Next Zeta

DarthGugel
175 posts Member
edited July 2018
I do not know who to Zeta. Can any of you help by providing input for why you chose the Zeta you chose and if you select other than please specify who and why?
https://swgoh.gg/u/admiralgugel/

Next Zeta 28 votes

Nihlius unique
14%
DwinkelmswgregoriourodandreelguySithlord1230 4 votes
EP unique
32%
TroutFett18DarthGugelJK_47Rey_GreysabermcshantBubbaFettDelmonsMinionRon_ONeal35DaPowerfulJedi 9 votes
Vader unique
7%
Shadowrunnerstormhold 2 votes
Enfys
35%
VinniarthCloud_Starkiller_66Aycee1Spartan549IronRangerGo_CubsTali_Catbhon18jjjwarRake6 10 votes
Vader lead
3%
vincentlondon 1 vote
Other
7%
CalastarNukeX 2 votes
Post edited by DarthGugel on

Replies

• Well, we don't know which one you already have or what your arena team is etc... You could also post your swgoh.gg link.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Save to see what the next Old Republic characters have available
  • EP unique
    Sorry about that @Switcheroo forgot to post it in the op but is up know
  • So this is your first zeta?! Awesome.
    Using it on palpatines lead would be best for your arena rank. Followed by scions, thrawns, vader's & nihi all for arena beastialiy
    Han's basic is also a solid zeta. great in all 3 raids and pvp. Finns leadership zeta also gets you a great resistance team for offense
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Other
    Personally I would save it for GMY or one of the Jedi under his lead i.e. Ezra, GK, Jolee Bindo, Bastila Shan or just seat palp and go nightmare.

Edit: they aren't very good get palp zeta lead
    Post edited by Calastar on
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • EP unique
    Either Palp or Nihilus’ unique, I’d probably do Palp.
    So this is your first zeta?! Awesome.
    Using it on palpatines lead would be best for your arena rank. Followed by scions, thrawns, vader's & nihi all for arena beastialiy
    Han's basic is also a solid zeta. great in all 3 raids and pvp. Finns leadership zeta also gets you a great resistance team for offense

The OP already has seven zetas... including Palpatine, Thrawn, sion, and Han.
  • Vader unique
    I love Nest, but I think Vader's unique would benefit you more in Arena (since she is not in your Arena Roster).

It's just by exclusion:
    - Even with Palpatine Unique he is still squishy, and it is always the first your opponent will target.
    - Your Sion it not ready to receive it's zeta, you need him a little stronger before it.
    - Vader Leadership won't give you any advantage
    - Maybe GTA Ebb and Flow, but in my opinion nobody targets GTA after he fractures so, no need to rush there.

• EP unique
    @stormhold I already have sions Zeta and both of thrawns Zeta. Sion is great and gets held by hatred very quick and is extremely durable
  • Vader unique
    DarthGugel wrote: »
    @stormhold I already have sions Zeta and both of thrawns Zeta. Sion is great and gets held by hatred very quick and is extremely durable

Great! My Sion is not zetaed and get crushed soooo fast, that's why I mentioned that.
    My Arena Shard is older, that's probably why I can't keep my Sion alive qhen facing 7*, G12, 250+ speed teams.
  • EP unique
    Calastar wrote: »
    Personally I would save it for GMY or one of the Jedi under his lead i.e. Ezra, GK, Jolee Bindo, Bastila Shan or just seat palp and go nightmare.

Edit: they aren't very good get palp zeta lead
    I already have EP lead zeta