Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Yes
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hahaha! My weekly check up. I just can't get enough of this dog and pony show that is these forums that may or may not have been created by these so called humans who may or may not have created this so called game that we may or may not play.

I'm shocked at all I have said against this so called interactive color screen, and against its so called humans that may or may not have created this said game. That I have not been kicked off the forums.

I have voiced my opinion many a time, and have fought for all of you holotablers. I saw this coming from a mile away. These humans who may or may not have created this said game, don't care about your little 200 bucks you spend. They may or may not be corporated, they things are alittle different. This said game is just like walmart now, (of course not the same cash flow) they don't look at the long time customer, they want the one time micro purchase and a massive amount.

These said humans that may or may not have created this game. Have established rules to protect their said investment.

It's just business ladies and gentlemen.
    To be completely real here.

"We created this monster, by giving them money"

• EA_Cian wrote: »
    A quick follow-up, as I've removed more posts. Discussing how we moderate isn't okay either! Some posts were removed because they were part of a problematic conversation, I know this sucks but this is how it is.

Some other quick points:
    • Calling out devs isn't always just pinging them, it's calling out much like calling out someone in public over an action is, this includes making comments about them - even if they're not tagged.
    • I don't have any info or insight I can offer into the Sith Triumvirate raid, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if you're the only employee left anymore, or just the only one that bothers checking the forums anymore.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Just finish an HSith. Spent several hours checking often to make sure I didn't miss any phases, working for decent RNG (did my JTRey run 6 times....lol). Posted just over 6 million damage..and ended up in 11th. Can't wait for the trash rewards. Thanks for listening CG!

Oh, wait...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Just finish an HSith. Spent several hours checking often to make sure I didn't miss any phases, working for decent RNG (did my JTRey run 6 times....lol). Posted just over 6 million damage..and ended up in 11th. Can't wait for the trash rewards. Thanks for listening CG!

Oh, wait...

I got third and got 1/2 the components for a g12+ that no good toon needs. I now have 2 different halves. 1 useful 1 not and a complete g12+ set that I dont have the stun cuffs for but again it's for nonsensical toons. So wondering what the fuss for top 10 was.

• Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    So have all those JTRs made a big enough difference for you? I can tell you it's incredibly frustrating for me. P4 Traya just gains foresight almost every turn against my JTR led resistance team. I put up less than 200k against her because of that. Why would you overload her health and her speed, give her extra attacks, AND then think it would be nice to also let her dodge 75% of my attacks.... and somehow you thought it would be great to top that all off with mediocre rewards for the top 10 players in a heroic raid and utter garbage "rewards" for everyone else.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Look if they cared at all about the player base and not just a cash grab the solution is simple. The equation for these types of games have existing for ages. To me the biggest issue in STR is progression. There are other issues for sure, but progression is the heart. A fledgling guild filled with fledgling players should be able to do tier 1. It should take them a day or two, maybe three, but should be able to completed. I'm also not talking the day the raid is dropped to us brand new. I'm talking after a couple months when people get a better feel for mechanics. Prior to then times of course should be longer. Completing tier 1 should give t hem gear commiserate with the character levels required to make it and I'm talking rewards top to bottom. Something that will make them (as a guild not individual) strong enough to try tier 2.

Tier 2 leads to gear to attempt tier 3, etc and so on. I have no problem tier 5 or 6 taking 2 days for a decent guild so long as it is paying out meaningful gear. Meaningful gear that helps them get stronger with the ultimate goal being to attempt Heroic. Which they should fail the first time through. Then a few more farms of 6 to get better gear and whammo. A heroic win. Heroic wins giving gear that makes it easier for them to complete it faster.

To me there are a couple other issues besides the non-heroic reward structure and time versus reward argument.

1) A single character should not be the deciding factor. Argue all you want, but JTR is a deciding factor. Yes you need more than just her and having only her will get you nowhere. You need other strong teams, but having other strong teams and not her will lead to fail. This mechanic is just silly. Completing the raid does not advance you. Only farming useless vets, another demotivating tactic, will get you somewhere. It's just silly. If you don't believe me try running a heroic without anyone on your team using her. Have fun.

2) We're all trying to get to the top. When you get to the top and are doing Heroic the new reward structure promotes non-guild like behavior. Most players in large guilds could all potentially get top 10, but the timing of when you attack makes a difference, which stage, etc. Also the payout rewards for top ten make the top 10 stronger so now timing is less of an issue because they are just dominating whenever and no one will be able to crawl into the top 10 unless they ironically leave their guild for a weaker guild which is the opposite of what many did before. Except the weaker guilds are still pretty weak and a few Heroic players aen't going to make a difference. Anyways my point is that Raids are a guild event yet STR doens't want you to act like a guild. They want you to act like individuals. If they had Single Player Raids where you take on bosses by yourself (which they do and are called events) then this mechanic makes sense.

Anyways my 2 cents.
  • I'm sure all that's been done already they consider "significant" compensation...

Using their variant definition of course...
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    I'm sure all that's been done already they consider "significant" compensation...

Using their variant definition of course...

Well, if standard compensation is nothing, then even 3 chewbacca shards is comparatively significant right.
  • byjiv7dji13m.png
    My guild is newer, and only 34 M gp. We just ran tier 3, I got third and these were my rewards.

Tier 3 when you're 750k gp isn't quick. It's still time consuming.

These rewards were just demotivating.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

• byjiv7dji13m.png
    My guild is newer, and only 34 M gp. We just ran tier 3, I got third and these were my rewards.

My guild is 49 M GP, we also run t3, I get top five often (whenever I decide to put in effort) and those rewards are better than almost every reward I’ve ever gotten. Where’s your challenge gear?
  • byjiv7dji13m.png

My guild is 49 M GP, we also run t3, I get top five often (whenever I decide to put in effort) and those rewards are better than almost every reward I’ve ever gotten. Where’s your challenge gear?

I guess that's true. It could have been worse.ryigopmfosyr.png
    To get a refund:

• MntMan
    281 posts Member
    No no guys. You're missing the big picture. Those rewards will help propel you into t4 where the rewards are even better if you can just imagine such a thing.............

Oh wait. No. Next tier will just take longer and you'll get the same crappy rewards. But on the bright side people in Heroic are complaining now too about the g12 gear they got.
  • byjiv7dji13m.png

I guess that's true. It could have been worse.ryigopmfosyr.png

Now those are the rewards that I’m used to!
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    But on the bright side people in Heroic are complaining now too about the g12 gear they got.

At least you don't feel being alone... :)
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    No no guys. You're missing the big picture. Those rewards will help propel you into t4 where the rewards are even better if you can just imagine such a thing.............

Oh wait. No. Next tier will just take longer and you'll get the same **** rewards. But on the bright side people in Heroic are complaining now too about the g12 gear they got.

Considering that the g12 salvage we get is only 7%! of a single piece....yeah that’s not ok. The G12+ pieces are completely random but also require g12 salavage that drops at 2 or 3 at a time....so yes, the complaints are warranted across all tiers
  • 7owej3udfwty.jpg

Only thing they did to STR....lol CG has got to be the laughing stock of mobile game companies right now.
  • I know I'm a bit late for this party, but here's my thoughts.

The rewards in this raid are simply not worth the time it takes to get them. I've stopped playing this raid because it takes my guild a week to finish a t4 raid (mostly because nobody really cares to play it anymore) and a couple of pieces of challenge gear as a reward is frankly insulting for how much work is required to get it.

This raid isn't even particularly difficult, it's just such a slog. It's boring, the enemies have so much hp that you never feel good about how much damage you do, enemy tenacity is so high that normal strategies don't even work, DN's protection mechanic is just infuriating, and those last couple of things, along with the removal of the retreat option just feels like the devs saying "screw your tactics, just throw units at it until you finish."

Its not fun, and the rewards do not feel rewarding.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Wow, 35 pages of unheard feedback that was asked for! Craziness!
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb daily ping! This thread could reaaaaally use your attention. I think it’s been almost a thousands posts since you last checked in? I’ll give you a TLDR version of them all.

-RNG mechanics stink.
    -Not enough teams available to successfully navigate the raid for enjoyment.
    -Rewards are awful across all tiers, made even worse with the update.
    -Lack of communication by the team is awful and pushing players to quit.
    -There are still plenty of bugs within the raid that have gone unaddressed
  • @CG_SBCrumb, remember when you told me you’d get back to us EOW? Could specify what that means to you? Waiting on responses for both the sith raid and ships. Thanks.
  • LastNeuron
    104 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Just to be clear: I will not spend money on the new characters 'cause of this raid and its dynamics

Regards
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Let's see:

1) You create a poorly designed raid
    2) We tell you it's bad
    3) You promise to make it better at least on the reward side
    4) You slightly improve rewards for lower tiers, and nerf them for Heroic
    5) Heroic players are upset. Lower tier players aren't entirely happy since they still get garbage, albeit less terrible garbage than before
    6) You revert the changes promising everything will get better in May.
    7) May passes by.
    8) You now change heroic rewards with new, completely overpowering gear only accessible to Heroic guilds, exacerbating the already huge gear gap between big and small guilds. You completely ignore lower tiers. You also make in such a way that a large portion of Heroic tier players get screwed over.
    9) You ask for feedback
    10) We give you feedback, thousands upon thousands of posts
    11) You ignore the feedback and are surprised players are upset.

And somehow you're trying to make US seem like we are fault here ? :)
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025736/uploads/editor/ix/ryigopmfosyr.png

Yes, after several hours of fighting your way to the top 10 of tier 3 or 4 (or probably any tier under Heroic) you end up with these PITIFUL type of rewards.

FFS CCG, compare it to the Tank Raid where at least the rewards make sense for the most part, especially for the time spent. The STR raid takes WAY longer and the rewards are FAR less, dismal, horrid, I can keep going with these descriptive words. 3 or 6 pieces of challenge gear? Really? Credits are WAY too low also for people coming in top 15 and even lower reward tiers. There is not enough differentiation between the reward tiers to make fighting upwards worthwhile, why spend an hour trying to progress if you all you are going to get is an extra 10K, for Pete's sake who came up with this crap? Again look at the Tank Raid, there is at least motivation in the rewards there to try and place higher, NONE here what-so-ever. Guild currency is a little low but close enough I suppose, it is the gear and credits that suck, and make this annoying RNG fest raid so much worse.

Oh and yes, speaking of RNG, DN already has some of the most annoying abilities in the game to fight against, will you at least make his annihilation timer fixed, and not dependent on the stupid things it is now? Even if someone was trying to watch to see IF it will happen, I don't think you can know for sure when it's coming, and all it does is cause retreat after retreat and wastes everyone's time, in a raid that is already WAY too long, and it sucks the little fun that is in the raid out of it, along with the pitiful rewards.
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    After 7 sith Heroic sith raids, 2 i was 5, one 6 and 4 Just signed, still 0 full gear XII old or New, Plus i can only assemble one equipment XII with The fragments, The rewards still super nerfed. Before the nerf, most of time you received one full gear XII, now only luck players have.
  • 40 pages.

Let that sink in.

Do you feel no shame CG?

• daws901
    40 posts Member
    I feel the rewards would be appreciated better if it didn't take years to complete, in a 88million GP guild and we took 8 days...8 days to finish just t5. I'd be much happier if bosses didn't have stupid high tenacity and healthpools. At least that way we would run through it faster.

Ergo we have gone back to t4...
  • 40 pages.

Let that sink in.

Do you feel no shame CG?

It is at the point where I don't think they care or have any intentions of making changes. They roll out other changes and fixes we were not complaining about, but the biggest one is completely ignored in update after update.
  • 40 pages.

Let that sink in.

Do you feel no shame CG?

It is at the point where I don't think they care or have any intentions of making changes. They roll out other changes and fixes we were not complaining about, but the biggest one is completely ignored in update after update.

They definitely don’t care
  • 40 pages.

Let that sink in.

Do you feel no shame CG?

They do not. Consider this when spending your dollars you earned by doing the OPPOSITE of what CG is doing. IE providing customer service.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    40 pages.

Let that sink in.

Do you feel no shame CG?

Considering I have had questions removed in these threads that were not presented in a rude or impolite manner, and on topic then I am convinced that is the case now too.
This discussion has been closed.