i wish TW tracked attacking attempts

stiiillwaiting
40 posts Member
edited July 2018
...and not just banners achieved

in TB, you can see who has entered CM/SM and it would be so helpful to see which guild members were and were not helping out in TW. i know not everyone is going to win their battles but it’d be nice to see who was trying
Post edited by stiiillwaiting on

Replies

• Stop making sense.
  • Stop making sense.

Ha, always on point
  • Agree 100%. Make this happen!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Yeah, we've really wanted rankings for those that haven't done a thing as -- and those that have attacked on offense but lost as 0. Ideally everyone would at least put a squad on defense but that's proving to be surprisingly difficult to achieve.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes please.

Currently we lock zones so we can st least know how many attacks people have.
  • stiiillwaiting
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    this stat needs to be added

how hard would it be to include a “Offensive Attempts” stats to go along with Banners From Successful Attacks & Banners From Setting Defense & Rogue Actions?
    Post edited by stiiillwaiting on
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Agree. You can’t tell who has failed but tried or who hasn’t attempted anything.
  • Excellent idea, got my vote.
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    The biggest reason that active players register for TW but don't attack is not because of laziness or selfishness, but because the matchmaking is so bad that there is often absolutely no chance to win. If lack of participation is a problem then isn't it a better idea to address the reasons people aren't participating instead of just identifying the non-participators? I would support the addition of some feature that shows who attacked and who hasn't, but I don't think that it would fix the problem that many guilds have with TW. This change could lead to an increase in attacks due to peer pressure, but from the perspective of a game developer increasing participation by pressuring people to do something they don't want to do is less desirable than the players actually wanting to participate. Without a fix to the matchmaking, such a change would create tension within mid-level guilds between the people who don't want to waste time sending team after team into a meat grinder and the people who demand that you give it your all even in the face of insurmountable odds.
  • All they would need to do is modify the stats like how raids are currently shown. If you join a raid, it shows "0"; if you don't join, it shows "--". If you attack in TW and lose, it should show "0" in the stats, and if you don't do anything it should show "--". But right now it doesn't show zeros of any kind at all, so I have to manually go through and see who joined but didn't get any points, and then guess/question them about the lack of points... It's the one guild event that still needs better Officer tools.