10-year anniversary

NightwingTR
169 posts Member
edited June 2018
Will there be any surprise for CloneWars anniversary on these days ? (except CW Chewbacca :D )

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-sdcc-panel
Post edited by NightwingTR on

Replies

• Clone Troopers get helmets.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Mythic mods being returned?
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    I'd love to see some Clone content added. Specifically Delta Squad, and perhaps a few from the show that aren't yet characters. I'd also love to see some Jedi from that era added, namely Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi Mundi.

And, of course, separatists should get a rework and Grievous should get a capital ship.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework + capital ship to fit the geo push. Reworking the rest of Bounty Hunters and possible new ones. Clone helmets.
    There is enough to do for devs

Grievous rework would benefit both players and dev, rework of BH doesn’t because the rest are free :)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Oh yeah, bring those Chewie shards!
  • They’ll revert back to when you had to physically move the bronzium pack to to slot because, who doesn’t miss that.
  • CG testing things before releasing?
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Good non heroic sith raid rewards?
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Nope
  • Clone Troopers get helmets.

Don’t tease me

• ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Hopefully Jango Fett. Without him the Clone Wars wouldn't have started
  • Clone helmets have been in the works since April 2017 so maybe
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework + capital ship to fit the geo push. Reworking the rest of Bounty Hunters and possible new ones. Clone helmets.
    There is enough to do for devs

Grievous rework would benefit both players and dev, rework of BH doesn’t because the rest are free :)

Stop repeating that falsehood. Reworks. Make. Money. Period. That's why they keep doing them. The Bounty Hunters that got reworked were also free. But people bought resources to level/gear them up once they were good, and they got a rework along side Bossk (new pay character that makes them better) being added. That made a full 5 character synergy team.

If/when the rest get reworked then it will likely happen with the introduction of other CW era Bounty Hunters that they can also sell. Just add Aura Sing, Embo, and Jango Fett to the current leftovers (Zam and Cad) and we would have a full OT BH team, and a full CW BH team.
  • Jar-Jar Binks legendary event.

Will be the most OP toon in the game.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Jar-Jar Binks legendary event.

Basic - "Whooaaaooowow! (Fumble)": Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Daze
    Special 1 - "Meesa no think so": Deal special damage to target, then stun them for 3 turns and dispel all buffs (Cooldown: 2)
    Special 2 - "Yousa people gonna die": Heal all allies to full, then give Speed Up, Offense Up, and Crit Chance Up to all allies. (Cooldown 3)
    Unique - "Bombad General": If any allies have a buff at the beginning of their turn, they get foresight for 2 turns.
    Unique - "Sith Lord's Destiny": Jar Jar can only be killed by a direct blast from the Death Star.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Landale3 wrote: »

Basic - "Whooaaaooowow! (Fumble)": Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Daze
    Special 1 - "Meesa no think so": Deal special damage to target, then stun them for 3 turns and dispel all buffs (Cooldown: 2)
    Special 2 - "Yousa people gonna die": Heal all allies to full, then give Speed Up, Offense Up, and Crit Chance Up to all allies. (Cooldown 3)
    Unique - "Bombad General": If any allies have a buff at the beginning of their turn, they get foresight for 2 turns.
    Unique - "Sith Lord's Destiny": Jar Jar can only be killed by a direct blast from the Death Star.

I want this. Please.
  • Dxtrinc wrote: »
    Landale3 wrote: »

I want this. Please.

It will be locked behind a paywall where the shard pack runs from -330 to 330 shards.