Bastila in sith raid

Is she any good? Anyone try her yet? Looking for something viable other than JTR or Nightsisters

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Yes she’s amazing. Better then JTR and NS. You should totally 7* her asap. And she’s great in arena as well.
  • The extra tenacity sounds great for p1. However, Ayla secura and FBL can also do the same thing basiy, and yet, for some reason, they never became a typical pick for str.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    We already know Yoda lead is great. And we know that Ezra is great in that team because (besides doing good damage himself) he can call GMY to assist. And on his basic with his own lead, GMY gets huge turn meter, tons of powerful buffs to spread, and does insane damage. With a team of GMY lead, Ezra, Hoda, Bastilla, and Jolee Bindo you would get 4 targeted call to assist Jedi characters under GMY lead. My money is on that being the best P1 team.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Could be good under GMY in P1, she provides even more buffs to spread, an assist (= basic attack = tm gain) and buff dispel for when Nihilus inadvertedly steals them from someone. Generally, I have good results with GMY, but we are not doing heroic yet, so I can't speak for that...
  • I think the tenacity boost along with GMY spreading foresight will delay Nihilus from using annihilate. My guild currently does 5* so i might splurge and bring her up to 5* and Zeta her leadership to give it a shot
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Rcassino wrote: »
    I think the tenacity boost along with GMY spreading foresight will delay Nihilus from using annihilate. My guild currently does 5* so i might splurge and bring her up to 5* and Zeta her leadership to give it a shot

I would keep GMY lead (with zeta) for the tm gain and damage boost, I don't think her lead could beat it.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    She should have been the ultimate sith raid character... Sadly I don’t think she is that..

Lets hope the upcoming kotor scoundrel characters could change that at least
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    The extra tenacity sounds great for p1. However, Ayla secura and FBL can also do the same thing basiy, and yet, for some reason, they never became a typical pick for str.

Not anywhere close to the same thing. Bastilla gives triple the tenacity of FBL, and more than triple Aayla lead. They give worthless amounts, and do almost nothing else on top of that. She gives an amazing amount, and it comes with other great benefits.

However, I think Bastilla lead is better for arena and possibly P2 of the Sith Raid. GMY will still be better for P1.
  • Who is FBL ?
  • Currently run 7* zGMY G11, 7* Ezra G10, 7*GK G12, 4*zVisas G11 and 4* Bastila G11 in T4 P1. Very nice damage. Have to restart some to make sure Visas gets the 2nd Will to maximize damage but insanely fun.
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    Who is FBL ?

Farm Boy Luke
  • https://youtu.be/r6TdB7OYQZw
    Bastila works okay yes
  • Normaly ezra is in my phönix team and i dont have general kenobi.
    So i thougt of bastilla lead jole hermit yoda grandmaster yoda and qui gong quin as a good jedi team.
    I know its not so strong as the other team but hope it will be doing good damage.
    ( in our guild we only play 2 and 3 star raid)