T3-M4

Replies

• I swear these people can't read
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    T3-M4 is coming to iOS in the future. Right now the Marquee Event, Bundles and Packs for T3 are only available on Android devices but ALL of these will appear on iOS as well. Dates for iOS TBA

Pathetic

That's a first
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    T3-M4 is coming to iOS in the future. Right now the Marquee Event, Bundles and Packs for T3 are only available on Android devices but ALL of these will appear on iOS as well. Dates for iOS TBA

I have Android and I still think this is wrong. Gives unfair advantages to people in TW, hypothetically at least. Personally I don't care about this particular character, but what worries me is the fact that this could work in favor of IOS in the future when something becomes available on IOS before it does on Android
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    I honestly feel bad for the devs because this forum is so dang toxic. People need to relax. Who cares that android gets it early? It isn't a meta breaking character. You're not going to miss out on Revan because of this. Everyone will be able to access the character in time. For 90% of us the character will end up sitting in the roster at 3 stars gear 4 until it becomes farmable anyways. The playerbase just looks at any reason to throw a hissy fit because we think we are entitled to way more than we are. It's a real pain to come to these forums sometimes.

Ugh ... don't be that guy.

Dude, just look at your comments in this topic and tell me I'm wrong. Sure, the devs make a lot of mistakes and seem out of touch at what we want at times, but complaining about this is ridiculous. There is nothing worth complaining about here.

This is correct. Complaints and feedback are a pointless waste of time. There's one thing that CG cares about... Only money...

ms45wpwm3wau.gif

Wait wait wait wait, a COMPANY only cares about MONEY?!?! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

I know, right? Most companies are smart enough to balance their need for income with customer satisfaction, realizing that happy customers tend to spend more money than those who feel ignored, taken advantage of and mislead.

But I'm just a previously p2p launch player who has been f2p for almost a year - what do I know?

So they get literally no money from annoying you, so of course they don't care about you.

Reading is a skill - they used to get money from me, quite regularly. And many others. It's the silliness with the HSith raid and lack of communication, follow up and ignoring player feedback that has caused many PAYING customers to cease being so. Many of us have provided feedback, while we were still paying customers - for over two and half years.

My point is simply that they don't care about customer (player) experience or feedback any more - whether you are paying or not. Many of us wisened up to that MO when it became painfully obvious...almost exactly 1 year ago. Coincidentally (?), that's about the same time certain CG/EA developers and team members started to leave/step back and new people came on staff.

I'll let others figure out who left and who arrived when the model for the game shifted from "let's build a great game together!" to "you'll give us your money and you'll like the changes/we know better than you".

Jumping off of this - you can really shoot yourself in the foot by saying a goal is improved communication and then scale back communication.
    I’m not talking about just one thread. There is clearly a big gap in how communication used to be and is now.

“Crumb is new and busy”- yes I am sure he is. But it can take half a minute to say so.

“They said there will be gaps in communication” - yes. Sometimes there’s just nothing to say. But !!! There’s no reason why I should find out there’s an exclusive android toon from a comment by Crumb that a player posted here because they saw it on reddit.

“They said it will take time” - how much time? We all start at the beginning, right? So when does the new and improved communication start? Because this clearly isn’t it.

Android exclusive toon for what 2 weeks? Good for y’all. I’m happy that phone service actually does cool stuff.

This whole legendary stuff will never be resolved. Star Wars fans are super fickle and at times ridiculously so.

If you look back on your comments and threads - realize we have been saying the same stuff for years. Which means we have been hearing the same stuff for years.

“Why do you still play then” - easy I enjoy the game for the most part but also really enjoy the guild/alliance that I am in. They are the ones that truly have made me play this long.

TLDR- mum is always the word until they promise to talk more. Who really is Revan? A legend? Stay tuned...
  • They could have at least waited to release the 1299 crystal packs for him till Apple users were able to attain him.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    A quick reminder that we do not officially support third party emulators and to use them at your own risk. We cannot provide you technical assistance if you have issues when using an emulator on a PC.

Linking devices is totally fine though. There's a button in the settings menu that walks you through the details of how to Iink devices together.

Totally more important than a thread you created being ignored for two months...class act my man.

This^ 1000000%. Giving Android users early access to a worthless toon isn't anything compared to the unmitigated disaster that is STR.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    1) How do you define a "fan"?
    2) On the basis of what actual data is your statement made?
    3) So what?
    A fan is anyone who calls themselves a fan.
    On the basis that the game is 15 years old so anyone under the age of 20 probably hasn't played it, that the original Star Wars came out in 1977 so if you watched that movie when you're 10 you probably haven't played it.
    So what? So stop acting all Fannier-Than-Thou because you played some game 15 years ago and haven't gotten over it yet and we don't care.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    1) How do you define a "fan"?
    2) On the basis of what actual data is your statement made?
    3) So what?
    A fan is anyone who calls themselves a fan.
    On the basis that the game is 15 years old so anyone under the age of 20 probably hasn't played it, that the original Star Wars came out in 1977 so if you watched that movie when you're 10 you probably haven't played it.
    So what? So stop acting all Fannier-Than-Thou because you played some game 15 years ago and haven't gotten over it yet and we don't care.

I just would like to say that I am under 20 and I just started playing KotOR a few weeks ago. Not trying to be contradictory
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Enough with the whole “this isn’t a big deal” crap... if it’s not a big deal to you, then fine, go to another topic... are you guys waiting for a pat on the back or something? Were you the ones who told on other students for talking in class? Did you bring an apple to your teacher? Good lord... posts that minimize a real problem in the game do not add anything and if anything, incite more vitriol from the customers who recognize that cg/ea is creating an unfair playing field... instead of telling us that it’s not a big deal, create your own thread - “I love this game and it’s perfect always”

We’re dealing with Disney, ea and cg... these people have plenty of employees who can respond to our real concerns... they don’t need you to defend them...

Platform exclusive content is by its nature unfair... we play in the same arenas and tws and we should have access to the same content - this is not apples fault, it is cg/ea’s fault - they are the gatekeeper that is supposed to ensure a level playing field...

When the wedge Biggs thing was going on, both characters were available... it was the equivalent of giving out free crystals... k2so and this new droid are completely different... no amount of money can level this playing field at the moment and during the k2 exclusivity period...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I'm 44, never played it, no idea who Revan is, not even sure I spelled it right, don't care.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    I'm glad people got around this nonsense by hoping onto an emulator. I hope it **** of one or both of the stores.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I'm 44, never played it, no idea who Revan is, not even sure I spelled it right, don't care.

43, and same
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Dang you're old.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

You really should try. One of the best game on Star Wars! Trillions light years from SWGOH...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »

You really should try. One of the best game on Star Wars! Trillions light years from SWGOH...

I'll get around to it. I bought both through Steam on one of the sales and I like old RPGs since I grew up with them. I played the MMO and loved it. I'm not hostile towards Revan or Old Republic content or anything of the sort--I'm glad they're adding stuff from the wide, wide, wide breadth of the source material.

What annoys me is when I see folks acting like some side character from a video game that a large number of fans haven't played should be Legendary, and that if you disagree you're not a real fan. I'm glad folks are getting characters they want, I just wish they wouldn't use those characters as a cudgel to beat others with. "If you knew anything, you'd be stoked for Meetra, too." Yeah, well, if you knew as much about the Muppets as I do you'd be stoked for Sweetums, but you don't see me trying to look cool by citing the most obscure folks I can.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I used Bluestacks, logged in my GooglePlay account and linked my device to my account. That's it done.
  • RogiWan
    97 posts Member
    RogiWan wrote: »
    Maybe already mentioned here, but I play on Ios AND Android. What will happen?

Edit, on my Android phone i can do the event to get T3-M4, not checked my Ipad yet??.
    I wonder whats going to happen when i get the droid and what i will see when I launch the game on the Ipad.

Well, unlocked the T3-M4 on my Android phone and is also available on my Ipad. Just to let you all know :)
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Won't matter much ... as long as the event comes to iOS before T3 goes to packs and/or farmable locations. Keep the boat floating CG.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    At first I was like omg that’s so unfair. Then I read his abilities and watched some gameplay video. This isn’t exactly a character you’re going to rush to level up and gear. It’s not Nest or Sion or Bastila. Even if it was released at the same time on iOS, it would just be sitting in my inventory at three stars anyways. I think it’s probably the same for most people, so I would suggest curbing the rage. We’ll all have it at the bottom of our character screen to forget about for the foreseeable future soon enough.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    hey guys i THINK T3-M4 might come to ISO in about 11 days... my marquee says it lasts for another 13 days unlike Mission and Zallbar with 2 days.
    so unless with the promotion it lasts longer, i think thats when you guys should get it
    li0tovkoaq06.jpg
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

What annoys me is when I see folks acting like some side character from a video game that a large number of fans haven't played should be Legendary, and that if you disagree you're not a real fan.

Following that logic Thrawn should't deserve to be a legendary, since hes just some random char from a badly drawn cartoon.

41 and the same.

41 and the same.

How do you say old in Brit? Geezer? Lol
    33 here and never heard of Revan before these forums. But- I never heard of Thrawn before here and read up on him and loved him. I learned a lot of the lore by playing this game.

One thing I did learn especially about the EU some of the characters and stories that came out of them were great, and some were complete dumpster fires.
  • How do you say old in Brit? Geezer? Lol

A gentleman sir, a gentleman...something you colonials would know nothing of ;)

If Revan comes along and he's useful to me or fun to play with then I'm interested. If he isn't either I don't care. That's the level of my interest.

• How do you say old in Brit? Geezer? Lol

A gentleman sir, a gentleman...something you colonials would know nothing of ;)

If Revan comes along and he's useful to me or fun to play with then I'm interested. If he isn't either I don't care. That's the level of my interest.

Haha same. I’m more empire than Sith or Jedi anyway. Give us more troopers!
  • I’m more empire than Sith or Jedi anyway. Give us more troopers!

Me too mate. Keeping it real. Blood and guts and smartly pressed uniforms ;)

Keep your weirdo hoodo mind-trick nonsense.

• I’m more empire than Sith or Jedi anyway. Give us more troopers!

Me too mate. Keeping it real. Blood and guts and smartly pressed uniforms ;)

Keep your weirdo hoodo mind-trick nonsense.

No time for your colorful laser sticks- those are for raves not raids!
  • No time for your colorful laser sticks- those are for raves not raids!

You elicited a genuine lol from me there...and given the foul mood I'm in (what's new) that's quite an achievement old boy.
  • No time for your colorful laser sticks- those are for raves not raids!

You elicited a genuine lol from me there...and given the foul mood I'm in (what's new) that's quite an achievement old boy.

Achievement unlocked! Have a whiskey and a smoke. It’s Friday.