Tank Phase 1 Question

Does anyone know if the TM removal from Dathcha’s lead (25%) stacks with CLS’ (30%) when attacking Grievous if both trigger together on the same attack? i.e. Would 25%, 30% or 55% be removed?

Replies

• YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    I think they do, yes. I believe it’s 55% if both hit
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's two separate effects. One, both or none of them may be produced. They also have separate tenacity/potency checks. If both effects are produced either one may be resisted.
  • benjammin wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the TM removal from Dathcha’s lead (25%) stacks with CLS’ (30%) when attacking Grievous if both trigger together on the same attack? i.e. Would 25%, 30% or 55% be removed?

I've run the P1 solo both with and without Dathcha - mine's relatively underpowered so he dies quickly. You spend a little more time taking out the adds with Dathcha as a lead. With a CLS lead, the counter chance from his leadership is usually enough to remove them so you can focus on GG alone. Additionally, the counters help with Han's survivability as they all represent extra attacks he can use to steal health when you have him geared.