Game more buggy than usual

Has anyone else noticed the past few days the game seems to be way more glitchy than usual? Aside from freezes and extra partial toons appearing in battles (han solo head coming out of the ground one time, next time his headless body lol) I've been seeing new glitches.

For example, zeta han solo consistently getting triple attacks with his basic (should be multiples of 2 I would think); my Phoenix countered someone assisting before countering the primary; my daughter just leveled up on an event that doesn't give any xp; my Vader got 100% tm for no reason (palp lead, basic, no debuff applied). Weird stuff. Has anyone else noticed a similar increase in the glitchiness?

Replies

• A number of occurrences lately where Rey doesn't get stunned on Han's opener.
  • The other day, my Nihilus used drain force on an enemy Nihilus that was debuffed, and the enemy Nihilius didn’t get his cooldowns increased, but that’s it. I did rancor about an hour ago with CLS and Han, I know Han wasn’t hitting more than twice.
  • The other day, my Nihilus used drain force on an enemy Nihilus that was debuffed, and the enemy Nihilius didn’t get his cooldowns increased, but that’s it. I did rancor about an hour ago with CLS and Han, I know Han wasn’t hitting more than twice.

I've noticed this happen twice - once a debuffed Vader used Force Crush immediately after Drain Force and once a debuffed Nihilus used his own Drain Force immediately after mine. I *think* that the explanation must be that they dodged the attack and therefore the CD increase didn't get applied - I don't see anything in the description that says the attack can't be evaded.

Also with an, are you sure he isn't using his special and thus gaining TM and immediately taking another turn? That would make 3 hits total. I thought the same thing when Han would wipe out one of my toons but when I look closely he's using the special then his basic.

The other things you describe all seem buggy
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    A number of occurrences lately where Rey doesn't get stunned on Han's opener.

If you mean JTR, then it is probably WAI. With zeta, she has a 40% chance to dispel all debuffs when she recieves one. Note that it is dispel, not resist, so it bypasses debuffs that can't be resisted.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Working fine if not better for me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    For the DN drain force the attack can still be dodged.

All bugs and issues should be reported and discussed over at Answers HQ. Please make sure and report them there.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>