Kit Reveal: T3-M4

Prev1
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited July 2018
UNIT NAME: T3-M4
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Support, Droid, Old Republic
Offensive Droid who supports a Droid team with extra stats and debuffs the enemy team

9md9gdc17ogn.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: DISABLE

uqwqwplflpmj.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. If the enemy has Target Lock, the Ability Block can't be Resisted.

Special 1: REPAIR KIT (Cooldown 3)

epdfxngv8xbt.gif

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs from target ally. If that ally was a Droid, they also recover 50% health, 50% Protection and gain Critical Hit Immunity and Offense Up for 2 turns.

Special 2: CARBONITE PROJECTOR (Cooldown 4)

ds14mlkwua8y.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and Dispel defensive buffs from any enemies who have them. Then, remove 20% Turn Meter and inflict Critical Chance Down and Offense Down for 2 turns. Target Locked enemies can't Resist these debuffs.

Unique 1: COMBAT LOGIC UPGRADE

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Droid allies gain 8% Potency and Critical Hit Chance (stacking) each time T3-M4 uses an ability. Also, Droid allies have +8% Critical Damage for each debuff on the enemy team.

Unique 2: MASTER GEARHEAD

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) T3-M4 gains 100% Defense Penetration, then Droid allies gain 100% of T3-M4's Defense Penetration. Additionally, each time T3-M4 starts his turn he has a 75% chance to inflict Target Lock for 2 turns on a random enemy who does not already have it. This Target Lock can't be Evaded.

SYNERGIES

8mylzzddmhv7.gif

GAME CHANGERS

AhnaldT101
https://youtu.be/JcXs93kTkrU

xKILLERBEEx (German)
https://youtu.be/Rc9xq0w38Cs

Lolindir (Spanish)
https://youtu.be/XHyU8PBklY8
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Does Combat Logic apply to basic ability or special abilities?
  • jejuzang wrote: »

If it doesn't specify special abilities then it applies to basic.
  • IPD is not recommended in the synergy team?
  • When can apple customers play this event
  • IPD is not recommended in the synergy team?

Or IG-88? I find that suspicious.
  • So he’s not meant to be used in an old Republic squad but a droid one... grievous rework coming?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    When can apple customers play this event

"Later"

"Later" is the new "soon."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Later™
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • waiting for the droid-meta!
  • first only for android!
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    When can android users play with these characters?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Seems like pretty boss with 88 and IPD.

Droids can almost field 2 good squads now.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Yea!! Another marquee!! These are so fresh and exciting! I hope they release every toon forever this way, it’s so fun! /sarcasm
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Rojas wrote: »
    When can android users play with these characters?

Sooner than iOS!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jejuzang wrote: »

Defense penetration is a stat that affects all attacks
  • Who is this guy? Never heard of him. Android only? That's pretty ****. I guess the android players will feel so special they'll pay double?

Hes the R2-D2 of the Old Republic series of games. Hes not Android only, hes Android first. Blame Apple, they didnt want to make the same deal that Google did
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Nice. He would do well under HK47 leader while boosting his crit chance too.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    jejuzang wrote: »

You would think that logically right? There have been plenty of times however, when it isnt logical.
  • how does he have no **** KOTOR synergy? do any actual Star Wars fans work at CG?
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Will he be good with JTR ?
  • Narzis
    34 posts Member
    Looks cool. I have a g12 Droid squad, but now I have to think about the swaps. HK is a must have because he's the leader. BB8 is a must have because he's the key for quick opens and stat gains. R2 is also a must have because the hp boost and stealth. So I must swap 86 to T3, but I have to sacrifice a great amount of damage output.
    Interesting, I hope T3 won't be an R2 like soft hitter. 3 support toons in one team is a little bit overkill...
    I also don't like the two zeta abilities. This character is useful for Droid lovers like me, but his abilities are more like omega levels instead of zeta.
  • another toon that im not excited about, will sit at 3* lvl 1 for the next 6 months at least.
    keep release unknown weird toons instead of Jedi Luke, Snoke, Revan....
    also, missed opportunity for whales to actually spend money on it. the 100% defense penetration would be cool for HSTR, with the 50% heal+50% prot and offense up on IG-88, but the rest of it is just total miss.
    this toon will obviously be useless for high-arena, will probably be useless for raids, and no one need it for TW or TB. why we getting it ? just so no brainers will spend money on it ? thats pretty sad.
  • another toon that im not excited about, will sit at 3* lvl 1 for the next 6 months at least.
    also, missed opportunity for whales to actually spend money on it. the 100% defense penetration would be cool for HSTR, with the 50% heal+50% prot and offense up on IG-88, but the rest of it is just total miss.
    this toon will obviously be useless for high-arena, will probably be useless for raids, and no one need it for TW or TB. why we getting it ? just so no brainers will spend money on it ? thats pretty sad.

It’s a kotor toon- peeps love kotor. Many have even said time and time again - release kotor toons and take my money- lol I’m more interested in the future of these toons and their requirement to unlock other toons.
  • Narzis wrote: »
    Looks cool. I have a g12 Droid squad, but now I have to think about the swaps. HK is a must have because he's the leader. BB8 is a must have because he's the key for quick opens and stat gains. R2 is also a must have because the hp boost and stealth. So I must swap 86 to T3, but I have to sacrifice a great amount of damage output.
    Interesting, I hope T3 won't be an R2 like soft hitter. 3 support toons in one team is a little bit overkill...
    I also don't like the two zeta abilities. This character is useful for Droid lovers like me, but his abilities are more like omega levels instead of zeta.

If I was running a droid team I think I would replace R2. If run HK lead, 88, L3, BB-8, T3. 88 would be doing massive damage with all those debuffs. T3 + BB-8 taunting nonstop and with those offensive debuffs and T3s “revive” they would have good survivability. It’s not displacing Traya from the meta, but you could do some serious damage with that squad. Seems like a ton of fun, too.

It’s a kotor toon- peeps love kotor. Many have even said time and time again - release kotor toons and take my money- lol I’m more interested in the future of these toons and their requirement to unlock other toons.

take my money on a droid from kotor that seems to be useless in all current game modes ?
    i dont see anywhere hes fit in. resistance - have better options. droids are bad idea, he cant fit in BH team..
    you wont take R2 and BB8 out from resistance, you wont take IG88 out of BH team, you cant do anything with it basically. why would anyone spend money on it ? that is exactly my point. CG, once again, are releasing useless toons and channeling their work towards something that will barely bring us any fun, but will bring them money because whales will be like: "HES NEEDED FOR REVAN".
    i personally sick of this method of releasing toons to be p2p for 4 months, and sick that those toons arent something i'll waste my crystals on.
    even on paper this guy sounds bad and not close to fit in the current meta.

take my money on a droid from kotor that seems to be useless in all current game modes ?
    i dont see anywhere hes fit in. resistance - have better options. droids are bad idea, he cant fit in BH team..
    you wont take R2 and BB8 out from resistance, you wont take IG88 out of BH team, you cant do anything with it basically. why would anyone spend money on it ? that is exactly my point. CG, once again, are releasing useless toons and channeling their work towards something that will barely bring us any fun, but will bring them money because whales will be like: "HES NEEDED FOR REVAN".
    i personally sick of this method of releasing toons to be p2p for 4 months, and sick that those toons arent something i'll waste my crystals on.
    even on paper this guy sounds bad and not close to fit in the current meta.

Just be careful with your assumptions and acting like you know everything about game design, I remember people making similar posts about JTR and look at what happened...

Also, if they made this guy a requirement for Revan, you can bet a lot of Whales will drop $300 on him, maybe not you but they have plenty of customers who would, that's how they stay in business...
  • Its interesting how many people forget that this is a business. Yes, marquees are a great way to make money so that they can keep this game going.

Im FTP, ill farm all these toons and hope (not expect but hope) that they release revan and that i can get him first time and if not first then get him 2nd time.

Bring on the Marquees, I'll continue farming all the other toons that I still have yet to do, and once Im finished with those toons or gathering gear and crystals, then Ill be ready for when the toons become farmable
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Its interesting how many people forget that this is a business. Yes, marquees are a great way to make money so that they can keep this game going.

Im FTP, ill farm all these toons and hope (not expect but hope) that they release revan and that i can get him first time and if not first then get him 2nd time.

Bring on the Marquees, I'll continue farming all the other toons that I still have yet to do, and once Im finished with those toons or gathering gear and crystals, then Ill be ready for when the toons become farmable

Yeah exactly, this is really just old players that have 3-4M gp who care about this.

Here is my list of farms:

Sith Trooper
    Visas
    Holdo
    FOST
    Sabine
    CHS
    Bariss
    Wedge
    FOX
    Sion
    Tie Reaper
    Fives Ship

I probably forgot a couple lol, point is, you're never running out of things to farm and the only marquees that have been released this year that are probably worth having 7* are Sion, Nest and Bastilla.
This discussion has been closed.