I need help moving back into my guild

Kronusz
18 posts Member
Hi There,

I am sure this is a common mistake but I went through EA technical help and they did not help at all and in fact told me to post here to get help from the admins.

yesterday I went to another guild to help out with a raid and when I went to move back to my regular guild IO joined the wrong one so I left it and went to join. . . but I get an error message saying "you have exceeded Guild transitions for the day and can not create or join a guild at this time" . My guild mates told me not to worry because midnight in my account time zone was not far away. According to the technical help people (who ran me in circles for an hour) the restriction 24 hour period not midnight to midnight day, they could not tell me when the 24 hour clock began though (the first time I left a guild or the second).

Normally I would not care but Territory battle starts tomorrow and I am the TB coordinator for the guild! Is there anything I can do? Is there someone here that can help me?

Replies

• Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    That's a dumb limit put up by the devs. Happened to me 3 times so i know your pain..

Nothing can be done, you may miss the next tb, and they won't compensate either.

Just tag Carrie for the sake of it.. Don't hold any hopes tho..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You get 4 moves in 24 hours. A move is to leave or enter a guild.

You need to wait until after 24 hours from your first move. Hope that helps.
  • Kronusz
    18 posts Member
    no that does not help. I am not sure if you read my entire post but The game has no warning about being locked out of guild transfers and I dont know what to do if I made a mistake in joining/leaving (since it still counts as one of my allowed moves). As I mentioned in my first post It would not be an issue if my guild didnt have a TB starting in 2 hours. Is there anything else that can be done?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kronusz wrote: »
    no that does not help. I am not sure if you read my entire post but The game has no warning about being locked out of guild transfers and I dont know what to do if I made a mistake in joining/leaving (since it still counts as one of my allowed moves). As I mentioned in my first post It would not be an issue if my guild didnt have a TB starting in 2 hours. Is there anything else that can be done?

No there is nothing anyone can do. They placed a limitation on the number of moves for a reason and you have hit it.
  • Kronusz
    18 posts Member
    there is no in game information about the limit on the number or the time frame.

here is my feed back in the form of a question: Why dont they have any warnings about this? why dont they have a visible timer anywhere (since no one can tell me when the 24hr started)? Why dont they have a "time in guild" measure so when I make a mistake in joining a guild and leaving it in less than 5 minutes (obviously not benefiting from being in that guild) it wont count as my transfers?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Probably shouldn't have been merc'ing right before a TW. And joining the wrong guild the second time is on you as well.

Self-inflicted Guild-Jump Wound.
  • While there may not be in game info on regarding guild locking, do you honestly think a game that has guilds as an important part of the game won’t have limitations? Why would you be guild hopping anyways...
  • Considering the guild search tools still leave a lot to be desired, the limitation is a bit extreme. It could take weeks before you find an active guild with 45+ members in it with only two jumps per day. I think the transition shouldn't count until you do 'something' related to the game. If you're just popping in and realize you made a mistake, why should that count?
  • I hope kynos comment is true (24hrs starts from first move) cos I've just fallen victim to this myself. Moved to another guild to help beat hstr, got wrong guild in between also. Was in there for 2 seconds total as I quickly realised my mistake. When joining the right guild if I had received a message warning me this was my last move I could've stayed there and participated in TW there... But there wasn't, now I'm without a guild and TW is approaching fast. Very frustrating there is no timer to show how long I have left to wait. If kynos is correct there shouldn't be an issue, I should have well over an hour to get myself in. And before people comment that's what you get for mercing, I wasn't doing it to boost my own progress. I still only had 2 hstr's this week just one was elsewhere. Can any confirm that kynos is correct? Because if not my guild may need to source another member for tw do they're not short a member. Please haters keep your wise *** comments to yourselves.
    Peace
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    I just joined another guild last night because I was in a starter guild that wasn't letting me advance to something else after fighting in the Rancor pit over and over again. This new guild I joined isn't letting me doing anything, I can't fight in raids. George
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    G1975 wrote: »
    I just joined another guild last night because I was in a starter guild that wasn't letting me advance to something else after fighting in the Rancor pit over and over again. This new guild I joined isn't letting me doing anything, I can't fight in raids. George

you cannot take part in any raids or events (territory battles / territory wars) that started before you joined the guild. that is normal you will have to wait until the next raids have been launched to join them.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.