Captain Phasma team

So the idea behind this to use all basic skill multi attackers so that Phasma's leader skill procs way more often leading to chains of crazy long attacks.

-Leia
-first order tie fighter
-cad bane
-greedo
-captain Phasma

I still need 2 stars on greedo and 3 on Phasma but I am going to try it out. Has anyone tried it yet? Any luck? Sorry if I ruined anyone's secret strat they were making :0

Question on multi attacks does Phasma's proc work twice on like a 4 attack leia? Also does it work on counters?

Replies

• I'm also interested in finding out. I'll test tomorrow as I have higher levels on most of those characters.
  • I'm interested in this as well. I use all 1 attackers except sid, so she could be very helpful to my form. But I have other needs at the time as I'm still trying to epic gear all my main characters I use.

But will be reading up on how others do with her.
  • So the idea behind this to use all basic skill multi attackers so that Phasma's leader skill procs way more often leading to chains of crazy long attacks.

-Leia
    -first order tie fighter
    -cad bane
    -greedo
    -captain Phasma

I still need 2 stars on greedo and 3 on Phasma but I am going to try it out. Has anyone tried it yet? Any luck? Sorry if I ruined anyone's secret strat they were making :0

Question on multi attacks does Phasma's proc work twice on like a 4 attack leia? Also does it work on counters?

I think u will have a speed issue here.. FO tie fighter gets destroyed in 1-2 hits.. I have him 6* and if he can't attack first, he's toast.. Pve he would be great with his multi attacks and advantage bonuses

U should replace him by FO stormtrooper.. He has 50% + counter.. Each counter gives an attack which means u can proc Phasma ability x2 and he has tank hp..much more sustainable

And I would prolly replace another one of your heroes by Daka.. Imagine Daka stunning 2 ennemies and proc Phasma ability and stun 1-2 more targets.. Then have FO stormtrooper and proc Phasma and be lucky enough to have Daka stun again lol.. Zzzzz

Basically, I think that one healer (Daka or Luminara) with Phasma and 3 counter attack heroes (at least 1-2 FO) can be quite deadly.. Would definitely put Dooku as he's crazy fast, already can attack up to 3 times if lucky, meaning u can proc Phasma up to 3 times in 1 round

• Swap greedo with dooku and im working on the same strat.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I use a 4* Phasma, and yes, Dooku's bonus attack does proc Phasma's leader ability, so if no one comes to help with the first strike, than the bonus attack gives another chance for an ally to lend a hand. So it would make sense that your Leia would be able to do the same thing, but it does not work on counters sadly, Dooku's been attack enough times where someone should have helped him with his retaliation strikes.
  • Isn't Cad Bane way too squishy for this, or for anything in general? I only swap him in during Galactic Wars when I must get a stun in.
  • Jrempire
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have the same set up with Phasma, Aayala, Lumi, fives, and fo stormtrooper. Aayala'so basic can proc an assist and fives special so each time you would have a chance to attack 4× with plasmas skill and Aayala might be a bit squishy but she stuns every time she cr it's and has self heal special. I've stayed in the top 30 with this set up so so far so good. I'm trying to get kylo in place of stormtrooper or fives, dunno which one yet.
  • Just testing Phasma as leader, doing manual runs at 4c to do Kylo shard hunting. I really like what I'm seeing. I think Leia would be awesome for this kind of team, but that's a lot of chromium gambling. Dooku may be making a comeback on my 60 pvp squad...maybe.
  • I have her at 5*, gear 7, lvl 60. With all skills at 4 currently.
    Shes ok, but not as great as youre thinking. I stuck a 5* lvl 60 leia in with her and a 5* lvl 60 first order tie fighter pilot. Extremely unimpressed with leia and just meah with tie fighter pilot. Im working on ren and fo Sargeant to see if the full squad is required. Im also gearing up the fo stormtrooper.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Froobie
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2016
        Phasma's Leader ability can't proc off of counters/double attacks. It can -only- proc off of the main attack of each turn. In a composition like this: Phasma leader Dooku Qui-Gon Luminara Darth Sidious I can nearly 100% guarantee that Phasma's ability will only proc once per round, and only off of the first attack made that round. The most amount of attacks I've ever seen in one round was 5. Wait, that's many! Must certainly mean that her ability can proc more than once per round! Nope. Qui-Gon using his second ability to call in an assist, assisting character was Dooku who did a double hit. Phasma's leader ability procced at the same time and also called in Dooku who yet again procced his double attack. But since he can only do one assist at a time, he finished the first and then got the "assist" message again, and attacked once more. There's just been no cases that would even suggest that her leader ability can proc more than once. I've played a lot with and against her, and as I said earlier, I'm as close to 100% sure I can be, without seeing the actual coding of the ability.
    • Kabbage wrote: »
      Just testing Phasma as leader, doing manual runs at 4c to do Kylo shard hunting. I really like what I'm seeing. I think Leia would be awesome for this kind of team, but that's a lot of chromium gambling. Dooku may be making a comeback on my 60 pvp squad...maybe.

@Kabbage I can't beat u currently with this setup. From someone who plays against you at least once every other day, I've never been able to beat you. I am a pure ftp player so I'm very limited to my setups. Gl keeping that #1 spot. Lots of snipers out there now.
      Just testing Phasma as leader, doing manual runs at 4c to do Kylo shard hunting. I really like what I'm seeing. I think Leia would be awesome for this kind of team, but that's a lot of chromium gambling. Dooku may be making a comeback on my 60 pvp squad...maybe.

Hey Kabbage! You and I seem to be the top players in PVP in our server that use Phasma as their leader. I personally love using her especially with the FOTP. I can completely wreck anybody on the opposing team with him. Granted he is squishy but throwing in Poe helps keep him alive and I can usually down 1-2 guys before he is taken out not to mention using Phasma's turn ability.
    • I'm expierementing with

Captain Phasma
      Qui Gon Jin
      JC
      Sidious
      Dooku

So far so good. Got a few more gear levels o. Qui gon before PvP debut
      [SøtFØ] Leader
    • Pilot wrote: »
      I have her at 5*, gear 7, lvl 60. With all skills at 4 currently.
      Shes ok, but not as great as youre thinking. I stuck a 5* lvl 60 leia in with her and a 5* lvl 60 first order tie fighter pilot. Extremely unimpressed with leia and just meah with tie fighter pilot. Im working on ren and fo Sargeant to see if the full squad is required. Im also gearing up the fo stormtrooper.

Try greedo in place of tie pilot.
      I love tie pilots damage but that health is frustrating. Almost like Darth maul.
      [SøtFØ] Leader
    • Hey Svargas, always good to see a fellow player from our leaderboards! Yeah, I definitely like her a lot. Not sure if the the assist ability is worth making her a leader (been seeing very low assists lately in pvp and in galactic wars - even with FOTP), but she is definitely a big part of my team comp.

I am going to keep mixing and matching. Fortunately I have also fallen into a really group of people who really know their stuff and bounce all sorts of ideas out. Gonna try to see if I can keep throwing screwballs at you guys. Seems it doesn't take long for everyone to adapt, which is making that fight for #1 all the more intense.

Glad to see you up there and look forward to pitting our teams against each other.
    • I'm using a smilar team, it seems solid while attacking, hope AI use it well for defense

nf1yzc.jpg
    • Hey Cdmd2b, what's your tag in the game? I do have a team that is very difficult for the f2p to beat. I actually am playing f2p on a guest account to see what you guys are up against. I really admire your patience and tenacity, because it sure is hard as heck to get going f2p. For you to work your way up and be able to fight against a lot of those teams is truly deserving of respect.
    • @DarthHatto, yeah, it is a killer squad. I was also using Kylo but went with Obi Wan Kenobi and the results is that even the AI defends with it decently enough. I constantly find myself under siege and some days don't even have a chance to fight, yet I've held #1 in defense.

There are some other teams though (ZiggyStrdust, Ethanesius, Svargas, Winter, AceDon1 off the top of my head) who have all found out the way to beat it - and each does it differently. There are more players out there as well who have my utmost respect and I know it's just a matter of time before it's a giant bloodbath in the top 50.

Don't want to derail the thread, but it goes to show anyone can do it. For the F2P, keep truckin!
      @DarthHatto, yeah, it is a killer squad. I was also using Kylo but went with Obi Wan Kenobi and the results is that even the AI defends with it decently enough. I constantly find myself under siege and some days don't even have a chance to fight, yet I've held #1 in defense.

There are some other teams though (ZiggyStrdust, Ethanesius, Svargas, Winter, AceDon1 off the top of my head) who have all found out the way to beat it - and each does it differently. There are more players out there as well who have my utmost respect and I know it's just a matter of time before it's a giant bloodbath in the top 50.

Don't want to derail the thread, but it goes to show anyone can do it. For the F2P, keep truckin!

Yeah, come around 5:30 every night, the PVP bloodbath begins. I'm actually getting tired of all the cheesing to get the top spot. I'm even guilty of it. I actually had to fight you while you were sitting in 4th and me at two just to stop anybody from taking my place. Those guys you mentioned all have the ability to take out anyone. I'm actually kind of jealous that you have Rey. I took a shot of gambling to try to pull her from the cards but it was a no go and I'm not about to drop more money to keep trying. The drop rate for her is pretty bad too. Who is your favorite character right now? And what is your take on Rey so far? She hits me pretty hard on your team and I actually target her over your FOTP each game. I'm actually surprised you don't run a healer on your team though.
    • Ahh, Svargas, I owe you for that one, you sly ***** devil. But you have to do it that way, which is why the pvp system right now is 1 part skill, 4 parts luck to not get locked and engaged.

And Rey is really nice. I used Leia over the weekend, but not sure what Leia's future may be and I felt cheesy doing that to you guys if she is somehow bugged. So Rey has stepped in at 5* and her abilities are only level 3. She seems to be a monster now, so imagine what she becomes at 7* and ability level 6. She is also much more consistent than Leia in my humble opinion.

Basically, I give you a choice - if you get past Poe, pick Tie Pilot or Rey. In either case, it's a rock and a hard place because either one has probably already crippled you and Ben has now turned your team into Bariss clones without the healing. And then lurking in the background is Phasma with advantage as well, and she can also hit hard.

And I don't use a healer because the mesh of abilities gives me power to kill the big threats and board control. Poe is a pawn I am willing to sacrifice. His job is to keep the pressure off Rey and FOTP. Ben really hurts the opposition with offense down, making it even harder to kill Poe and also prevents the opponent's healers from ruining everything I've done in round 1. When I control my team, I usually don't lose anyone unless RNG is bad. Even then I usually have 2 or 3 characters left.

That said, it's time to adapt once more because you guys are getting through that team. Thinking about throwing in a big 3rd threat.
      Ahh, Svargas, I owe you for that one, you sly ***** devil. But you have to do it that way, which is why the pvp system right now is 1 part skill, 4 parts luck to not get locked and engaged.

And Rey is really nice. I used Leia over the weekend, but not sure what Leia's future may be and I felt cheesy doing that to you guys if she is somehow bugged. So Rey has stepped in at 5* and her abilities are only level 3. She seems to be a monster now, so imagine what she becomes at 7* and ability level 6. She is also much more consistent than Leia in my humble opinion.

Basically, I give you a choice - if you get past Poe, pick Tie Pilot or Rey. In either case, it's a rock and a hard place because either one has probably already crippled you and Ben has now turned your team into Bariss clones without the healing. And then lurking in the background is Phasma with advantage as well, and she can also hit hard.

And I don't use a healer because the mesh of abilities gives me power to kill the big threats and board control. Poe is a pawn I am willing to sacrifice. His job is to keep the pressure off Rey and FOTP. Ben really hurts the opposition with offense down, making it even harder to kill Poe and also prevents the opponent's healers from ruining everything I've done in round 1. When I control my team, I usually don't lose anyone unless RNG is bad. Even then I usually have 2 or 3 characters left.

That said, it's time to adapt once more because you guys are getting through that team. Thinking about throwing in a big 3rd threat.

Oh great just what I need, ANOTHER big threat! Nothing personal on blocking you out. Trust me I would have rather fought someone else rather than you but I only get a choice of 3 other people and they were all engaged in a battle. It's touch and go beating you though. I've played you a few times and I've won every time but credit it to the terrible AI rather than my skill. I've had a few times your team had the ability to attack and kill my biggest threat whether it be my healer or FOTP but the AI decides to attack someone else. I don't think I would have a chance if it was player versus player. To be honest though I don't really care about taking first in PVP. Too much of a pain in the butt to hold it and weirdly enough other players leave me alone in second place. I'm not sure if I'm defending my position or they just would rather attack first place which brings me to wanting the developers to have some sort of way to know if I got attacked and by who if I do successfully defend my position so I know how well my team is doing while I'm away plus I would like some sort of message to let me know when I've been defeated when I'm away from the game so I don't have to constantly spam the refresh button to actually know. So let's have a truce ok?
      Hey Cdmd2b, what's your tag in the game? I do have a team that is very difficult for the f2p to beat. I actually am playing f2p on a guest account to see what you guys are up against. I really admire your patience and tenacity, because it sure is hard as heck to get going f2p. For you to work your way up and be able to fight against a lot of those teams is truly deserving of respect.

Hey Kabbage. I'm Deek on our server. Sorry this took so long. The forums don't let me know someone responded to a board I posted in. I finally started to beat u guys when I replace my JC with asajj to remove buffs and heal. Still doesn't help the one shots from fotp and leia
    • Svargas wrote: »
      Kabbage wrote: »
      Ahh, Svargas, I owe you for that one, you sly ***** devil. But you have to do it that way, which is why the pvp system right now is 1 part skill, 4 parts luck to not get locked and engaged.

Oh great just what I need, ANOTHER big threat! Nothing personal on blocking you out. Trust me I would have rather fought someone else rather than you but I only get a choice of 3 other people and they were all engaged in a battle. It's touch and go beating you though. I've played you a few times and I've won every time but credit it to the terrible AI rather than my skill. I've had a few times your team had the ability to attack and kill my biggest threat whether it be my healer or FOTP but the AI decides to attack someone else. I don't think I would have a chance if it was player versus player. To be honest though I don't really care about taking first in PVP. Too much of a pain in the butt to hold it and weirdly enough other players leave me alone in second place. I'm not sure if I'm defending my position or they just would rather attack first place which brings me to wanting the developers to have some sort of way to know if I got attacked and by who if I do successfully defend my position so I know how well my team is doing while I'm away plus I would like some sort of message to let me know when I've been defeated when I'm away from the game so I don't have to constantly spam the refresh button to actually know. So let's have a truce ok?

You are getting attacked alot by me and winning. At least with you I have won once out of 7 or so times. Kabbage and stardust (with his ewok elder) kill me everytime. I refuse to jump on the Phasma bandwagon so I have stockpiled over 20k credits in cantina. I'm hoping and praying that a new character is released with patch. If not, I guess I'll level her up to seven stars Ina couple days. As a ftp player her synergy is not really appealing to me, but Ai make her a pain in **** to deal with.
    • That's 2 days in a row you can thank me for your number 1 spot Kabbage! Fight u just to tie up 4th place hehe
    • I have been working on this as a team of interest. I have Phasma, CT5555, FOST, but no other counter striker except IG86's special attack.