Certain characters need to be nerfed

Certain characters make it impossible to increase arena rank or finish galactic war due to their kit. Also how unsynergized teams work better than most synergies.
These characters are who I'm having a problem with and I think they should be nerfed
-All of Phoenix Squadron
-Chirrut
-Baze
-Both Kylos
-Wedge
-Biggs
-GM Yoda
-Fulcrum Tano

Replies

• TVF
    36523 posts Member
    SithShaman wrote: »
    These characters are who I'm having a problem with

That's not a valid reason for a nerf.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    January 2016 is that you?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • You must not have been playing very long.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Is this 2016?

Seriously, most of those characters haven't been whined about in over a year.

Just wait till you run into a Triumvirate team, and Nest.
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Lol. Let's nerf GMY LITERALLY right after he was buffed and made viable again. While we're at it; can we nerf; traya, nihilus, sion, nest, vader, EP, RJT, CLS, GK, raid Han, wampa, and ALL the Nightsisters? Just because? Kay thanks.
  • SithShaman wrote: »
    These characters are who I'm having a problem with and I think they should be nerfed...

"Yo Devs! My man Sith Shaman is havng problems with a few characters, can we get em all nerfed please! Thanks"

• None of those toons needs nerf lol. They are all decently good/okay.
  • RunchGwar
    108 posts Member
    Is this a joke post? I'm hoping this is a joke.
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Can we all put a list in? I cant believe EA is gonna nerf toons for each player. I’ll start working on my list right now. Can’t wait to get number 1. Must be hard though. Nerfing toons for each individual player. (Sarcasm)
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Personally, I want CUP and Mob Enforcer nerfed. Under a Clone Wars Chewbacca lead they are constantly beating me daily. My entire shard is full of Clone Chewie, CUP, Mob, Gamorean, and Ugnaught teams. There are a few people who run Lobot, B2, Nute, Poggle, and Magna Guard. How can we poor people who run EP Empire team compete with these?

(Not Serious Post)
  • Nerf Traya. So OP like ermegerd
  • Lol you joke. These teams are all easy to beat
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    SithShaman wrote: »
    Certain characters make it impossible to increase arena rank or finish galactic war due to their kit. Also how unsynergized teams work better than most synergies.
    These characters are who I'm having a problem with and I think they should be nerfed
    -All of Phoenix Squadron
    -Chirrut
    -Baze
    -Both Kylos
    -Wedge
    -Biggs
    -GM Yoda
    -Fulcrum Tano

I got my joke off, so here's some actual advice--Emperor Palpatine. Like, there are a ton of counters to the characters you've listed, but Palpatine is going to counter all of them by himself. All those rebels are going to take a ton of damage passively, Unmasked Kylo will stop healing once shocked, old school Kylo gets stunned and his bonuses get reset. (Okay, in fairness Palpatine isn't the super anti-old school Kylo character the way he is with all those others, but he's still good and you can use him as the cornerstone of a team that will take him out)

This game isn't like other games where you can just pick one team and grind them to max and use them for everything. Eventually you're going to plateau with that team and have to build something else to get to the next level--then that'll plateau and you'll need something else. And all this isn't even talking about the metagame at the top of the charts, we're just talking leveling. You hit the plateau and now you're running into teams that are good against your team. But here's the good news: Those teams aren't going anywhere. You build something to counter them, and then you'll move past them and onto the next challenge.

Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nerfing is never a good option. They should rework toons to give us more options not take away toons that are good.
  • DarthGugel
    175 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @Kyno please move this to the dead section
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DarthGugel wrote: »
    @Kyno please move this to Feedback-Characters

It is.