Help with squad development

Would anyone mind looking at my collection and guide me on what to develop for HAAT/Territory viability?

https://swgoh.gg/u/grondak/collection/

My current Arena team is Empire.

My current focus:

1) Resistance Team
2) Farming Remaining Rebel ships to 7*
3) Mod farming - CC, Health, Potency.
4) Farming Ventress
5) Side Projects - slow grind on Veers, Jyn, Cassian and his ship. Eventually Gear and Mod my BHs....but that has to wait.

My thoughts are build a strong resistance team - farm enough speed secondaries to improve my Arena team, CLS, Resistance and FO and Ventress.
Next Zetas on CLS? For phase 1,3/4 then Finn for Phase 2 (I’m not getting JTR quite yet unfortunately). Then Ventress. Then maybe Kylo?? (Zylo for phase 1 and keep CLS safe for later).

Does this plan look ok?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You have a FO team ready. Make sure to get BB8 to 7* next time around. If you farm Asajj until then, you could have the Ackbar, CLS, Thrawn, BB8 and Asajj team ready. That team will solo phase 3 and 4 and the last bit of phase 2 as well.

Resistance are great for phase 2 (and TB and TW offense). Keep developing them.

CLS really only need IBAT zetaed for raid viability. His lead is good for a rebel team for TW, however. Finn's zeta is required to perform well in hAAT, TB and TW. Han solo's zeta is great in so many game modes (all raids, TB and TW). You won't regret zetaing him.

Zylo is still OK, though not the beast he used to be. I wouldn't put too much effort into him for hAAT. Datcha, however, is great for phase 1. If farming him doesn't conflict with your other farms, I would go all in on Datcha. Datcha works great leading CLS and Zolo. Until you get Han to 7*, you could use Rex and QGJ in the team as well. Until my CLS and Zolo became strong enough, adding QGJ and Rex helped a lot.

Good luck :—)
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Don't put a zeta on Kylo just for tank. CLS is much better, and I believe they even nerfed Zylo method so he doesn't reset escape cooldown anymore. If you have CLS sufficiently fast, he should be able to get multiple escape attempts, and worst case scenario, you can force quit if things go really south. But you need to gear him up first.

If your goal is speed mods, gear up BB-8...and then you'll already have a gear start for when you grab his 7th star. Go for the team Waqui mentioned above.

If you want to do zeta Finn Resistance for p2 and TW and TB, you could probably go for that. But definitely get some gear on R2 (I know he needs a lot of those holo projectors, but he helps a lot). Gearing scav and trooper for that team will help you be prepared for a p1 team for Sith raid once you do eventually get JTR.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Don't put a zeta on Kylo just for tank. CLS is much better, and I believe they even nerfed Zylo method so he doesn't reset escape cooldown anymore. If you have CLS sufficiently fast, he should be able to get multiple escape attempts, and worst case scenario, you can force quit if things go really south. But you need to gear him up first.

If your goal is speed mods, gear up BB-8...and then you'll already have a gear start for when you grab his 7th star. Go for the team Waqui mentioned above.

If you want to do zeta Finn Resistance for p2 and TW and TB, you could probably go for that. But definitely get some gear on R2 (I know he needs a lot of those holo projectors, but he helps a lot). Gearing scav and trooper for that team will help you be prepared for a p1 team for Sith raid once you do eventually get JTR.

Thanks, So Zeta CLS IBAT, Finn and Ventress - 3 Zetas seems much more manageable than 4!