Why not have a Maul's Villain's Journey?

SCPD
73 posts Member
edited July 2018
Required characters:
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious
Savage Opress
Mandalorian Super Commandos(Maul's death watch)(New character)
Pre Vizsla(New character)

Tier I:
Darth Maul's training, Sidious and Maul killing a bunch of Jedis

Tier II:
Darth Maul fighting Qui-Gon and Young Kenobi(a PvE character), ends with a cut scene that Kenobi cut Maul in half

Tier III:
Savage defeating hord of scavengers to find Darth Maul

Tier IV:
Pre Viszsla fighting Maul and Savage, ends with them at 50% health and a cut scene

Tier V:
Maul dueling Pre Viszsla

Tier VI:
Maul and Savage dueling Darth Sidious, ends in defeat

Tier VII:
Mandalorian Super Commandos freeing Maul

Get 7* Maul

Bounes Tier:(Since getting the 7* character with a battle that killed him makes it really werid)
Required characters:
Maul
Padawan Ezra(New character)
Ezra Bridger

Bouns Tier I:
Padawan Ezra and Maul fighting the inquisitors on Malachor

Bonus Tier II:
Ezra Bridger fighting the Tuskens on Tatooine

Bonus Tier III:
Maul dueling Old Ben, ends in defeat and a cut scene

Plots definitly need fixing... mine needs a lot of cut scene in the game to make them not confusing, probably needs a short cinematic, with battles in between...
It may take a while if the devs are serious about making it, cuz first they need to introduce the Mandalorian faction, and the Inquisitors.

Replies

• big_bad
    97 posts Member
    I like the idea, but I don't think it's likely to ever happen. Maul is just not a significant enough character to get that special treatment. If anyone get's a villain's journey it should be Anakin. Maybe we could have a Maul legendary character, but I don't even think that is likely. I do want to see Maul added to the game in some way though.
  • Leafty91
    18 posts Member
    Uhh what's with the random posts lately
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    The quest to get Spider Legs?
  • We need a cybernetics Maul.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    You're not going to need 2 not-even-released yet characters to then also get a 3rd not-even-released yet character. The logistics make zero sense.

Unless you're going to give at least 4-6 months gap between toons 1&2, and AT-Mault-T.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Leafty91 wrote: »
    Uhh what's with the random posts lately

The community is bored... the devs are silent atm and the actual gameplay: Sith raid, fleet arena etc. are just adding to the problem.
  • SCPD
    73 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You're not going to need 2 not-even-released yet characters to then also get a 3rd not-even-released yet character. The logistics make zero sense.

Unless you're going to give at least 4-6 months gap between toons 1&2, and AT-Mault-T.

I mentioned it requires other faction to develop first. I'm thinking it might take at least a year before this event could show up.