1234568Next

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb while you are fixing this:
    KNOWN ISSUES
    Updated: 7/12
    • Savage Opress is gaining Accuracy down every turn regardless of if an ally has this debuff for him to steal

I suggest you look at baze's Fierce Reprisal.

I was curious where accuracy down would come from than thought of Baze and checked out his ability and low an behold it is messed up.

It turns accuracy up into some form of Potency Down.

jyS42tL.png

oh and it looks like traya will always give accuracy down with her basic

mv5lW08.png
  • LOL every time CG releases the update there have to be some issues/bugs. Seriously you guys should consider qualification of your engineers.

Why? It cost them money to hire one....they got us...and we paid them to do the job for them lol
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    scuba wrote: »
    KNOWN ISSUES
    • Savage Opress is gaining Accuracy down every turn regardless of if an ally has this debuff for him to steal
    Thanks Scuba, we will take a look at those as well.
    Hotfix was deployed and notes are up here. Bastila and Savage were fixed along with an issue with Bastila's marquee.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    KNOWN ISSUES
    Thanks Scuba, we will take a look at those as well.
    Hotfix was deployed and notes are up here. Bastila and Savage were fixed along with an issue with Bastila's marquee.

What about people that got Ewok shards instead of Bossk shards before the broken stuff was sorta fixed?
  • CG: It's been 1 day since our last known bug...huh?
    Sorry it's been 0 days since our last known bug.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    dabr0l12 wrote: »
    CG: It's been 1 day since our last known bug...huh?

I can wait till tomorrow to report my next one that I find to keep the trend going.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    dabr0l12 wrote: »
    CG: It's been 1 day since our last known bug...huh?

I can wait till tomorrow to report my next one that I find to keep the trend going.
    Thanks for the hard work. Appreciate it, EA_SOLE_QA_TEAM_MEMBER

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb so it seems Jolee Bindo basic is bugged and not reducing his cooldowns on counter or assist attacks

See bug report here:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/editpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en/message-id/15649
  • CG_SBCrumb
    We are working to get a hotfix out today to address additional issues, specifically the Jolee basic attack not reducing his cooldowns when he assists or counters. Known Issues have been updated
  • CG_SBCrumb
    KNOWN ISSUES

I was curious where accuracy down would come from than thought of Baze and checked out his ability and low an behold it is messed up.

jyS42tL.png

mv5lW08.png
    Also update on the previous questions, Baze is working properly when we tested it yesterday.
    Traya also looks fine but still investigating. Might be an issues with how SWGOH.GG scrapes the client data
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    KNOWN ISSUES

jyS42tL.png

mv5lW08.png
    Also update on the previous questions, Baze is working properly when we tested it yesterday.
    Traya also looks fine but still investigating. Might be an issues with how SWGOH.GG scrapes the client data

@CG_SBCrumb crumb I posted this right before the HF that fixed Savage was pushed out so that fix might have corrected all these issues. swgoh.gg seems to take forever to update for HF releases. I did test Traya after the HF and she seemed to be fine. Baze was just a coding thing I saw.