Part 4 with only traya help!

Does anyone have any team comps/links to videos/charts/etc of teams which do better in p4 after nihilus and sion are already defeated?
The only things I could find on YouTube where teams which I presume to have been nerfed(st Han, clones with fives zeta) if those teams still perform "well" or better than others I'd like to hear it. Before dumping resources into it. Thanks!

Replies

• 2nd best option that I've heard is 4 clones, with a slow tank for UW, that can do about 2% for heroic. Haven't tried it yet, so don't take it at face value.
    It should also theoretically work under a rex lead cause it gives 45% tm to clone allies every time traya gets a triple crit (which traya does often).

Kitchen sink is obviously the best option. :p

You can ask someone with the characters to try this before using resources tho.. :p
  • I don't think any team can do more than a few 100k vs. Traya.....it's simply just zerg.....I can throw non synergized teams together and do 100k where some synergized teams only do 100k also. I think I threw 5 G11's at it last night and got over 100k and was like wow!
  • That's what i was afraid of ^ but does the clones with baze or whoever with st Han still work to an extent?
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Asajj (l), Zombie, Acolyte (all on crit chance), Daka, Talzin

Have fun if you still got that team
  • XKurareX wrote: »
    Asajj (l), Zombie, Acolyte (all on crit chance), Daka, Talzin

Have fun if you still got that team

So another wave of NS. Thank you!
  • She gain stacking speed every time she's hit. Read the locked buff on her head when you fight her. @NoFingersLarry
  • anyone know where her mechanics are? all i know is randomly she gets 100% tm an can attack up to 8 times in a row. that was all learnt from experience. its pretty **** when she gets tm so fast vader cant use a move on her after his first turn but basic move

Not randomly gain TM. Read a bit there guy, look under details tab in the raid, savage ambition. You're welcome.
  • Traya p4 is everyone throwing kitchen sink. Goes real quick and fun to watch.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    My guild just did our second Heroic. We had to pause it for members because the raid progressed so quickly. Phase 4 Traya died in under 10 minutes - you just throw any squads you can for 50-100k damage and in no time she's gone.

Tiers 5 & 6 become a huge grind-fest when Traya is alone. RJT squads, Zader dot squads, Nightsisters, Troopers - they all do "okay" but nothing is going to take off 5-10% of her.