Zader Lead ? Big Damage ?

I want to ask, i can do high Damage with this Zader Team.

https://swgoh.gg/u/hey/squads/108197/

I will upgrade TFP and GMT

Replies

• I made this Team for rancor.
    most Players use other Squads but why ?
    can the raid bosses ressists the TM reduction ?

• Yes it can resist TM reduction but TFP inflicts tenacity down.
    Replace EP with jyn or magmatrooper
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Witherox22 wrote: »
    I made this Team for rancor.
    most Players use other Squads but why ?
    can the raid bosses ressists the TM reduction ?

Normal tm reduction yes, but not the stuff from Zader lead.
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Also, is this really for a tank phase, or are you talking pit?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    In tank in phase 1 every 7th hit on grievous gives him 100%tm, zader doesnt have enough 100% chance turn meter reduction to get passed this.

Phase 2 and phase 4 are immune to tmr.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    In tank in phase 1 every 7th hit on grievous gives him 100%tm, zader doesnt have enough 100% chance turn meter reduction to get passed this.

Phase 2 and phase 4 are immune to tmr.

It's every 7th damage. If i remember right, each dot counts as a seperate damage, so basically you're giving him infinite turns as soon as you get 7 stacks on him. I know my one time trying zader on him was brutal, he quickly got multiple offensive buff stacks and
    wiped me.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No he doesn't get infinite turns if you can time the 7th hit to be a turn meter removal ability.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    No he doesn't get infinite turns if you can time the 7th hit to be a turn meter removal ability.

If you have seven dots on Gg, then it’s game over. . ..
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »

No, that’s not how it works. Look up those Wampanader videos. You can have 7 or 14 or more dots, so Long as the 7th hit removes his TM and prevents him from taking his turn. The dots only trigger at the start of his turn when and if GG gets to take a turn.
  • So the idea is to prevent any turns on gg then, . . . Haven’t seen a video lol, but that wampanader squad is intriguing,
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

No, that’s not how it works. Look up those Wampanader videos. You can have 7 or 14 or more dots, so Long as the 7th hit removes his TM and prevents him from taking his turn. The dots only trigger at the start of his turn when and if GG gets to take a turn.

That only works if you have enough TMR to stop grievous from ever taking a turn, which OP doesn't.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Did a Zader run once. It was hilarious about 90 seconds in when he hit 8 DoTs...