for casual players or veterans just burned out from the daily grind. Only rule currently is to stay active. Members absent for more than 2 weeks are eligible to be replaced. We are part of a small alliance (The Potentium Order) of veteran players and we created this guild to give our veterans who need a break from daily 600 a place where they can still contribute and help out newer players. A great place to grow and learn from folks who have been there before. Just now opened, plenty of room. We have a great community on discord, but it is not required for this guild. If interested, just let me know.

Ally # - 831-534-422
    Discord ID - SheaStyle#6965

May the Force be with you, always.
  • goat13
    246 posts Member

Join the Notorious Separatists!!!!
    Only accepting members right now with a focus towards the Sith Raid. JTR and CLS are a must.
    We get 29-32 stars each TB and get a zeta or 2 each TWars.
    Haat and Hpit, Tier 5 Sith Raid.
    Currently working on a farm list as we gear up towards HSTR.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication, a profile in swgoh.gg.
    600 daily tickets and participation in all guild events.
    We’ve got a total of 81 million GP right now and 45 members.
    Open to discussion on a merger of a small nature.

Discord:
    goat13#0149 North American Recruiter
    DarthJarJar#6816 European Recruiter
  • The bladeborn 2 have 2 open spots to fill for friendly and active members to join.
    All we ask is to
    hit 600 tickets
    Participation in tw/tb
    Hit the sith raid
    Join our amazing discord server.
    We do 4 heroic pits and 3 haat each week so plenty of rewards.
    If your interested feel free to comment or pm me for more info
    https://swgoh.gg/g/39310/the-bladeborn-2/
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    One open slot left in the Zefiro!

111m GP. HAAT, Hpit on farm (24 hr rule in place). STR5, about to move to 6 when our new crop of JTRs is geared. 33-34* in TB at a minimum.

Active but no hassles; we expect participation in TB, for instance, but won't give you grief over 600 tickets per day. Please have at least 1.5M GP if you ask to join (higher is of course better).

Based in Eastern US timezone (raids tend to attack at 8:05p).

Contact us on FB (Zefiroguild) or Discord (DocDoom#3475).
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    -Primal Alliance
    -Uk based
    -49/50 active members
    -28 k tickets
    -GP 82 mil
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Sith Raid- Prepare for HSTR
    -TB 32* ls/ds
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    -Line id: frtpskn
    What we are looking for:
    -Swgoh.gg is must
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1.5mil
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Vasudan
    11 posts Member
    Hello,

LazerFaces is recruiting. Current GP 34 million.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13544/lazerfaces/

We are currently 48/50 and have a great win ratio on TW. LS/DS TB ~13 stars.

Most of us are level 85, but are accepting lower levels who are active and looking to grow. Minimum level 75, no GP requirement. Must participate in TW/TB. If you will be unavailable please let someone know or post on our discord server. Also, if you are going on vacation or are going to be gone for 7 days or more, definitely let us know, or you may be removed from the guild. We ask that you push for 600 tickets a day, but do not require it. Please try to participate as much as possible in daily guild activities. We ask that you setup a https://swgoh.gg/ account if you do not already have one but this is also not required.

Heroic Pits are started automatically as soon as we have the tickets at 8pm EST. AAT is also run as often as we have tickets and Ethan, our guild leader, thinks we will be HAAT ready soon. Sith raids are currently tier 4 and are run as soon as the last one ends.

We have a discord server for longer conversations, helpful links, TW/Raid strategy and individual player advice. If you have any questions, please send me a message on discord - Vasudan#9526. You can also join our discord server https://discord.gg/4mSwPnf to ask questions and poke around our channels. We would prefer it if new members have a discord account as we do not use the chat in game very much. Most of our exchanges occur on discord. You don't have to talk if you choose not to, but please do read. If you would like to join up, just search for “LazerFaces” and drop on in or you can send me an invite request in game 717-327-492.

Vasudan
  • Langy
    25 posts Member
    We’re just a few days away from launching our first Heroic Sith raid and have a few empty slots to fill. So if you want Traya, have at least 2 million GP and one or more good Sith raid teams, please contact me here and I’ll send you a discord link.
  • RhenoDharik
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    First Order Union is a casual but motivated guild for early to mid level players. Were at 23 mil GP, complete heroic pit multiple times a week and have a winning TW record.
    Very experienced leader and friendly guild with a great core of players looking to help everyone progress and build a lasting guild.

Only rules are no more than 3 days inactive without notice, participate in activities and joining discord for the strats and memes. Mostly memes.

Looking for level 75+

Discord invite to recruitment server below:
    https://discord.gg/NMPDfEP
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    LeadersThatDontLeave is 125 million GP and looking for two HSTR ready players.

Raid start times rotate between 1PM EST and 7:30PM EST. Raid rules are in place to maximize payouts. We run three Rancor and HAAT raids per week. We are ready to farm HSTR with two more players.

You will be a good fit if you have two or more of the following:

RJT, NS, Chexmix, Imperial Troopers, Bears teams

Personal Raid Ticket contribution and communication is a must.
    2.8+ million GP

We are a mature group of players that use the LINE app for guild chat, sharing strategies, etc.

https://swgoh.gg/g/396/leadersthatdontleave/

If you have an interest in being part of a successful, well run guild; contact Stagger Lee:

LINE:
    st4gg3rl33

DISCORD:
    st4gg3rl33#7802

Ally Code:
    486-487-736
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Rosso
    1 posts Member
    KOR SWAG is recruiting!

We are 90 million GP, heroic Rancor and Tank. 40/50.

We are active with a core group of dedicated loyal of players. We are looking to fill out the guild and would be willing to take on players to develop as long as they are committed. We encourage as much participation as possible but don’t have any mandatory goals.

Raid rules in place to maximize participation. We are friendly, we’ll run and fair.

Contact Rosso via message here, Ally code 541-941-716 or Beetwasher@yahoo.com.
  • Jayce_Unbourne
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Who: Space Pirates
    What: 133M+ GP Guild with rotating times for raids at 10 am ET and 8 pm ET
    Why: Looking for 2 people to join and assist with completing HSR next weekend (got to 50% P3 last time and easily have enough to clear P4 w/ NS).
    Requirements: Active top 100 or so player with at least 2M GP + JTR

We use Line as primary communication (Line ID is magicflo) and have very active chats.
    Ally code is 492-958-912.
    If you're interested feel free to msg me back here or on Line.
  • Galactic Security (GP 120M)

Looking for 2M+ players to bolster our roster for HEROIC SITH RAID, more ⭐️s in territory battles and deepen our territory wars arsenal!

Guild Reset 9:30 pm Eastern
    Raid start times: 8:30 pm Eastern.
    We currently have 6 open spots with a guild average of 2.5M GP per player, so join now to fill out our roster before it's closed!

Requirements for acceptance:

* Min Galactic Power 2 million

* CLS unlocked, JTR preferred

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • The Dread Masters are a quickly advancing, casual guild with 72m GP that takes progression very seriously. We are an independent guild that have no plans of joining a guild alliance. We understand that this is just a game, always put fun first and know that real life will always take priority. We are a US based guild, but have players from all over the world, working all different types of schedules.

We are currently looking for a player of around 1.5+MM GP looking for a long term home, after . Roster depth is a plus, with the ability to obtain ROLO and IPD shards as a bonus. GP limit is not strict, and other factors such as arena rank and roster depth will be considered. We do not require the buying of characters or crystals, but the ability to get 600tickets/daily through refreshes is a plus. The majority of our players have been in the guild for a long time, and we're looking for somebody who wants to be a part of that.

A little about our Guild:

RAIDS:
    We average over 27,000 raid tickets daily.
    HAAT:
    • Run 2x/Week at 8pm EDT/EST
    HPit
    • Run 3x/Week, alternating between noon and 10pm EDT/EST
    STR
    • We Currently run Tier 4 Sith raid, taking about 2 days to complete, we will be looking to move to tier 5 soon.
    • We are working toward HSTR, building teams slowly over time.

TERRITORY BATTLES:

Dark Side: 28 Stars last round, close to 31 (we fell just short on several sections)
    Light Side: 27 Stars last round, close to 29.

TERRITORY WARS:
    25-5 Record. We have a very good strategy and very good participation, typically 45+ members each.

If interested, contact our recruiting officer, crewmeister, either on swgoh.gg, PM on the forums (me or crewmeister), or on discord at crewmeister#9587
  • Jim644
    43 posts Member
    Hi my name is Jim and I'm a member of a newly formed guild called Bacon the hut. We are currently in the building process but are a formidable group of veterans and whales. Already at 143million gp. We are looking for a few new faces to help fill in the open spots asap so we can complete our team.
    Mainly US based but have some European elements.

What we require
    Min 2.5 mil GP
    Daily 600 Tix
    Full participation in TW, TB and HSTR.
    JTR and other HSTR squads are a must! We plan on hitting the ground running!!!
    An active swgoh.gg account.
    Be an active participant in chat.
    We use line for main chat.

3 x HPIT wed, sat and sun. 2 x HAAT when Tix are available.
    Times rotate between 12pm and 6pm est to allow full participation.

We also expect people to be active in chat. Sharing ideas, theories, supporting guild mates and advice is how we like things. Plus it's more fun.
    If your interested or want more information then contact me via line ID 25036644 or our leader Darth poop id darthpoop

Thanks and may the force be with you
  • Hi there,

we are the Guild "Cloud City Insurgency" and looking for 2 players to fill the last spots.

Summary:
    • 94M GP and growing further each day (https://swgoh.gg/g/7832/cloud-city-insurgency/)
    • 48/50 Members
    • 5-6 raids per week = 2-3x HPIT, 2x HAAT, 1x Sith T5-T6 with 0 dmg/24 hours
    • 8:00 pm CET (UTC+1) Raid Time
    • 6:30pm CET (UTC+1) Guild Refresh
    • 32* TB LS / 32* TB DS
    • We do TW and have won the last 7 wars in a row

Requirements you should meet:
    • 1.5+ million GP (ideally even more because we need a strong player to support our guild)
    • ACTIVE
    • Lvl 85 is obvious
    • Discord is mandatory, cause we discuss tactics a.s.o. there
    • Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW.
    • Able to contribute approx. 600 tickets daily
    • Able to communicate, follow rules and participate
    • You enjoy the game

Bonus Requirements (more chance to get the last spot):
    • As mentioned above you have ideally more than 1.5 million GP
    • Decent arena and/or fleet rank (for e.g. Top 100 Arena, Top 20 Fleet)
    • Strong squad (toons with synergies and a purpose)
    • Ideally you have some of the characters we miss!! We think of a high starred Holdo/Rose/Wampa/Imperial Probe Droid or Hermit Yoda etc. = Toons we need in TB platoons

About us:

We are people from all around Europe and we all speak english in chat. For e.g. we have Austrian, British, Norwegian and German players (i am one of them) here. Our guild originally came from norway but now we have started recruiting more international players to have a better growth potential.

So we welcome people from all around the world and wish to make the experience of playing the game as positive as possible for everyone.

The guild is democratic, and officers and leaders can be voted in and out of office. We are very hungry and love what we achieve, but we also respect Real Life and we are not robots. Just let us know, if you can't spend some days Ingame or when you are on vacation.

If this sounds to your liking and you love a homorous guild, please come and visit us at our Discord server:

https://discord.gg/EJ5Hk9W

You can also contact me directly:

We hope to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards,
    Terpentin300
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    LeadersThatDontLeave is 125 million GP and looking for ONE HSTR ready player.
    Raid start times rotate between 1PM EST and 7:30PM EST. Raid rules are in place to maximize payouts. We run three Rancor and HAAT raids per week. We are ready to farm HSTR very soon.
    You will be a good fit if you have two or more of the following:
    RJT, NS, Chexmix, Imperial Troopers, Bears teams
    Personal Raid Ticket contribution and communication is a must.
    2.8+ million GP
    We are a mature group of players that use the LINE app for guild chat, sharing strategies, etc.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/396/leadersthatdontleave/
    If you have an interest in being part of a successful, well run guild; contact Stagger Lee:
    LINE:
    st4gg3rl33
    DISCORD:
    st4gg3rl33#7802
    Ally Code:
    486-487-736
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Might Heroes is currently looking for 3 players to join us!

We are an active guild - we take the game seriously and expect our members to participate and do their best, but we also understand that people cannot give 100% all day every day. We strike a balance between the game and the real world! We are currently in the process of turning up the level of our commitment guild-wide to better compete in TW and move onto HSTR. We do our best to give good advice and support one another!

110 million GP guild
    Reset time: UMT (UK-based guild)
    Raid time: 1930 UMT (2030 HAAT if Rancor falls on the same day)
    HRancor, HAAT, and T6STR, working on HSith soon!
    TB: 35DS/33LS

We are looking for committed players that do their best to contribute to the guild in all facets of the game (Raids, TW, TB, Raid tickets)
    Applicant should have a minimum of 2 million GP
    We are looking for applicants with CLS, JTR, Thrawn, and the standard squads for TB, or for players that are actively working toward these teams.

My Discord ID is Old Ben#7242. We look forward to hearing from you!
  • l589qluc50vp.jpg
    We are ~ Revans New 0rder ~

Guild GP 31 mil and growing everyday
    (Currently working on getting our swgoh.gg account updated)

We are a group of around 20 that left our last Guild because of an absent leader
    and it was too casual, most here are ex military, we all play everyday
    Everyone is really chill and we are all very active in chat.

We want our guild to be more structured without making the game feel like more work,
    Help us lay the groundwork, for an amazing guild.
    I can ensure that with my very active officers,
    someone will always be able to give you a quick response to any questions you might have.

We all have lives, we understand real life comes 1st, If you know you will be absent
    for more then one day,As long as its posted in our discord, take off as long as needed.

In Game Chat sticky bar updated regularly, to stay current.

We Currently run:
    Heroic Rancor (24hr Registration period)
    (Members without 7* Raid Han get priority damage)

HAAT (24hr Registration period)

Tier 4 STR (Currently prepping for T5)

TB (17* On last one)

Guild Requirements:

~ Must maintain 600 tickets daily (Not hard if you get your bonus energy)

~ Level 85 min

~ Preferably have JTR,Thrawn,and at least be prepared to get CLS next time around

~ Must be active in all guild events

~ Any members accruing an absence over 7 days will be DAS BOOTED

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or any of my Lords.
    Contacts:
    Leader:
    @Mattnific3nt Ally Code: 442-294-482

Enforcment Officer:
    @DragginNutz Ally Code: 244-967-576

TB Coordinating Officer:
    @APumbaaBombawee#4091 Ally Code: 732-256-342

24hr Discord bot and in game support Officer:
    @Sysmai Ally Code: 128-896-187
  • The Beginners Guide to the Galaxy
    UK Based Guild
    All is welcome new/old/returning/those that want to help a guild grow
    46 million GP
    48/50 members but a few have gone inactive so room for a few still. Have grown over 10mi GP in over a month and that is through a dedicated bunch growing together.

The Pit is heroic 24 hour zero score for level 81 and above. Launch time 1800 then post score at 1900 next day.

Tank is normal but looking to haat with help from some new members

Sith is tier 4 FFA.

We have tactics for Territory Wars
    Territory Battles at 14 for Lightside and 21 for Darkside.

All we ask is for our members to be active and do the daily 600.
    We are a friendly helpful bunch and will help anyone with any issues and we ask for our members to be the same.

Discord is a must.
    Either message me in game.
    My ally code is 168-871-733.
    Or message me on discord
    Thomer Ellshr#9292
  • ViciousG1
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    beru.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut!!!
    128+ Million GP Guild looking for ONE member.
    That's at least 2 zetas each TW, win or lose, guaranteed!
    Going for Heroic sith raid this week, are you ready??

We have one space available. We are looking for 2 million GP (or close to it) 600 daily energy. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit. We get 39-40 stars on both TBs.

We are a laid back group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • cid78tyf8lw9.png

xxROGUESxx
    First Order (50M GP)
    Empire (60M GP)
    Blue Squadron 701st (49M GP)

We're guilds in the xxROGUESxx Alliance and are seeking players with a drive for progression and a thirst for STR dominance!

Currently we are recruiting players that...
    one - Are 850k+ Galactic Power
    two - Can acquire 600 raid tickets daily
    three - Want a fun, relaxed family environment!

Come check us out!
    https://discord.gg/wmrugRg
  • TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Our guild, Less than 12 parsecs , are looking for sith heroic/close to sith heroic ready players.
    We are a 116 million guild after we lost some demotivated players. Have tried heroic for testing but lack a little JTR firepower to pull through phase 1.
    If interested you can add me 786-854-736
    Or add shade#1305 on Discord.
    Discord use is mandatory
  • OvWan4
    81 posts Member
    We can make that run in Less Than Twelve Parsecs :)

We are recruiting for two spots. We have HSTR on Farm. We run twice a week.

Guild GP 140 GP.

TW 20 Wins

TB LS 42* / DS 43*

Raid times 7 PM CST

We use Discord for communication.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ovwan/

Looking for GP of 2.5 or higher
    Have JTR and other Sith Raid Teams
    600 tickets daily
    Participation in guild activities.

Please contact me with your ally code to get started.

Ov Wan
  • If you are looking for an active guild then look no further. Join "The Knights of Defiant Ren" today!
    We recently cleaned house and are at 40/50 members. When full the guild's Galactic Power is 100 mil+.

Guild reset time is at 7:30pm Central time or GMT -05:00.

We run Heroic Pit & Heroic Tank raids as soon as we have tickets with a 24hr join period.
    We are actively pushing to clear the Heroic Sith raid as soon as possible and are currently doing tier 6 weekly to gear up for it. This is a Free For All at the moment to compete with each other's damage output.

In Territory battles we average 35 stars with a full guild. In territory wars we win an average of 4 out of every 5 wars.

Expectations: all joining members are expected to,
    have a minimum of 2 mil GP,
    contribute 600 tickets daily,
    participate in all raids (posting a Zero at minimal for HPit and HTank, Daily doing damage to Sith raid),
    and participate in all parts of territory battles and territory wars.

While not required, as we are trying to beat the Heroic Sith raid, having (Jedi Training Rey) is a must. If you don't have her yet then you will be expected to devote all of your farming towards getting her.

Lastly it isn't required but highly recomended to be synced to swgoh.gg and to join the discord channel to have easy access to the guild officers.

Check out our Discord channel @ https://discord.gg/PEVWqUX
    Check out our synced rosters @ https://swgoh.gg/g/32023/the-knights-of-defiant-ren/

The guild is an open join-able guild so you can search the name and join or you can connect through discord for a look before you join.
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    -Primal Alliance
    -Uk based
    -49/50 active members (1 spot available maybe 2)
    -28 k tickets
    -GP 83 mil
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Sith Raid- Prepare for HSTR
    -TB 32* ls/ds
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    -Line id: frtpskn
    What we are looking for:
    -Swgoh.gg is must
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1mil
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • MrThamer87
    226 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    2 SPACES AVAILABLE
    The Beginners Guide to the Galaxy
    UK Based Guild
    All is welcome new/old/returning/those that want to help a guild grow
    46 million GP
    48/50 members. Have grown over 10mi GP in over a month and that is through a dedicated bunch growing together.

The Pit is heroic 24 hour zero score for level 81 and above. Launch time 1800 then post score at 1900 next day.

Tank is normal but looking to haat with help from some new members

Sith is tier 4 FFA.

We have tactics for Territory Wars
    Territory Battles at 14 for Lightside and 21 for Darkside.

All we ask is for our members to be active and do the daily 600.
    We are a friendly helpful bunch and will help anyone with any issues and we ask for our members to be the same.

Discord is a must.
    Either message me in game.
    My ally code is 168-871-733.
    Or message me on discord
    Thomer Ellshr#9292
    Post edited by MrThamer87 on
  • Made in Argentina hizo una reestructuración y tiene 10 lugares disponibles para unirse.
    Solo jugadores activos y con voluntad de progresar.
    Obligatorio: los 600 y participar en las operaciones.
    Equipos listos o avanzados para las 4 etapas del HST

Contacto discord Eltaladro#6772 enviando perfil de swgoh.gg

https://swgoh.gg/g/7834/made-in-argentina/
  • goat13
    246 posts Member
    Join the Notorious Separatists!!!!
    If you’re looking for a solid community that can help you in all areas of the game, this is it. We can help you focus and grow your roster by maximizing your rewards.
    We get 29-32 stars each TB and get a zeta or 2 each TWars.
    Haat and Hpit, Tier 4/5 Sith Raid. All raids on auto launch with a 24hr join period.
    Currently working on a farm list as we gear up towards HSTR.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication, a profile in swgoh.gg.
    600 daily tickets and participation in all guild events.
    Our reset time is PST based but we’ve got members across North America and in Europe as well.
    We’ve got a total of 78 million GP right now and 43 members.
    Small incoming mergers or a sister guild needing guidance would be welcomed.

Discord:
    goat13#0149
  • FN_0914
    21 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    double
    Post edited by FN_0914 on