Somehow I got 0 points during a attack in the Sith Raid

MoBlaq
580 posts Member
How long has this been active and you still can't fix it? Seriously, nerf traya please because the total **** with this raid is mindblowing

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    What team did you use and on what phase/tier of the sith raid?
  • You must be new.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Nerfs wont do anything. This is a new raid that will take time to master.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    JijackCana wrote: »
    You must be new.

No I just don't think the most overpowered character in the game should come from the buggiest raid that gives points to other people

• MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Tman wrote: »
    Nerfs wont do anything. This is a new raid that will take time to master.

How exactly do I master points I make going to me instead of someone else?

• MoBlaq wrote: »
    JijackCana wrote: »
    You must be new.

No I just don't think the most overpowered character in the game should come from the buggiest raid that gives points to other people

The raid is very easy once you have the teams.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    You didn't even get through the protection...
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    You didn't even get through the protection...

It was phase 1
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Exactly, you didn't do enough damage to even punch through his Protection in P1.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Exactly, you didn't do enough damage to even punch through his Protection in P1.

this
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    If the person u claim your points went to would collaborate your statement, I'd submit a bug report. Otherwise, I have to agree w/ @Kyno @Ugnaught and @Huatimus that u failed to get thru his protection, therefore u did no damage to his health pool and were given a well-deserved 0.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited July 2018

. If you used a team like phoniex for example, your damage gets mitigated by his protection gain (purple bar). In addition, if you re evidence for damage being transferred is due to the other guy having "extra" damage, keep in mind exposes, deathmark do not count in vharacter damage.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @MoBlaq, you can gain a lot of insight to the mechanics if you actually read the in—game description of various abilities and mechanics in that phase. I assume your frustration arises from not knowing the mechanics and how to actually do damage to DN.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    If the person u claim your points went to would collaborate your statement, I'd submit a bug report. Otherwise, I have to agree w/ @Kyno @Ugnaught and @Huatimus that u failed to get thru his protection, therefore u did no damage to his health pool and were given a well-deserved 0.

I posted the shock of getting a zero and a guildmate said something to the effect he got extra damage. He thought he got 2 other people's damage, but I think he just got mine. It was near the end so I think what happens is when someone clears the phase 1st or something, they get the people who were battling the boss's points. That's my only possible theory....

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    It's certainly possible. Stranger things have happened. A thoery/guesswork wont get you anywhere tho. Maybe record your battles and final score, that will give you a leg to stand on so something can be done.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    There was a bug with scores being wrongly allocated in P4 previously but it’s been fixed. And since yours was in P1, I’m fairly confident that you didn’t punch through the Protection because that is well documented already.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    If your guildmate was using Expose mechanics, he would see a higher total score than if he added up each score from each individual character. That is more plausible than him somehow sucking up your score.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member

Huatimus wrote: »
    There was a bug with scores being wrongly allocated in P4 previously but it’s been fixed. And since yours was in P1, I’m fairly confident that you didn’t punch through the Protection because that is well documented already.

I am 100% confident I know what I'm doing
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    But are you 100% confident that the person who thinks they got your points knows what they are doing ?

Certain things like Expose mentioned by @Huatimus, TDs, Deathmark aren't allocated to the individual that did them.
    Post edited by Poxx on
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    But are you 100% confident that the person who thinks they got your points knows what they are doing ?

Certain things like Expose mentioned by @Huatimus, TDs, Deathmark aren't allocated to the individual that did them.

This...... Detonators as well...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

This...... Detonators as well...

TDs = thermal detonators :)
  • Well the question is: what was your team? This way we gonna understand