Bounty Hunters are meh! How to beat Phase 5 DSTB with bounty Hunters!

2Next

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Also, the majority of the team is g8, as the title suggested. Not ALL g8 which was never claimed, but majority.

When i read "gX toons clear mission Y", i assume all toons used are gX or lower. Maybe others interpret such a title differently, wich judging by the comments doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe something to keep in mind for future guide vids on this forum to avoid bickering about the title instead of the content.

I agree with you. I didn't watch the video (nothing against this one in particular, I just rarely watch any of these) but the thread title and the video title were both definitely misleading.

Care to unpack that a little? I'm not seeing how a thread title or video title about beating the DS Phase 5 Special Mission with Bounty Hunters is misleading. First off, the thread title doesn't say anything about gear levels. Secondly, many people already have Boba and/or IG88 geared fairly high from previous metas/events.

I get the haters are gonna hate, but it seems like some people can't wait to punish anyone trying to be helpful. :|

title was edited.

Yes - but was in it's current state when the post I was quoting was posted. My point stands.

Ok but I'm talking about the original title so my point stands as well.

Obviously he agreed since he edited the title.

I also said my not watching the video was nothing against his video in particular. If you really need to feel better for him, 90% of the time I'm posting from work and can't watch *any* video.

Cool story bro - but your post was after mine - both of which were after he edited the title. Whatevs. I get that people can't watch videos from work - I just don't get the need why some people have to make sure that people trying to be helpful need to know that their work is being ignored. Again, whatevs. I'm done trying to argue with people who would rather curse the darkness than thank someone for trying to light a candle.

I am trying to give up being negative for Lent. Apparently I just need to give up coming on these forums.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Also, the majority of the team is g8, as the title suggested. Not ALL g8 which was never claimed, but majority.

When i read "gX toons clear mission Y", i assume all toons used are gX or lower. Maybe others interpret such a title differently, wich judging by the comments doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe something to keep in mind for future guide vids on this forum to avoid bickering about the title instead of the content.

I agree with you. I didn't watch the video (nothing against this one in particular, I just rarely watch any of these) but the thread title and the video title were both definitely misleading.

Care to unpack that a little? I'm not seeing how a thread title or video title about beating the DS Phase 5 Special Mission with Bounty Hunters is misleading. First off, the thread title doesn't say anything about gear levels. Secondly, many people already have Boba and/or IG88 geared fairly high from previous metas/events.

I get the haters are gonna hate, but it seems like some people can't wait to punish anyone trying to be helpful. :|

title was edited.

Yes - but was in it's current state when the post I was quoting was posted. My point stands.

The title of the vid is actually still "Gear 8 Bounty Hunter DSTB Phase 5 SM Guide!!!"
    I don't know if he did it for the clicks, but i'm just going to assume he did because that's the kinda guy i am. I don't like getting clickbaited. The title sparked my curiosity but it was disappointed.
    Still, after making a small joke about the obvious clickbait title, i commented positively on the usefullness of the vid. That's also the kinda guy i am.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Sheesh man, I wasn't even talking to you, I was simply agreeing with leef that it was misleading. My post had nothing to do with you.

And I only said I didn't watch the video so that I could be honest upfront and didn't have to hear "DID YOU EVEN WATCH THIS??!?!???" which is irrelevant to my point. My statement that I didn't watch it was not "OMG THIS LOOKS TERRIBLE I REFUSE TO WATCH." Nothing of the sort.

I agreed with leef that the thread title and video title were misleading. That's all. OP obviously agreed otherwise he wouldn't have changed the thread title. If you want to keep making a huge deal out of this go for it, I've said my piece.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's a good vid and shows what I have been saying: Zam Wessel is the key attacker in a BH squad. I still think I like Greedo better, but a good case for Dengar is presented.

Btw, there is room for L8 zetas on Dengar, Zam, IG88 uniques, and Cad, Greedo leaders.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    The idea of putting a zeta on a bounty hunter hurts my soul.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • With the release of Bossk, what is the ideal composition/minimum req's for BH's to do all the things they need to do in Dark Side tb?
  • Necromancy is against the TOS.
  • SwiftMooky wrote: »
    With the release of Bossk, what is the ideal composition/minimum req's for BH's to do all the things they need to do in Dark Side tb?

@SwiftMooky I'd say this team still works to beat wave 6 with gear 10 hunters to be safe. If you do have the new hunters 7*, then I'd say Boba lead or a bossk lead with zeta. Boba L: bossk, greedo, dengar, zam. If using a bossk L: switch zam for Cad Bane. If you also happen to get Embo built up, he can replace zam and cad. His leadership would be real fun with the counters in TB as well.