So when does the RNG start balancing out?

I know most will say; "buy them from fleet stroe".. but I'm trying to farm ships to improve my rank to be able to get more fleet currency..
But anyway, when does it balance out?? I've literally received ONE zeta mat in the last FIVE weeks.

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    if theres a set time to balancing out its not RNG any more. It balances out a unspecifically long time, and thats the best answer anyone can give.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    August
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    RNG is your your torture master and CG is the whip.
  • I know most will say; "buy them from fleet stroe".. but I'm trying to farm ships to improve my rank to be able to get more fleet currency..
    But anyway, when does it balance out?? I've literally received ONE zeta mat in the last FIVE weeks.

Wait there's supposed to be balance. RNG isn't the Force.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    I know most will say; "buy them from fleet stroe".. but I'm trying to farm ships to improve my rank to be able to get more fleet currency..

Actually the SW universe is one RNG fest of who gets cool force powers.
  • Hellsteeth30
    832 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I miss TIE Advanced, he was such a lovely fella to see in the store. I only have 20 more shards of his to get.

Other things keep parking in his spot though, especially that mean old standard model TIE fighter.

Oh and CG, TIE Defender when?

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Just buy zeta, once you play a few years things start to fall into place on there own. Any ships, char, gear,ect.... will start to fall into place. Slow your roll, look at the long play instead of the short play. Take 6 months to a year and hoard stuff. This really makes the game fun when you finally unlock your favorite characters. Build a bank as well, at least 100 mil credits, that's makes things easier as well.
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    DarthTaral wrote: »

Actually the SW universe is one RNG fest of who gets cool force powers.

Those are called Midichlorian Slot Machines. Anakin was a jackpot winner.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF