Bastilla and Jolee gameplay

2Next

Replies

• I sense... more. PURE speculation here, but does anyone beside me hope/think that these 5(including t3, mission and zalbar) won't be the last from KOTOR era? Just with the "old republic" tag..
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    I sense... more. PURE speculation here, but does anyone beside me hope/think that these 5(including t3, mission and zalbar) won't be the last from KOTOR era? Just with the "old republic" tag..

I'm wondering if the idea isn't to make the five sorta suck so that when Revan drops, he'll give some monster boost to anyone with the Old Republic tag.
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    I sense... more. PURE speculation here, but does anyone beside me hope/think that these 5(including t3, mission and zalbar) won't be the last from KOTOR era? Just with the "old republic" tag..

I'm wondering if the idea isn't to make the five sorta suck so that when Revan drops, he'll give some monster boost to anyone with the Old Republic tag.

could be plausible, yes.
  • Mischen1
    158 posts Member
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I’m wondering what color Jolee Bindo’s saber will be. It’s green in Ahnald’s video, but blue in Mobilegamer’s.

I'm not sure where it landed. I asked for it to be Green, because his initial lightsaber is Green in KotoR (since he's the Consular companion), but apparently there was a blue Jolee lightsaber somewhere in the fiction so we switched it at one point (which is why you're seeing this in the videos). We'll all find out shortly!

Just curious. Why can CG reply within minutes regarding a light saber color, but continue to ignore the 1200 post long Sith Raid Feedback thread?

Can we get our priorities straight please?

Maybe because there's nothing wrong with the Sith Raid? People are starting to unlock Darth Traya, which means they can defeat the heroic raid, which means you need stronger toons. No changes necessary, so why would he respond to 1200 posts on making changes?
  • Mischen1 wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I’m wondering what color Jolee Bindo’s saber will be. It’s green in Ahnald’s video, but blue in Mobilegamer’s.

I'm not sure where it landed. I asked for it to be Green, because his initial lightsaber is Green in KotoR (since he's the Consular companion), but apparently there was a blue Jolee lightsaber somewhere in the fiction so we switched it at one point (which is why you're seeing this in the videos). We'll all find out shortly!

Just curious. Why can CG reply within minutes regarding a light saber color, but continue to ignore the 1200 post long Sith Raid Feedback thread?

Can we get our priorities straight please?

Maybe because there's nothing wrong with the Sith Raid? People are starting to unlock Darth Traya, which means they can defeat the heroic raid, which means you need stronger toons. No changes necessary, so why would he respond to 1200 posts on making changes?

Also worth pointing out that capgasp is the event designer . He does not deal with nor handle the raids.
  • gufu21 wrote: »

could be plausible, yes.

And now that we have a new tag, maybe we'll have a need for five of them at 7 stars for something else. Get your Trooper, Assassin and Marauder farms out of the way now if you haven't already.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Odd that her Battle Mediation buff from her unique doesn't affect her, that +50% potency would sure come in handy.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    My favorite skills in these kits are:

"We're finally responding on the forums"
    &
    "We fixed the sith raid"

Or was that...

"Cash grab"
    &
    "To busy adding more broken content to fix existing stuff"

Banned in 3... 2... 1...