There's still time for a TW Hotfix Devs

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
Another TW is upon us, which means I'll have to get out my guild list and spend hours going through and trying to figure out who needs to join, who needs to set defense, who hasn't attacked.
Meanwhile, in TB I was able to quickly and easily view who had/hadn't done stuff.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    I thought you could toggle different settings for checking total banners? There's an option to change it so it shows banners earned from setting defense and banners from setting offense.
  • Uh.... which clone is wearing a helmet, which clone took it off, is that really Cody or is it Gree pretending again?, dam these identical clones. Thank the maker 5s got a tattoo...
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    I thought you could toggle different settings for checking total banners? There's an option to change it so it shows banners earned from setting defense and banners from setting offense.

But it doesn’t display 0 scores. So if you’re looking for the 3 people who haven’t set defence they are simply not on that list. Finding out which 3 it is during setup phase is time consuming and annoying.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    If you leave guildmates out of the rewards just to get matched against weaker guilds you deserve nothing. Just be grateful that the clowns up there allow you to do it and that they've structured the matchmaking in this pitiful way.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    If you leave guildmates out of the rewards just to get matched against weaker guilds you deserve nothing. Just be grateful that the clowns up there allow you to do it and that they've structured the matchmaking in this pitiful way.

@Drazhar Not related to this discussion at all but okay?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).