Revan and Darth Revan Speculations

Prev134
Calastar
304 posts Member
So with the new KoTOR characters coming out and them being tied to Revan, what do you guys think will be around Revan, his event, and his release?

I think that Revan Reborn is coming because of the characters coming. He will come in a Hero's Journey.

Darth Revan will come later as a Hero's Journey with other characters I forgot who.

Commander Revan from the Mandalorian Wars will come as a Legendary event after the other two and will require Mandalorians to get him.

All of the Revans will be powerful and cool. Revan had his mind wiped but was retrained as a Jedi and then also used the ways of the Sith therefore being a Grey Jedi. Darth Revan fell to the dark side after activating the Mass Shadow Generator that ended the Mandalorian Wars. Commander Revan led the Republic to victory over the Mandalorians and was insanely skilled at lightsaber combat.

I will return with their kits and/or events.

Tell me what you guys think about all this.
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I speculate 70 carbantis, 50 stun guns, 30 droid callers, 100 gold balls and medpacks X 5
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    also speculate merge
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    You guys are going a little over the top with Revan.
  • I speculate eventually there will be a Malak event like bb-8 or R2, and then there will be a Revan event that requires Malak in either a jtr or Commander Luke type event
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    You guys are probably just dreaming. Fingers crossed, though! Revan, Malak, the Ebon Hawk, *drools*

Maybe Revan could belong to both light side and dark side, Jedi and Sith, considering he could be played either way in the past ;)
  • I think they're going to do Darth Revan as a legendary event for Sith, then have a Hero's Journey for Revan.
    I doubt that they'd do TWO hero's journeys for one character (Besides Luke, because we all know that Jedi Luke will be at least a Hero's journey, maybe more), but they won't just flop either version of him out as a marquee.
    It's Revan, he's probably getting 2 versions and 2 events, but I would bet on the event for "Revan" being bigger than the event for "Darth Revan" because Revan is ultimately not a sith.
  • Ebon hawk would be sick
  • Revan will be a Light Side Girl.

Revan will be a gerbil but non gender who identifys as an owl, but it’s spirit animal is a Great Dane tattooed on its back only bigger.
  • This is my take on Revan’s toon. He HAS to be Darkside AND Lightside otherwise it doesn’t really capture who he is at all ...

uur95nxjp1rz.png

With a monthly Gizka smuggling event
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299

With a monthly Gizka smuggling event

Yeesssss. Bargaining with that merchant on Manaan, though...lol.
  • And nar shaddah? (Never spell it right) background for fighting
  • Ruzhy6
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Jacen_Raye wrote: »
    This is my take on Revan’s toon. He HAS to be Darkside AND Lightside otherwise it doesn’t really capture who he is at all ...

uur95nxjp1rz.png

Lol you put the empire tag on him.

I’m betting he will be a legendary event. Similar to thrawn in difficulty. Probably even surpassing him.

Edit: Also there will be an introduction of the ‘Old Republic’ tag.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Jacen_Raye wrote: »
    This is my take on Revan’s toon. He HAS to be Darkside AND Lightside otherwise it doesn’t really capture who he is at all ...

uur95nxjp1rz.png

This is a cool kit and all,but it is too weak for someone as powerful as Revan. He was stronger than Vitiate but lost because he was in turmoil inside. I am going to give my idea for his kit soon,just have to complete it.
  • Ruzhy6 wrote: »

Lol you put the empire tag on him.

I’m betting he will be a legendary event. Similar to thrawn in difficulty. Probably even surpassing him.

Edit: Also there will be an introduction of the ‘Old Republic’ tag.

@Ruzhy6 If you read the commas, I made a tag called Sith Empire ....

• Calastar wrote: »
    This is a cool kit and all,but it is too weak for someone as powerful as Revan. He was stronger than Vitiate but lost because he was in turmoil inside. I am going to give my idea for his kit soon,just have to complete it.

Yeah I didn’t wanna design him OP haha

• Here’s my kit for Revan, it’s a bit powerful and I think it would work especially well with Kenobi and GMY:

Revan: Light, Dark, Jedi, Sith, Old Republic, Attacker

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy, with a 50% chance to inflict each tenacity down and daze to target and another random enemy for 3 turns.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict buff immunity for 2 turns. If Revan has any status effects, grant all old republic allies foresight and defense up for 2 turns.(Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Dispel all debuffs from allies, and for each debuff removed this way, all allies recover 1% protection. Old republic allies also gain 1 heal over time for 2 turns.(Cooldown 3)

Leader: Whenever an ally receives a buff, recover 10% of their max health and gain 5% turn meter, both effects doubled for Jedi, Sith, and Old Republic allies. Zeta: Enemies cannot hit through foresight and allies gain critical hit immunity for 2 turns and gain 2% turn meter whenever an enemy or ally loses a buff.

Unique 1: Revan takes reduced damage from percent health damage effects and has a +75% chance to resist stun.

Unique 2: Revan gains +5% critical chance and damage whenever he scores a critical hit, or is critically hit (stacking). Revan has +5 speed for each ally and enemy with over 75% of their max health. Zeta: add +5% critical chance and damage. Jedi, Sith, and old republic allies gain 20% counter chance.
  • Revan wont be female as he is male as HE is in star wars the old republic
  • The whole “Revan needs to be dark side and light side” argument is silly. That’s like saying Darth Vader should be both light and dark side because he was a Jedi at one point, then fell to the dark side, and then was redeemed.

Just make him LS because that’s what he is in cannon. Do separate marquee DS Darth Revan later on if you want, but making him both just doesn’t make sense canonically or logically.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Here is Light Side Jedi Knight Commander Revan. I am working on Darth Revan (DS) and Revan (Reborn) who is both light and dark side.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174961/commander-revan-kit-and-event#latest
  • All clues point to this so either spend more than a months rent to whale on the new characters or plan to get him the second go around. Also... marvel at the fact that they keep adding magnitudes more LS and trickle out DS. Apparently they didn’t watch the clone wars show cause an absolute truckload of bad guys and toons they could have picked they haven’t or remember that they had talked about closing the gap they just constantly widen.
  • All we can do is start saving up crystals now..
  • Wiggensbog wrote: »
    All we can do is start saving up crystals now..

Or just not panic farm at all and teach CG a valuable lesson maybe.....perhaps I'm just totally insane on this way of thinking.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF

Or just not panic farm at all and teach CG a valuable lesson maybe.....perhaps I'm just totally insane on this way of thinking.

And when they see that they're not making money from panic farms, they'll continue to release more marquees. I'd rather see more legendary events with panic farms than marquees.
  • Could be Malak who gets released
  • If hes a marquee he could be potentially the first one I drop coin on. One of my fav characters along side Bane.
  • They could throw us a curve ball like that in SW VIII... Rey’s parents have to be something cool... oh wait they were nobody... We’re going to learn more about Snoke.... maybe he is Darth Plagueis... oh wait they killed him... New toons coming out that are related to Revan’s rescue squad or whatever... we’re finally going to get Revan!... oh wait they gave us Jar Jar

And when they see that they're not making money from panic farms, they'll continue to release more marquees. I'd rather see more legendary events with panic farms than marquees.

Either one is better than a heroic raid. Balls to ye Traya.

Hey, it's still better than MSF