???
Old Ben
Ezra
Mace
Kanan

Who should I get first for Yoda Event 54 votes

Barris
44%
ZenbreonFREEDOMfromWrottonBobaFetaCheeseFriendOfSithSpharynx01Ct214476Vendi1983Zinke7Costino1MistaLeahyDarthCornelSirBartholomeowPresident_PalpatineHipbanjoplayerDarthPorg3724Genesis777Ramses7171MAYOH218Slippyfist 24 votes
JKA
55%
EventineElessedilSkyfrager59SlothWalker_0602KyJoe_CoolTheJEFFtmYKMisfitFailingCrabKelarnswgregoriouMookow23DaPowerfulJediJohnLove11Garm_Bel_Iblisswgohfan1DarthKoonMightydogzillaAlpha901TheoneandonlyWenMasterlozad1981Nyanperor 30 votes
Post edited by Zenbreon on

Replies

• Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Barris
    ... I voted becaus I want to see what you guys think and that is only way
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    JKA
    I voted JKA, just because that team is lacking offense.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Barris
    But if I can add both right
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Barris
    Who should I replace if I get both JKA and Barris?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Barris
    Out of your two I'd vote Barriss, however; I would honestly recommend Ezra instead though.

You'll have two Phoenix characters at 7* and 1 CLS Requirement at 7*.

7* Yoda event is not difficult at all.

I had:
    76 Aayla G8 (Leader)
    76 Ahsoka G8
    74 Mace G8 (ShatterPoint ends up doing tons of extra damage)
    78 Kanan G8 (was starting to prep for Thrawn)
    76 Luminara G8
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Barris
    Cool thank you for the input
  • Zenbreon wrote: »
    Who should I replace if I get both JKA and Barris?

Drop Mace if you want to use both
  • JKA
    Or just drop Mace anyway because he's simply not a very good character. However, if the goal is just to unlock GMY at 7*, then it almost doesn't matter. Use any 5 jedi and you'll be good to go. It's an incredibly easy event. With that said, you do want guys that can do some damage, and JKA is a good damage dealer.

But as suggested above, I'd farm Ezra. He's probably the best offensive jedi out there, and he's needed in other areas of the game. He's definitely the best jedi investment along with Old Ben simply because you can use them after you've unlocked the legendary character you farmed them for.

• Barris
    I have figured out the team It shall hence forth and until I decide to change it be
    Barris (lead)
    Ezra
    Kanan
    JKA
    Old Ben
  • Barris
    I would say Barris because your lacking a healer on that team
  • If you want a healer and can get to his node (Dark Side 6-D), I'd pick Jolee rather than Barriss. Not only is he a superior healer who can revive and call assists, he'll also help you unlock Revan at some point.

Otherwise I'd go with Ahsoka because she's incredibly useful in fleet, arguably more so than Anakin. She also has some healing ability and her node only costs 12 energy.
  • Barris
    And she's a cantina store purchase too. Can forego farming her from a node at all.
  • Barris
    I already have 5 7* Jedi
  • Barris
    Kit Fisto is a solid attacker with a good leader ability. If you have him, I would use him.
  • Barris
    ... already have 7* GMY
  • Barris
    I would suggest a Bastilia Lead
  • Thinking exclusively about the event, it is faster and cheaper to go after Luminara.

Barriss is a good Healer and JKA will probably be required in the new battle of Geonosis, but I do not know if there is time enough to even the event to celebrate one of the two. (spending energy from the canteen at Anakin is throwing away very limited feature)
  • Well your first priority should be getting ANY 5 jedi to 7* in time for the next event. The even itself is super easy so the team composition doesn't really matter at all. Luminara for example is completely useless aside from being a quick farm to 7* to unlock Yoda.

That being said, some easy to unlock Jedi that are and will remain useful throughout the game would be Old Ben, Aayla, and Ezra. Those are pretty much must-haves. JKA and Ahsoka would also probably be good investments, with the clone wars focus this year. Anakin might get some sort of nerf soon but Ahsoka is very viable right now, although you won't get to use her at her full potential without both JKA and General Kenobi.

Also be advised that there are a lot of really bad and downright useless jedi in this game. Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Jedi Knight Guardian and Ima-Gun Ji come to mind.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Barris
    I have 7* Grand Master Yoda used
    Barris Offee
    Old Ben
    Kanan
    Ezra
    Windu
    Post edited by Zenbreon on
  • Barris
    If you want a healer and can get to his node (Dark Side 6-D), I'd pick Jolee rather than Barriss. Not only is he a superior healer who can revive and call assists, he'll also help you unlock Revan at some point.

Otherwise I'd go with Ahsoka because she's incredibly useful in fleet, arguably more so than Anakin. She also has some healing ability and her node only costs 12 energy.

Ahsoka is great for GMY, because just as he gets going with all his buffs inc. foresight, she can jump in there, negate the guaranteed dodge, and remove all of them - with her basic ability!
  • Barris
    Also be advised that there are a lot of really bad and downright useless jedi in this game. Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Jedi Knight Guardian and Ima-Gun Ji come to mind.

+ Jedi sentinel, jedi consular, arguably Mace

• JKA
    Any 7* will do. I unlocked my Yoda (long ago...) with Ima Gun Di, Kanan, Ezra, Windu and Old Ben and they were barely Gear 8 or 9 at most.

I voted JKA since he is needed for many events (GAS, TB, etc.) and is meta. You don't really need a healer for the Yoda event.
This discussion has been closed.