G12 and Heroic Raid Reward Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    This would probably be more reasonable, while still close to their mindset:
    Rank 1-3: Guaranteed full g11 drop, guaranteed old g12 drop, 100% of g12+ component, chance for full g12+ drop. Rest of salvages, shards, credits, guild coins and GET stay the same.
    Rank 4-10: Guaranteed full g11 drop, 50-100% of g12+ component, chance for full old g12 or g12+ drop. Rest of salvages, shards, credits, guild coins and GET stay the same.
    Rank 11-20: Guaranteed full g11 drop, 20-80% of g12+ component, chance for full old g12 drop. Rest of salvages, shards, credits, guild coins and GET stay the same.
    Rank 21-50: 20-50% of g12+ component, chance for full g11 or old g12 drop. Rest of salvages, shards, credits, guild coins and GET stay the same.

@CG_CapGaSP @CG_Carrie
  • He's providing a proposal, @evoluza , not stating what the current situation is. Jeez.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Since doing HSith requires many good teams and many contributing players, it's completely backwards that the reward structure for that raid specifically is so incredible top heavy. Especially for gear - which is needed by all players and across ALL characters at some point. It was one thing to have Rancor be top heavy for shards - for a single character. It was even a better step in the right direction when the shard count was evenly distributed in AAT with chances for full drops spread out. But then why take 2 steps backwards with HSith rewards? It is basically designed to "punish" the strongest, most active and long time players by putting a wall between them and the top 10 players in their guild.

It's a horrible design and makes no sense whatsoever.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb daily ping! I thought you said if there was a serious issue to ping you and we would get a response. So....what up?
  • ohgreatitsryan
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It is basically designed to "punish" the strongest, most active and long time players by putting a wall between them and the top 10 players in their guild.

It's a horrible design and makes no sense whatsoever.

It makes complete sense if you assume that, like Traya's kit that punishes teamwork, the raid punishes teamwork as well.

They just took the theme as far as they could.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • My guild has been working on t4 sith raid. A few days ago we decided to try t5 because we had been on t4. We’re still a ways off from moving to 5 (finishing phase4 now), but it took about 4-5days. Really disappointing knowing that the rewards I’ll get are crap. I’m lucky that our group is very close knit, because I have multiple 3mil+ players that could easily hop to a bigger guild and grab the accompanying rewards. Don’t get me wrong, the stronger guilds who can compete should without a doubt earn the HSTR rewards. It’s just incredibly deflating to see that all these changes are coming on the end of gameplay, while us smaller guilds are getting shafted. I don’t want handouts, but I also don’t want to fight this crazy fight forever.

Also I’d like to say that the HSTR 50person requirement should be lowered to 45 or something.
  • prime311
    52 posts Member
    Just here to agree with everyone else. The rewards outside of HSR top ten are untenable. It's so much work to even place 11th and you get crap for it. Totally ridiculous. Please do something CG!
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Carrie

Some good points are being made here. At least extend the chance for a full old G12 piece to top 20? Top 10 only is pretty offensive. People who rank 11-20 in HSR are more likely than not, spenders. It would be nice to see players rewarded once in a while for supporting the game.

The rewards were great before when everyone had a chance at a full G12. I was still spending on the game. I was happy. As you can tell by the posts in this thread, there are many unhappy people concerning the reward changes.

I've been a daily player since the beginning. Built my roster up to 3.6m GP. Bought numerous packs, participated in every 25% bonus crystal offer. Yet I still can't rank top 10 in my guild regardless of getting a few teams up to speed that are ONLY NEEDED for HSR. I put multiple zetas on them for this. People who spent 10s of thousands G12ing everything in the game can, however. I feel like all those zetas are wasted and I'm being punished with the removal of a full G12 chance because I can't compete with 4.2 million GP rosters.

There's only so much top 10 to go around. Please at least consider allowing full G12 drops again for ranks outside of this tiny bracket. 90% of the player base doing HSR shouldn't be basically disregarded as worthy of receiving good rewards. And since the change, the rewards for 11-50 are disappointing to say the least.

• Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    Obvioulsy challenge gear is not being removed but increased. Cheers for my 4th rank Htank rewards, makes me wanna do more and more
    4ztj6.png
  • Icebringer92
    131 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    So sick of this trash raid. Rewards for non-Heroic are ridiculous, yet let’s create even a bigger gap between guilds that are heroic and guilds that build for it. I hardly ever write on this forum, just wanted to voice out what 80% of the community keeps pointing out,not that it really matters with these greedy devs we have. I’ve been playing since launch,been spending consistently until February and finally happy to unistall this game from my phone.
  • Doesnt want to create a gap...creates gap
    Says Rey is the reason for less gear???
    Guilds break over gearing....fun times
    Changes rewards 3 times and still cant get it
    Challenge gear to be removed ...re added

Not sure what the direction other than money is with the game currently no real direction just dropping toons for cash for now. But hey theres more JTR so you can get past it easier. Need to bump up guild tokens let us buy what we want before your game flakes off and your scrambling offering all kinds of "customer appreciation" give aways.
  • Sneekypete wrote: »
    Doesnt want to create a gap...creates gap

Not sure what the direction other than money is with the game currently no real direction just dropping toons for cash for now. But hey theres more JTR so you can get past it easier. Need to bump up guild tokens let us buy what we want before your game flakes off and your scrambling offering all kinds of "customer appreciation" give aways.

May all be mute anyway. The rumor regarding EA losing the SW rights seems to be picking up steam. They may just be trying to milk whats left before that happens. Hence the ton-o-marquees.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Sneekypete wrote: »

May all be mute anyway. The rumor regarding EA losing the SW rights seems to be picking up steam. They may just be trying to milk whats left before that happens. Hence the ton-o-marquees.

After some of the nonsense in the STR Feedback megathread we can only hope. Thoughts and prayers. Lol.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • @Nikoms565 you think that would be a good thing? For EA to stop doing SWGOH? How would it sound to have the game completely stop? Would you like your roster to be deleted? If so, just uninstall the game, otherwise understand the weight of that kind of change
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

"Moot."

Also, rumors tend to pick up steam when they're juicy, irrespective of how true they are.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    @Nikoms565 you think that would be a good thing? For EA to stop doing SWGOH? How would it sound to have the game completely stop? Would you like your roster to be deleted? If so, just uninstall the game, otherwise understand the weight of that kind of change

Yes, I fully understand the implications of what I said - and I stand by it. As sad as this may sound, I would be fully okay if SWGOH ended if it meant that another company was allowed to build a Star Wars game. Maybe a company that actually cared about player experience. But, as long as CG/EA has the keys, no one else is allowed to drive the car. And we're all just along for the ride - which was fine for the first 2 years - but now the car seems to be headed in a different direction.

• Spang
    286 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    @Nikoms565 you think that would be a good thing? For EA to stop doing SWGOH? How would it sound to have the game completely stop? Would you like your roster to be deleted? If so, just uninstall the game, otherwise understand the weight of that kind of change

Yes, I fully understand the implications of what I said - and I stand by it. As sad as this may sound, I would be fully okay if SWGOH ended if it meant that another company was allowed to build a Star Wars game. Maybe a company that actually cared about player experience. But, as long as CG/EA has the keys, no one else is allowed to drive the car. And we're all just along for the ride - which was fine for the first 2 years - but now the car seems to be headed in a different direction.

Well, I'd hate it if this game was ceased to exist given all my invested time and money in it.

But I would throw the biggest celebration party EVER if this cessation indicated that large corporations (I'm especially looking at you gaming industry) realize that they can't milk people dry through micro-transactions for so-called 'content'* AND totally disregard customer feedback at the same time.
    If (or rather when) Disney takes back SW rights from EA and co., I'll start hoping that this realization might be actually realized ultimately.

*I mean playable/enjoyable content. 5 marquee toons/month is not that.
  • i am in a Heroic sith raid on farm. but the time to hit is not suitable for me. all guild members is located in EU, i stayed in Asian. i have to contact with officers and leader but can not change the name. i prepared for Heroic sith raid in a long time and ready to get top 1 - 10. but the time is on 2 am in my time zone. It is not fair if some members can not hit. Rancor and HAAT is random rewards, i think that heroic sith raid should the same.
  • Are you kidding me? Good rewards for top 10 in heroic sith only? Speed on gear 12+?

Start fixing this immediately by removing speed from g12+ and give all 50 players a proper reward or you loose me as your customer. Thank you.
  • TVF wrote: »

"Moot."

Also, rumors tend to pick up steam when they're juicy, irrespective of how true they are.

Or, because, ya' know, they are true. Releasing only 2 console games over 5 years, both of which had issues, one of which sparked public outrage and brought unwanted attention to issues like gambling in games will make people pay attention. You can reasearch it or not, no matter to me, but the rumor has persisted for some time, and EA's performance only gets worse. But please continue correcting grammar instead of looking into the point. Here is just 1 example, hundreds more to be had.
    https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2018/02/21/ea-losing-exclusive-star-wars-good.

Weren't you just muted, or banned or somethjjng? Seemed so much quieter then.....
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Wow, had no idea EA was doing that badly that they'd lose star wars....

Could they lose C&C first please? Before that mobile game release? please <3 you world if so.
    I doubt SWGOH would end with EA though, just nothing new added. I've seen this kind of thing many times before, the game just gets stagnant, but still exists cause revenue.
  • caldera
    109 posts Member
    My guild has been working on t4 sith raid. A few days ago we decided to try t5 because we had been on t4. We’re still a ways off from moving to 5 (finishing phase4 now), but it took about 4-5days. Really disappointing knowing that the rewards I’ll get are ****. I’m lucky that our group is very close knit, because I have multiple 3mil+ players that could easily hop to a bigger guild and grab the accompanying rewards. Don’t get me wrong, the stronger guilds who can compete should without a doubt earn the HSTR rewards. It’s just incredibly deflating to see that all these changes are coming on the end of gameplay, while us smaller guilds are getting shafted. I don’t want handouts, but I also don’t want to fight this crazy fight forever.

Also I’d like to say that the HSTR 50person requirement should be lowered to 45 or something.

I would like to echo this.

I think the Sith raid has sounded the death knell for many small and medium guilds, because the raid is such a long slog for very little in the way of useful reward before the top tier. The better players in small and medium guilds aren't getting any useful loot, so they all want to jump to big guilds. Then after the heavy hitters all leave, the guild is gutted and finds itself going backwards on Sith.

The raid has really slowed this game down. There have been just as many people give up on SWGOH from my guild due to the lack of real opportunity to advance any longer as have jumped to larger guilds. Sad development.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    TVF wrote: »

"Moot."

Or, because, ya' know, they are true. Releasing only 2 console games over 5 years, both of which had issues, one of which sparked public outrage and brought unwanted attention to issues like gambling in games will make people pay attention. You can reasearch it or not, no matter to me, but the rumor has persisted for some time, and EA's performance only gets worse. But please continue correcting grammar instead of looking into the point. Here is just 1 example, hundreds more to be had.
    https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2018/02/21/ea-losing-exclusive-star-wars-good.

Weren't you just muted, or banned or somethjjng? Seemed so much quieter then.....

If there was a 'big like' option you can use only once a year, you'd have mine by now.
    EAs doing a terrible job and there are so many companies that could do better, Im all game for that.

{EA_Lanna: Removed bait}
  • Sneekypete wrote: »

Where are you even seeing these rumors? I found stuff from like 6 months ago but nothing since.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    EAs doing a terrible job and there are so many companies that could do better.

/offtopic

You know, that's the saddest part for me. They could do so much better. I mean I would care much less about obvious money grabs if they did some fan-service as well. Not after a social media riot, but voluntarily. You all know the saying about catching flies with honey or vinegar. Given their technology, expertize, and especially budget it wouldn't be too demanding—of course they'd lose like 10% of their yearly net revenue—, but it seems that profit always override customer loyalty.

/end offtopic
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    When will there be an update for the rewards for the other tiers and raids?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Pretty sad that the only responses I am seeing from EA/CG in these forums lately are in editing posts and telling people they have removed comments and for posters to behave themselves...

Stop ignoring players and then maybe people will be more civil...
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    Pretty sad that the only responses I am seeing from EA/CG in these forums lately are in editing posts and telling people they have removed comments and for posters to behave themselves...

Stop ignoring players and then maybe people will be more civil...

He’s right you know...
  • The Sith raid is a dumpster fire. I'd rather be form fit for a custom pair of asbestos underwear