"Return of the Jedi" HSR P2 with Bastila Shan 4,6 Mil dmg

CorpseMaker77
602 posts Member
edited July 2018
AhnaldT101 just posted this amazing video that proves how Bastila Shan was such important addition to the game, we can now run a full Jedi team for big damage in Heroic Sith Raid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TdB7OYQZw

Replies

• What I like the most about this is how consistant it looks like It will be, none of that 20attempts for perfect rng nonsense
  • What I like the most about this is how consistant it looks like It will be, none of that 20attempts for perfect rng nonsense

Word.

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Lol not hard either with every zeta and all gear 12+ pieces and god mods.....
  • Foxer wrote: »

I'm sure a regular players squad could get around 3M which is still pretty awesome.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Foxer wrote: »

Lol yeah I really wish he wouldn't have included the g12+ pieces. There's probably only a few players that could even possibly have those on any toon, let alone Ezra, who would probly be 30-40th on the list of importance. But the mechanics are sound. Like Boba said, should still be good for 3+ mil for players with good mods and g12 teams.
  • Foxer wrote: »

The whole point is Jedi being useful. lol