It's here

Nihion
3340 posts Member
edited July 2018
I just glanced at the new Road Ahead, but it said KOTOR, so I’m excited.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Not a word about STR fixes though...
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Mod Slicing sounds like its going to be a disaster
  • The real question is when we’re getting kit reveals...I’m curious to see what they’ve got for us. Though as mentioned in the road ahead, it may be a while before they actually are implemented so it remains to be seen.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Mod Slicing sounds like its going to be a disaster

Naw, maybe it’ll give people a reason to go into mod battles again. Never been there once since I unlocked them all.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    All I see is a bunch of new characters that will unlock at 3* then 3 months later get 1 hard node, then 6+ months later you'll have the 7* if you're lucky =/
  • Mod management :)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    All I see is a bunch of new characters that will unlock at 3* then 3 months later get 1 hard node, then 6+ months later you'll have the 7* if you're lucky =/

That’s usually the case, but one might be legendary, then maybe Revan can get a Heroes Journey.
  • Garmaddon
    153 posts Member
    I am guessing you will need all of the new characters from the old republic to unlock Revan from hero's journey event later in the year
  • The mod changes sound great to me. (I'm a player who never knows who should get what mod).
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Incoming thread merge
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Really pleased with mod management getting addressed. Being able to view the secondary stats before upgrading a mod, and a buff to defense mods is pretty sweet. Mod loadouts sounds awesome too.

I'm concerned about mod slicing though if it is just going to give whales another thing to spend their money on to get further ahead than everyone else by boosting mods. Hopefully, this won't be a feature they can take heavy advantage of. But, we will see.
  • And nothing on STR...not even a mention
  • I may go from absolutely despising mods to being moderately displeased with them.

An improvement is an improvement I suppose.

Looks like a few marquee whale bait toons are coming that I will do nothing with at all. The present "journey" toons are a year away for me as is. Too much to do before getting around to those.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF