Will this work....

I’m FTP, midgame now and have all but Ventress in my list below - will the following work for making me HAAT “useful”
1) Zylo (phase 1)
2) zFinn Resistance with sRey,RP,RT,Poe
3 and 4) AA, CLS, zVentress, Thrawn and BB8

If the above looks ok-ish then I need to farm and Zeta Ventress and Zeta Finn. So won’t take too long!

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Sentia
    280 posts Member
    You can use Raid Han in P3&4 till your Ventress is ready.

Finn will work okay till you have JTR, but he gets replaced by JTR so its hard to say if that Zeta will give you long term value, until you have enough resistance characters to make a second resistance team.
  • Sentia wrote: »

Finn will work okay till you have JTR, but he gets replaced by JTR so its hard to say if that Zeta will give you long term value, until you have enough resistance characters to make a second resistance team.
    Good news, I’m 2 shards away from 7* Raid Han! So next raid....
    Is the Zylo idea still workable? If it is....then in my view that’s worth a Zeta!
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Do you have a swgoh.gg account? Looks fine to me, but gear is a big deal. At least gear XI. Gear XII is practically essential on Asajj in the Ackbar team so she can survive cannon hits. Ackbar can be lower, the sooner he dies the better really.

I do 10% of P2 (that's just what's usually left when I start my run), all of P3 and 90% of P4 (can probably finish it but I'm usually bored by that point and not paying attention) with gear X Ackbar, and gear XII CLS (zIBAT), Thrawn (no zeta), BB8 (both zeta) and zzAsajj.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Also, Zylo is slow, CLS and Raid Han can solo P1, but you do need to make sure CLS escapes. I do around 10% then start trying to get him put of there.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You don't need Zylo for p1, use CLS or CLS and raid Han. Your AA team can start at the end of p2.
    Sentia wrote: »

Finn will definitely have long term value as he can 6/6 any LS TB combat mission.