Mod mode update and kotor 1 characters release dates

Ever since the release of the first 2 kotor characters in the past few days and the news of more to follow as Well as the mod mode update thing I was just curious as to know when we were expecting the rest to be released. I really would like to try the mod system as I have lots of characters in need of better mods or mods period.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I don't think players really know at all. Other than saying this month... and that's not even guaranteed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The road ahead post is meant to be a 3 month plan, or so. So we have some time ahead of us.
  • August?
  • Artimus
    175 posts Member
    ROFL!
    Wait!
    No way, they wouldn’t dare, right?
    Right?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    They are coming, when nobody knows. Could happen quickly, could happen slowly. It depends on how hard they are working. In the meantime, stay patient and keep grinding, it will come when it comes.
  • Kirth
    50 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    The road ahead post is meant to be a 3 month plan, or so. So we have some time ahead of us.

3 months!!! Well I hope there will be amazing synergy and game breaking strats coming from them
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kirth wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

3 months!!! Well I hope there will be amazing synergy and game breaking strats coming from them

not a wait of 3 months. just released over a 3 month period.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Does anyone know when this is set to be released?

On a different note, why are we getting a Sith Fighter? I understand it’s KOTOR time, but I thought we were more focused on LS now! I just don’t see why they are giving Sith Assassin an unnessecary ship in the middle of KOTOR Jedi time.