GMY/Fulcrum/Ezra/General Kenobi/Bastilla?

2Next

Replies

• ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Caiaphas wrote: »
    Still can't beat Traya lead teams, though... we are probably in for another 6 months of Sith :(
    A Bastila lead team can beat Traya but it won't be a pure Jedi team.

• You need to keep sion stunned. Get aayla and she'll make sure that'll happen
  • Gorem wrote: »
    We have a bastilla lead in our shard in the top ten now. I went after it thinking it would be an easy win compared to traya teams but after the fix I got destroyed with their team on defense. I run pap lead, no traya yet. So it is arena viable now.

Yup, Palp lead will lose against bastille led jedi teams now, They were good before, gaining 35% offence across the board and 150% tenacity has made them suddenly awesome.

Any ideas for a good counter team other than traya lead? Just want to get an idea of what else is going to show up. I tried running vader lead nihilas sion thrawn and fett. I got a littke further since fett's execute took out half protection in one shot but its not fast enough to get damage in. I'm thinking ns maybe since plague bypasses protection.
  • Themy
    96 posts Member
    Counter is just having a really strong sion. My EP team can kill Jedi with just sion. Throw Thrawn in there to fracture gmy and it’s an easy win.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    We have a bastilla lead in our shard in the top ten now. I went after it thinking it would be an easy win compared to traya teams but after the fix I got destroyed with their team on defense. I run pap lead, no traya yet. So it is arena viable now.

Yup, Palp lead will lose against bastille led jedi teams now, They were good before, gaining 35% offence across the board and 150% tenacity has made them suddenly awesome.

Any ideas for a good counter team other than traya lead? Just want to get an idea of what else is going to show up. I tried running vader lead nihilas sion thrawn and fett. I got a littke further since fett's execute took out half protection in one shot but its not fast enough to get damage in. I'm thinking ns maybe since plague bypasses protection.

Jedi have way too much heal for that to work...... Good counters would likely be brute force teams like first order or danger zone......
  • Themy wrote: »
    Counter is just having a really strong sion. My EP team can kill Jedi with just sion. Throw Thrawn in there to fracture gmy and it’s an easy win.

My sion is g12 with all three normal g12 piesces and all his zetas. If it were that simple bastilla lead teams woukd fall flat. I don't have god mods but they are decent and he gets destroyed by bastilla lead that has similar mods.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »

Jedi have way too much heal for that to work...... Good counters would likely be brute force teams like first order or danger zone......

That's disappointing. I need to gear ns anyway for p4 of the raid. I really have no other uses for danger zone or fo. Already have enough teams to do well in ls and ds tb. So tw would be the only other use, that can be said for any team though. I'm probably still going to geat ns. Adding talizin to a palp lead is good against traya if you can keep her alive long enough to get plageue off. May be better practically to just hop over jedi for now.