Cheating

So today I was accused of cheating in my guild by guild master because I started getting higher scores in normal AAT.

I had started using princess Zody with really high speed and crit dmg mods so Im nearly able to clear phase 4 by myself but my guild master insists it's not right and that I am cheating.

I have matched youtube guides like mc mole and learned about this high dmg team so what I'm getting at is should I just leave my guild as it's not worth the hassle or stay

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    What are you scoring with that team?

And honestly, id bail.... If leader just straight up called you a cheat without even asking how you were getting such high scores... Forget that!

Ps got a couple spots in my guild ;)
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    What are you scoring with that team?

And honestly, id bail.... If leader just straight up called you a cheat without even asking how you were getting such high scores... Forget that!

Ps got a couple spots in my guild ;)

I scored 9.6M in phase 4 and aha lol may take you up on it if this keeps going on
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    your GL is greedy plain and simple. its called guild raid for a reason. they should be thanking you. if that continues look for another guild; youll be an asset to guilds doing haat
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    So today I was accused of cheating in my guild by guild master because I started getting higher scores in normal AAT.

I had started using princess Zody with really high speed and crit dmg mods so Im nearly able to clear phase 4 by myself but my guild master insists it's not right and that I am cheating.

I have matched youtube guides like mc mole and learned about this high dmg team so what I'm getting at is should I just leave my guild as it's not worth the hassle or stay

My guild has room if you wanna hop on board (I'm guild master there by the way)
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    If you've got a successful princess Zody team, I'd find a HAAT ready guild. Sounds to me like you've outgrown your guild
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Don't even trip about that leader either btw. When you get to better guilds, they're usually not so narrow minded.
  • early on when rancor came out a bunch of us thought this 1 guy was cheating with insane scores(to us at the time), we would ask him repeatedly how he was able to get that score but all we would get were crickets. If they didnt even ask you and try to better themselves then I would just leave tbh.

And on that note, like other have offered already, my Haat guild has a few spots open, we would more than welcome you here.
  • Thanks for all the messages guys a new update I've been removed from my guild no idea why but they must think I'm still somehow cheating
  • Thanks for all the messages guys a new update I've been removed from my guild no idea why but they must think I'm still somehow cheating

Sucks to be them hopefully you'll like one of the guilds in the comments, may the force be with you
  • Cull
    22 posts Member
    If it makes you feel any better I recently had exactly the same, Ive been maintaining a high rank in both arena and fleet (lower level) for a few months with phoenix. Ive got them as high as possible for my level which has allowed me to keep within the top 100.(for my level) A few of the guild members accused me of cheating simply because they couldn't do it when they were lower rank. Ended up sending the guild leader snapshots of my matchmaking screen to prove my innocence. Still annoyed though. specially when some of them saying how they would smash my team etc. and my rank would drop like a stone.....well clearly not because this is my rank! ohh well. see how thing get on with them. always another guild if this persists lol
  • Guild should be a community not a race for the top, of course some guys get better than others but, being accused of cheat and having guildmates againt you is not a good environment to be. i'm glad that i have a good guild, we respect each other and frequently ask for advices. A good guild makes all the difference on the fun sometimes.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    AA squads can probably solo AATn. Mine pulls 5 to 6 mil in p2 of HAAT, other members clear p3 and p4 solo. Your leader needs to brush up on what works.

AA squad is: AA, CLS, HAN, THRAWN, BB8
  • Lol, you was the only guy lerning from others.
    Insread of promoting you to the aat officier and trainer for the others, they kicked you. ;-)
    Look for a better haat ready guild and help them to get the haat done.
    Most guild search for people like you ;-)
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    There is a lot more to being a good leader then just starting a guild. I learn daily, make mistakes, and try not to repeat them. Good officers are key, I use mine as a sounding board, we discuss as much as possible. They know their stuff too, which really helps.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Cull wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better I recently had exactly the same,...

It hasbern 11 months, @Cull. I'm quite sure OP feels good again and moved on a loooong time ago.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    AA squads can probably solo AATn. Mine pulls 5 to 6 mil in p2 of HAAT, other members clear p3 and p4 solo. Your leader needs to brush up on what works.

BB8 was not available back in august '17.
  • Waqui wrote: »

ok, not understanding the relevance of your statement? What did I miss?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Necrothread....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Necrothread....

Doh.. ok gotcha.
This discussion has been closed.