Any leaks on the March daily login rewards character?

It's probably a bit late to change tactics, but does anybody know if it will be a chromium, existing or a new character? Hopefully whoever it is will be farmable.

Replies

• Magmadude
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I reckon it will be ewok scout.

Or possibly Magmatrooper as was announced.

But my money's on ewok scout.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I reckon it will be ewok scout.

You really need to stop making these kinds of posts...especially just as I am taking a sip of my drink. *wipes keyboard*
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I already posted about this. You may have missed it.

Free unit in March
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I reckon it will be ewok scout.

You really need to stop making these kinds of posts...especially just as I am taking a sip of my drink. *wipes keyboard*

:p
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • On Reddit one of the Devs sisters boyfriends mother wrote that her son that was in prison told him a guy in the shower who dropped the soap yelled something that sounded like "Spock" after he leaned over to pick it up.

I am pretty sure he was talking about the March release. :#
  • Now this is just a wild guess but I think the daily login character for March will be an all new unit that recovers quickly from debuffs and deals potent AoE damage, but I could be wrong.
  • I bet it is Jabba
  • Jar Jar Binks
  • 1k credit per day. This is so lame...
  • supachai wrote: »
    1k credit per day. This is so lame...

It's a bug or placeholder. Move along.

• They specifically said it is a brand new character. Data mining shows magma trooper. But who knows. At the very least it's going to be someone you haven't seen yet.
  • Jar Jar Binks

Would have been better than the measly 1K
  • Darth 1000.