Zeta Drop Rates

I am not sure what is going on but I have not had a zeta drop in the last 6 challenges (12 attempts @ 2 each challenge). So I have got 0 of 24 possible drops in this time. I used to run at a consistent 25 percent. That seemed low but this is ridiculous. Rare is one thing but impossible is another. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• After the New tier was added I have had a massively increased drop rate. Earlier I could to weeks without zetas, and now I get at least 1 every 2 challenge, but usually more. Had three days in a row with 4
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    I've got the same issue. 4 weeks without any Zeta. Today one Zeta sinc 4 weeks. This is broken.
  • I agree with Tekkar above. I feel like recently the drop rates have been better. Got 3 today. 4 the other day. I get that CG doesnt want the game flooded with zetas because then they’ll have to create something strongee than a zeta, but there are so many characters now and with more on the way, increased zeta drop rates are nice
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ah okay. So flooding some Players is okay. But not all of them.

Sorry but this can't be serious. - The droprate is broken. The most Player in my guild have a low droprate, since Ship 2.0. Before it, i've got more Zetas then now.
  • I tend to find it all balances out eventually. I got 3 zetas yesterday and none today. I will also go a couple of events with no zetas then drop 4 off one event. I do think they have dropped more regularly since the new tier was added
  • Garmaddon wrote: »
    I tend to find it all balances out eventually. I got 3 zetas yesterday and none today. I will also go a couple of events with no zetas then drop 4 off one event. I do think they have dropped more regularly since the new tier was added

That used to be my experience as well until this drought hit. Maybe it is just bad luck. Wasn't sure if something has changed. Thanks for the reply.
  • I will usually get 2-3 zetas one day and then none the next
  • It's been terrible for me since the new tier was added. 1 zeta mat in the past three weeks.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    I did not notice a difference, 25% looks about right.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's all RNG. Everyone hits bad streaks
  • I’ve gotten 1 Zeta mat over the last month from ship challenges.

3 challenges per week x 2 sims per day x 4 weeks = 24 total attempts with potential for 2 zetas per sim means up to 48 potential zetas

If the drop rate is truly 1/4 I should have 12, realizing it’s all RNG if I were close I wouldn’t be voicing my opinion about this, but only 1 Zeta may over that time is ridiculous