Mol Eliza

Aldaer
2 posts Member
After playing this for a month and a half, I have some serious questions about this mol Eliza character.

I've heard all sorts of excuses for how the same name ends up on leader board for guild raids, but none of them really fit the evidence.
In the starter guild, you get about 20 slots filled by this fake character... It's ****

Assertion 1 - default name for lots of people. Fine. But why do none of the mol Eliza character have a level printed below their names? All other players have they're level printed below their names.

Assertion 2- they are players who were kicked or left the guild.
So right after a raid starts, you have 15 - 20 players who leave the guild after hitting top rank score on the raid? Ridiculous. If this is true, then the devs need to fix this. Leave their names and they keep their reward or take them off the board when they leave. I don't want 15th place when I should be 3rd behind people who left/quit/banned or whatever. Demoralizing...

How can there be that many who quit or whatever every raid?

His question had been around for ages and I've yet to see an answer from devs or someone who makes sense.

What gives EA/Disney/LucasArts?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    @Aldaer

1st mol eliza is a default name.

All starter guilds are a broken system. People regularly get judged as too strong or weak for a given starter guild and moved on or get booted for not doing enougb tickets. Often times they lose their raid rewards completly. So there is high turnover.

2nd why do you deserve 3rd place when people who carried you dont get anything. You came 15th in your guild you get 15th place rewards. This is to stop guild leaders booting people who beat their score after carrying them to a raid the wouldnt get normally in order to increase their own rewards. Its also an effective way of punishing people who break raid hold rules.

Finally the starter guild is not a good system. Find yourself a real guild is my advice.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    there is no excuses just the facts.
    mol eliza with a rank at their name is a real person with an underage account so its a default name that they cannot change.

mol eliza without a rank at their name is people who have left or been kicked from a guild.
    for starter guilds as soon as you hit a certain milestone you are moved (promoted / demoted) up or down to the next level and the game does not take into account that there might be a raid running.
    there has been many complaints from people in starter guilds that they have not had raid rewards due to this so it is proven to happen and devs have stated they are looking into it.
  • I am a guild officer and I have two Mol Elizas in my guild, one is real and clearly active in raids and earning raid tickets, the other is obviously an abandoned account. I cant kick him/ her out and don't know why my guild leader hasn't.
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    there is no excuses just the facts.
    mol eliza with a rank at their name is a real person with an underage account so its a default name that they cannot change.

mol eliza without a rank at their name is people who have left or been kicked from a guild.
    for starter guilds as soon as you hit a certain milestone you are moved (promoted / demoted) up or down to the next level and the game does not take into account that there might be a raid running.
    there has been many complaints from people in starter guilds that they have not had raid rewards due to this so it is proven to happen and devs have stated they are looking into it.

Holy cow... they auto move people and they don't get rewards??? Eeek.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    yep they do as soon as they hit a certain milestone raid or no raids
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    This Mol Eliza guy has been a nuisance since day 1, but the devs refuse to do anything about him or even acknowledge that he exists. I'm not usually part of the tinfoil hat crowd, but something is going on here and it's not good.
  • I’ve seen some other default names such as Lenders Quizan or Loreck Avery or Rui Vuusen, though they’re not as common as Mol Eliza. I’ve always wondered why there’s more than one.
    I am a guild officer and I have two Mol Elizas in my guild, one is real and clearly active in raids and earning raid tickets, the other is obviously an abandoned account. I cant kick him/ her out and don't know why my guild leader hasn't.
    Officers in my guild have kicked people. I don’t know why you can’t if you’re an officer.
  • Mol Eliza is a computer generated name for anyone too lazy to choose their own name if they are over age 13, if under 13 they can't change it they get what they get! An adult can change it later a kid under age 13 can't thus so many of the accounts in game active and adbandoned named Mol Eliza. Kid accts get locked down, no changing name or chat (still don't understand this as it makes it impossible for them to not get booted from guilds cause they can't see instructions in chat and tebd to mishit raids based on the guilds rules). No conspiracies and nothing really to fix.
  • And if you want 3rd place rewards then finish 3rd place!
  • I am an officer in one of my guilds. Yes I belong to two guilds because I have 16 accounts. And as an officer I can boot people also. Only person an officer can't boot is another officer
  • Omg I have 3 accounts and its almost too much to keep up with. If you have 16 then its likely that 13 of them are being neglected.
  • I noticed that some folks leave the starter guild and then return. I assumed it was a way to keep fighting, but it doesn't bother me regarding rank...I take what I can get and attribute "quick outs" to my lack of squad strength and sparse modding (something I'm STILL trying to understand). Do I want to rank in the top 3? Yes, but I don't lose sleep when I get bumped, I just work to improve the stats.