Kit Reveal: Bastila Shan

Replies

• Drim
    359 posts Member
    NS destroys any team she’s on that’s all Jedi.....Jedi get screwed out of the healing mechanic that ZEP has which makes no sense
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Really? Wouldn't Hoda's team heal help with that?
  • FWIW, trying her out with my Jedi team in TST. She is 3* and not even omega'd. Gonna bring her up to g11. lbqltjk5z79v.png
    This her with my Jedi team in p1, TST T3.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    I wanna ask this : is it really necessary do have a full Jedi team for this thing to work?From what i saw this team is made mostly for high damage.So if this is correct then why not add one or two toons that are not Jedi but can make big damage?For example i run a Bastila lead team with GK,GMY,Han Solo and CLS and this team is a Palp lead destroyer.I know that Ezra would have been better but he's not geared up at the moment.Also i tried this team with a zeta Barriss and it didn't stand at all.
  • This is p1 tier 4 without her, so not yet convinced to spend a zeta on her... maybe for arena but GMY lead also can get me into top 10 with a refresh...

9vzqt5ij080i.png
  • Merired wrote: »
    This is p1 tier 4 without her, so not yet convinced to spend a zeta on her... maybe for arena but GMY lead also can get me into top 10 with a refresh...

9vzqt5ij080i.png

The problem with that squad is that it requires 2 characters from other standard squads, so its not really going to work with heroic str.
  • SwiftMooky
    347 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Drim wrote: »
    NS destroys any team she’s on that’s all Jedi.....Jedi get screwed out of the healing mechanic that ZEP has which makes no sense

I have beaten a few NS teams with my zBastila team, no problem. The bonus tenacity negates Plague, plus Hoda can heal off a Plague or two anyway. Use Ezra to dispel Zombie, then nuke Daka. Then start knocking down the rest, starting with Talzin. Done. I'm fighting in the top 20 of a launch shard, so we're talking fully geared, super well-modded teams here.
  • It does not make sense anymore. Player with 2m gp can beat my traya team with using bastilla at 3 star. From my point of view i am investing, playing hard etc and it should not be that easy to beat me in the arena at my PO. From CG point of view it is weird too since Bastilla is viable at 3 star whats the point to spend and make her 7 star. Bad decision CG it is like DN back in the day.
  • Hmmm... I feel like my Bastilla leader zeta is still not working/buggy. At the very beginning of battle I've taken several debuffs, including speed, DOTs, plague...

. lxzegpfkctio.png
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Do you have her zeta?
  • She absolutely has the zeta. Plague is even worse. I’m convinced the patch/hot fix is still not totally working. I’m on iOS. Here’s another screenshot just taken. Only Talzin has gone. g65t5su8ig05.png
  • Uh I kinda didn't want to say anything about this, because I use a sith squad in arena and I've been able to beat this team. Gotta say I was surprised at how many debuffs I was landing. Bastilla was level 85 and had the zeta and everything.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Best report it.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Just tested against a Sith/Empire team and indeed i got some debuffs on Bastila (leader with zeta) and Master Yoda.
    That was weird. Seems like a bug indeed.
    Post edited by KKatarn on
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Also noticed i could hit yoda while he had foresight with basic attacks
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Yea well as of right now I'm glad I held off on the new jedi. I really wish cg would stop nerfing the jedi it's so disappointing.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Is there something wrong with Bastila's lead?My Jedi's keep getting dots from Vader's AoE and then at least 3 of them get stunned when Palp uses his AoE.What gives!?Also i don't understand how Sion can do his AoE 3 times in less than a minute.And i also notice that those stupid and annoying Troopers from Hoth Assault dodge the hell out of my Jedi attacks,sometimes even 3 consecutive attacks.Just a few minutes ago i did one battle and one of those guys dodged both my Ezra and my QGJ's basic and special attacks.
  • What was the nerf exactly? I've been reading but can't find specific info..... I was about to switch to Bastila team.....
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    She absolutely has the zeta. Plague is even worse. I’m convinced the patch/hot fix is still not totally working. I’m on iOS. Here’s another screenshot just taken. Only Talzin has gone. g65t5su8ig05.png

What gear level is that MT? I think her potency maxed at g9 or 10. Momma T as lead has 105% potency with out mods. Put a 24% potency cross on her and that is 129% potency. Say you have average base tenacity of 25%. 175-129 = 46% chance to resist.

I run bastila Jedi and have not seen an issue. They rarely get debuffed with protection up.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Got the same problem with Mother Talzin today. Still won the battle but the plague debuff killed Erza.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    @Presaria: Apparently there was some kind of update and now it is much easier to land debuffs on Bastilla lead teams. There are a handful of level 85 Bastilla led teams in my shard, i can't tell what gear level they are. I run a Nihilus lead with scion and Vader, i was surprised at how many debuffs i could land while they had protection up. I'm beating these teams fairly easily, like without losing any units and I'm level 82.
  • Hey just wanted to make an update. One thing I love about this game are the details. The reason I was landing so many debuff on this team was because I was using Vader. I didn't realize when a description says the attack can't be resisted apparently you can cut through foresight. Also vaders ability block lands 100% of the time against jedi. So that's why I thought their tenacity wasnt working. But it appears to be fine
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Hey just wanted to make an update. One thing I love about this game are the details. The reason I was landing so many debuff on this team was because I was using Vader. I didn't realize when a description says the attack can't be resisted apparently you can cut through foresight. Also vaders ability block lands 100% of the time against jedi. So that's why I thought their tenacity wasnt working. But it appears to be fine

"can't be evaded" is why it cuts through foresight, not "can't be resisted". And the ability block can't be resisted by jedi or rebels, you are correct in that aspect, but it won't apply all the time as it's only an 80% that the attack will attempt to apply it.
  • Yes you're correct. I was just taken back that I was able to do this to a team with super tenacity. But I understand the details now.
  • @Scuba: Yes Talzin has very high potency, with little effort you could put her potency at or near 150% which is how much tenacity Bastilla provides. So she can have a decent chance of landing plague, not to mention once one character has plague it will spread to the others on the team and can't be resisted no matter how much tenacity you have.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So how high would Vader's potency need to be (add +35% from EP) to zero out the tenacity bonus from Bastila.
  • She absolutely has the zeta. Plague is even worse. I’m convinced the patch/hot fix is still not totally working. I’m on iOS. Here’s another screenshot just taken. Only Talzin has gone. g65t5su8ig05.png

G9 Old Ben
    Slower than other team even they got no Bastila speed lead

Sad balance, you should have got your **** handed out. G9 (with bad mods) vs g12 is just shabby balance...its okay to win as g11...but this is just a blatant joke.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    So how high would Vader's potency need to be (add +35% from EP) to zero out the tenacity bonus from Bastila.

Vader get 70 percent potency from ep lead,because vader have both tags,sith and empire
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Kill3rba1r wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Vader get 70 percent potency from ep lead,because vader have both tags,sith and empire

Well that explains it. Putting potency cross back on him then. Thanks.