Raid rewards

EAS
89 posts Member
Well .... we all felt it. Heroic sith raid rewards were basically nerfed. You used to get a full g12 piece always. Now you dont, you get a small salvage amount (fictional 100% salvage parts) ... no full g12 ...and a lot of trash and challenge gear.

And i dont know how we all agreed on this. But ok

But what about (after months with nothing) the HAAT and HPIT rewards?? It was promised a rework, but im still getting challenge biotech implants and carbantis IV.

Are devs going to do something about it?

It was promised better rewards and i feel like rewards as they are now, are awful (not like the first "rework" but awful anyway)

When will we have at last a solution to this 2 years (?) Drama ?

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    At the risk of being unpopular, I actually liked the original reward rework..... Those GETS gave me control over what I got....
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    After how badly they flattened (hugely nerfed) the sith raid rewards, I'd rather they came nowhere near the other two. Pit still gives great rewards. Probably the best outside of heroic sith. Tank still sucks, but I'd rather it not suck even more.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    2 raids, 2 full g12+. Rewards seem great! (6th and 8th, fwiw)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Full G12+ is actually a reward?

Since the reward nerf I've gotten 1 full old G12 for 5th. The rest has all been salvage. And if I don't come in top 10, I have no chance at all to get full G12 anything.

Sadly they can do whatever they want because people take it and spend even more. Complaints fall on def ears, so all this is nothing more than venting.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Bane1492 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Sadly they can do whatever they want because people take it and spend even more. Complaints fall on def ears, so all this is nothing more than venting.

You’re right, but at least we try.
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Bane1492 wrote: »

Full G12+ is actually a reward?

Since the reward nerf I've gotten 1 full old G12 for 5th. The rest has all been salvage. And if I don't come in top 10, I have no chance at all to get full G12 anything.

But if everyone takes the time to let them know we are sick with this ... at least they have a pepe grillo busting their ears
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member

Wow yeah that's gotta be awesome luck. We just finished our first one, I got 2nd, got half a piece of g12+ salvage, as I fully expected, and 1 full piece of g12, which I was pleasantly surprised with, since I was aware the recent nerf in rewards.
  • We do the 1-3* sith riads and I really laugh when my 7* gear 12 characters hardly do any damage. This causes so much extra work for crappy rewards as well. Who ever is in charge of game balance should be fired on the spot. No joke
  • If there's a petition to remove Sith Raid, I'd sign it
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    If there's a petition to remove Sith Raid, I'd sign it

Why remove it? I actually enjoy it. If you don't want to do it then ignore it. Dont try to punish those of us that do like it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Full g12 pieces are still rewarded, though less frequently. However, it's not rarely.

To make up for this now you have a chance at getting g12+ gear as well — either a full piece or up to 25 salvages.

I believe that was a fair trade.
  • Heroic sith rewards are better for top10 after changes. Rewards are significantly improved for 4th-10th ranks.
    For the third time after changes, I got a full g12 and a full g12+ and half of necessary shards for another g12+ together after same raid.

7uqmnzl8grix.png

No chance for full drops for ranks below 10 is really biggest problem with new raid rewards structure. It forces ppl to look for other guilds where competition for top10 is less challenging.

Imo CG should seriously consider adding full g12+ drop chance to all reward ranks, else troubles guilds are experiencing currently will not end anytime soon.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Aramil66 wrote: »
    Heroic sith rewards are better for top10 after changes. Rewards are significantly improved for 4th-10th ranks.
    For the third time after changes, I got a full g12 and a full g12+ and half of necessary shards for another g12+ together after same raid.

7uqmnzl8grix.png

No chance for full drops for ranks below 10 is really biggest problem with new raid rewards structure. It forces ppl to look for other guilds where competition for top10 is less challenging.

Imo CG should seriously consider adding full g12+ drop chance to all reward ranks, else troubles guilds are experiencing currently will not end anytime soon.

Just posted about this in the feedback thread. The difference in your rewards at rank 5 vs mine is astronomical. It’s insutling actually but hey, I’m just a paying customer...oh wait, never mind
  • Katzlschwoaf
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    There is really a huge gap between the top 10 and below 10 rewards at HSTR.
    Top 10 players are getting better and better equipped and others have no chance to get into that bracket.

It is a shame
  • It's actually a bit of a joke and the only difference between top 10 and not top 10 is having a paper zombie, Even then in some guilds they are now clearing the raid so fast that unless you're looking at your phone for 4-6 hours straight there's no chance you'll even get to do p1 or p4.

• There's already a huge 1300+ post thread about the Sith raid.
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Aramil66 wrote: »
    Heroic sith rewards are better for top10 after changes. Rewards are significantly improved for 4th-10th ranks.

7uqmnzl8grix.png

Last 5 raid ive placed 1st

NO g12+ piece...no G12 piece.

But the center of this post is haat and hpit rewards guys hahah

I keep getting challenge gear rewards and carbantis 4 every single raid...and im not the only one.

Where is the "players matter" people ? :(
  • I feel like the more we say wht we dont want the more the development team try to give use worse and worse stuff till we are happy with challenge salvage gear, like high gas prices in the 2000's
  • Anyone under rank 10 just throws some auto in now for their **** reward, gets carried and calls it a day at this point. The top 10 complain they are carrying and thus the circle of life is complete.
  • @CG_SBCrumb this rewards are becoming ridiculous it is utter bulls***
    mdvx796mmvav.jpg
    m2ua4ewytv4w.jpg

that mk4 holo projector is by default in heroic tank and sith like default gear
    and this pieces nowhere to be seen did you removed them from lot?
    klppdho0cuan.jpg
    7auta2m5mose.jpg
    2avjjvmwc8aq.jpg

@CG_SBCrumb i remember few months ago you wrote some pompous announcement how you fixed gear spawn and yet that was not true
    i have those mk4 holo projectors enough for entire rooster and would still be left with extra 200 for nowhere to be spent

• EAS
    89 posts Member
    LOL
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    If there's a petition to remove Sith Raid, I'd sign it

Why remove it? I actually enjoy it. If you don't want to do it then ignore it. Dont try to punish those of us that do like it.

This. People say it all the time too. Sith Raid. Ships. GA. I don't like so please get rid of it.

Well actually you aren't everyone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH