Fulcrum title 3/4 not accept my Rogue One mission

Fürkész
211 posts Member
3qy7g4faigqq.png
As you can see on the screen shot I have finished the Rogue One combat mission 6/6, but in the quest list the row did not get the green tick. This was the last requirement to go to the final quest. It is just happend with me or somebody else have the same? Now I need to wait a month?

Replies

• Same with me. Maybe we have to wait until the end of the phase?
  • Won’t allow me to add my ships to platoons. Love these continuous bugs with TB....f147xtglh5v6.png
  • Same with me. Maybe we have to wait until the end of the phase?

I just can hope. But until now every time when I have fulfiled a quest requirement immediately popped up the quest giver to say something. Lets see if we just need to wait till phase end, but I think its a bug. :/
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Fürkész wrote: »
    Same with me. Maybe we have to wait until the end of the phase?

I just can hope. But until now every time when I have fulfiled a quest requirement immediately popped up the quest giver to say something. Lets see if we just need to wait till phase end, but I think its a bug. :/

Yes I have the same thing.. Hopefully it is just a wait till the phase is done.

I have filed an official bug report this morning.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fulcrum-Prestigious-Quest-Tier-3-Infiltrate/m-p/6909733#M15319

On another note I just noticed the how that mission is "mislabeled" as phase 6 not slice 6 as the dev tried to tell us the territories are part of slices and phase is just a time frame.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Won’t allow me to add my ships to platoons. Love these continuous bugs with TB....f147xtglh5v6.png

@ChickenFett139
    have you selected ships? I thought the assign button only lights up when you have selected ships.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Won’t allow me to add my ships to platoons. Love these continuous bugs with TB....f147xtglh5v6.png

Sometimes that is caused by someone else already deploying those ships
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

@ChickenFett139
    have you selected ships? I thought the assign button only lights up when you have selected ships.

I will say that someone else assigned phantom at same time so it deployed @ChickenFett139 phantom. Notice phantom us blue but doesn't state not deployed under it. The bug is that it will error out on assigning the ship to platoon but deploy it to that territory. Not such a big deal with ships since it is only one territory, is a big deal with characters since now it can only be assigned to another platoon in that territory or used in a mission in that territory.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It has not corrected. I am unable to deploy any ships yet it shows they are available to deploy and use in combat. I am afraid to attack or to deploy and miss out helping get points for platoons.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    It has not corrected. I am unable to deploy any ships yet it shows they are available to deploy and use in combat. I am afraid to attack or to deploy and miss out helping get points for platoons.

It has been broke like this forever, and don't see them fixing it ever.
    When it happens that ship/characters is deployed to that territory (like if you to deployment screen and selected that ship/character and clicked deploy).
    It is still usable in that territory only for other platoons or battles.

This bug is the reason I only select one character/ship at a time to deploy to platoons.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    And after TB ended still not given credit for it. I guess defeat doesn't mean the same thing to CG as it does to me.
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    Is there anybody who is at 4/4 in the fulcrum title quest?
  • scuba wrote: »

It has been broke like this forever, and don't see them fixing it ever.
    When it happens that ship/characters is deployed to that territory (like if you to deployment screen and selected that ship/character and clicked deploy).
    It is still usable in that territory only for other platoons or battles.

This bug is the reason I only select one character/ship at a time to deploy to platoons.

Thanks for explaining it Scuba.
  • I Had same issue not getting credit for my quest for completing mission... even after collecting rewards... and finishing Tb 45 stars... created a ticket in Ea site as well
  • Was told would be fixed today, but I doubt it... if anyone else gets credited for this quest can u post? Ty
  • Same issue, posting so I can more easily follow this thread
  • Still nothing, no responses from cg
  • I also reported the bug and still don’t have credit for this quest.
  • @CG_Carrie can u give us any word as to if this bug, will be addressed? Since you just put out a post in regards to quests
  • @CG_Carrie @CG_Leviathan would love some sort of response, communication or anything to let us know that u guys are aware of the fulcrum quest issue and are addressing it, get no response when reporting a bug, or creating a ticket, they only say it needs to be addressed by the devs
  • In the Fulcrum 4/4 we need to win 10 territory war which is two and a half month IF you win 100% efficiency, that is why I would like to collect those wins as soon as possible, because in my case that will be the real bottleneck. (Right now the Rogue one mission is the bottleneck ;) ).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is a bug and has been reported, please post any requests for updates or any additional information over at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>