Duels within Our Own Guild

A few of the members in our guild thought it would fun to challenge each other to a duel.

Would this be possible?

Replies

• I would like to see a guild arena shard. No rewards, just bragging rights. It could work just like normal arena, minus payout. Would be really nice!
  • Maybe we could gamble a crystal each for fun
  • This is a very cool idea, we have it in clash of clans and its great for testing and refining strategies for war, would also be great TW/Arena prep, and of course bragging rights.
  • Agree sooooo much. Its funny how this is probaby the most requested feature before mod management but yet they chose to not bring it
  • I'd thought of this, too. Great way to test your squads and have fun!
  • I would love to pvp members in my guild.

Would be great to have a guild section to place teams where members could either pvp live or via A.I controlled teams. No need for rewards only want practice and some bragging rights.

The “ Game changers “ have test accounts to test different combinations with different characters and mods. Why can’t the general population have a section to battle guild members?

I asked for this back in March, my guess it would take away from some other aspects of the game. isn't battling others the core mechanic of this game?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They spoke about it in an interview they are looking into changes for the GW table where you can select your nodes based on allies and guild members.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    I asked for this back in March, my guess it would take away from some other aspects of the game. isn't battling others the core mechanic of this game?

What aspect would it take away from? Could help with squad ideas for TW/TB and you could use it to test against teams you might face in arena.

Could also test different mod sets out as well
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    See, it's all about perspective. High level guilds already have duels within the guild. It's called "HSith Rewards Rework". Now there's fighting within guilds all the time. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Maxminus1980
    78 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    GW battles from allies and guild member would come from their arena current arena team? Cause putting a “test team “ in arenas = lost 75 spots and would defeat the spirit of what we want.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Maztoras
    153 posts Member
    Keep asking for it peeps....dont ever stop. They cant ignore it forever
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Maztoras wrote: »
    Keep asking for it peeps....dont ever stop. They cant ignore it forever

They already spoke about developing it. They are not ignoring this suggestion. Development takes time. They dont update about things until that are at a place where there is something to talk about.

@Maztoras
  • If it's available to some why can't it be for others? The pros out way the cons.
  • I agree