Wicket Event is only one day?

I thought the Wicket and Talzin events lasted two days. I'm fairly certain it had a 2 day counter on it.

Yesterday I finally got Wicket to 7*, got my zeta mats, and today I log in and it's gone.

Or am I not remembering correctly?
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• These aren’t the free zetas you were looking for...
  • Read calender. It's their goodwill that they have given talzin event two days in a row, twice now.

Since their inception, they were once a month, for one day.

Now, it's specified if they run a single day or two in the calender itself.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Read calender. It's their goodwill that they have given talzin event two days in a row, twice now.

Since their inception, they were once a month, for one day.

Now, it's specified if they run a single day or two in the calender itself.

Well, actually, since their inception, it was stated that sometimes it would be twice a month.

But other than that, yes OP, you are remembering incorrectly. Congrats on your Wicket though. Enjoy the Zetas ^_^
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    This is total **** that the event is 1 day only. How freaking hard is it to keep things consistent so player's know what to expect. This is just par for the course considering how things have been handled around here recently. Devs need to get their stuff together and stop screwing over the players with nonsense like this.
  • big_bad wrote: »
    This is total **** that the event is 1 day only. How freaking hard is it to keep things consistent so player's know what to expect. This is just par for the course considering how things have been handled around here recently. Devs need to get their stuff together and stop screwing over the players with nonsense like this.

this seems like a weird thing to get worked up over. When it was released we were told it would run once or twice a month. Then they show us in the event calendars ahead of time... so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Yeah, I see it on the Calendar, it just didn't register because I could never do it before yesterday. I just remember the last couple being two days in a row so I just assumed they've always be 2 day events.

I'm not mad or anything, I was just confused as to why it was gone. I was looking forward to more zetas.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.