Who should I zeta (BH) ?

518 posts Member
So, here goes the question : Which BH should I zeta first ?

Normally I would expect Bossk leadership as a first answer but I'm not planning on using him as a leader. Many reasons why but the main is that he's only 4 stars at the moment plus his lead is not better than Boba's.

So, Boba is the leader and this doesn't require a Zeta. Zam is part of the squad and she doesn't need any.
Now, the dilemma is about choosing between Greedo's 2nd special, Dengar's Unique or Bossk's Unique ?
Boba's Unique is excluded as it is clearly not a priority, I guess Dengar is not one as well so it only goes for Greedo or Bossk.

Any ideas ?

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    none of them need it to be great. You may want to rethink the bossk lead tho, once it has a zeta it's extremely difficult to take them down. It requires some slightly different mods for some the team, but most of them can stay the same. Also, Zam becomes a healer of sorts for the group, on top of the bomb poppin' fun.
  • As always it comes down to what you're using them for. The Bossk Lead is better for the Raids while BF's lead is generally better, especially in TW.

TBH, Greedo hits like a mac truck... and with his fix, he can hit like an potentially endless number of mac trucks. There's no reason not to boost his crit chance as high as possible and then Zeta 'Threaten' if you want. I mean, if you believe faithfully in RNGesus a really strong Greedo could win you in arena. Maybe... certainly not on defense though.

The main reason to Zeta BF is for the ship bonus - that zeta is going to put him out ahead. But yeah, until someone can put a Taunt on Boba, the protection regen doesn't mean all that much.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Completely disagree that Bossk lead is not better than Bobbas. Bounty Hunters do not die under a zeta Bossk lead. For any PVE battle, zeta Bossk is the best lead. For arena, Bobba probably better. Overall I give the best BH lead to Bossk. Hands down.

Now for your zeta’s. If you are dead set on giving a BH a zeta, I’d probably start with IG88. If you do not have IG88, I would go with the Greedo zeta but really it isn’t necessary. In fact none of the BH zetas are necessary for PVE if you have a zeta Bossk lead. If you are not running these guys in arena, I would pass on the zeta’s.
    518 posts Member
    I wasn’t planning to play them for PvE, that’s why I didn’t considered Bossk. I plan to use them for Arena and most definitly for TW on offense, which seems most beneficial under a Boba lead instead of a Bossk lead but I might be wrong.
    Although, I know they can do 3 millions damages in the Hstr, but then again Boba is better imo because of the speed/TD on the lead.

The thing is that I though Bossk would get an auto taunt if the weakest ennemy as protection at the start of a battle with the zeta ?
  • Lol, bossk lead is far far superior to boba lead.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Lol, bossk lead is far far superior to boba lead.

Clearly for PVE. Have you run Bossk lead in Arena? I havent looked in a while if people are running him.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Lol, bossk lead is far far superior to boba lead.

Clearly for PVE. Have you run Bossk lead in Arena? I havent looked in a while if people are running him.

He is horrible in arena. I tried to run a zzBossk G12 lead. Got slaughtered. Too slow.
    518 posts Member
    It's not about "too slow" but more about "doesn't include a mechanic to be faster" while EP is feeding TM when debuffs are gone. That's why I said Boba is better, it was in a PvP version of the squad when you use Thermal as debuff and as a way to feed TM.

Greedo, Zam and Dengar can apply some and you get 15 speed for each debuffed enemies : 75 speed in total at maximum + Greedo's Thermal that explode after one turn and Zam thermal that can explode on basic, basic that can be triggered by Bossk' special or Dengar's basic.

The minus part is about the activation of the contract. It depends from the fastest toon and if that one is Nest, you won't get anything near activation :')
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah I agree. I dont run them in arena but Boba Zam Greedo Dengar +1 are the must have BH team. Its insanely fast. As long as your Boba or Zam go first its off to the races. I love that team.